Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hamas leader killed in Dubai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hamas leader killed in Dubai

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
    Your pro israeli stance is a dis service to Armenians. I hope you realize that israel is not a friendly nation to Armenia. Do I need to bring up the role zionist/israeli lobby has played in not getting the Armenian Genocide approved in either the u.s., u.k., or israel (nation founded because of a genocide!). Or the arms sales to and warm diplomatic relationship with azerbaijan.
    Pro-Israeli rhetoric coming from Armenians is even more sickening...

Comment

Originally posted by Muhaha View Post
      Point to a post I've made regarding Armenia/Israel where I've defended Israel's actions and policies towards Armenia/Armenians.

You are bringing up something which I haven't accused you of. Go back and re read what I wrote, 'your pro israeli', that is phrase I used, not anti-Armenian or anything of the sort. I do think that a blanket support of israel is a dis service, especially to Armenia. However, if you also criticize them too, that changes things but I haven't seen any negative comments about israel from you, not saying you haven't posted any, just that I have not read them.
      Also, based on some of your older posts, on the middle east, arabs, and israel, it seems that you favor the latter over the former and have some hang up about islam. I'm not a fan of islam either, but I realize that any religion or philosophy can be used to justify any action, good or bad. If you are of the same opinion than great!
      Last edited by Armanen; 02-20-2010, 11:54 AM.
      For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
      to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Muhaha View Post
        Point to a post I've made regarding Armenia/Israel where I've defended Israel's actions and policies towards Armenia/Armenians.
        I think that a state/people that's despicable enough to deny our Genocide and lobby against its recognition, is in general despicable and not to be defended in any way whatsoever, even when it comes to its policies towards other nations. As Armenians, we must stand up for what's right, and not just a narrow outlook about what allegedly "benefits" Armenia/Armenians, because what benefits Armenia and Armenians, is standing up for justice everywhere... rather than advocating selective "justice".

Comment

Australia warns Israel on passports
          Israeli envoy summoned over alleged use of forged passports in Dubai killing

Australia's foreign minister has summoned Israel's ambassador to investigate the use of forged Australian passports in a Dubai assassination.

Stephen Smith called Yuval Rotem to his office in Canberra, the capital, on Thursday. He warned him any involvement of Israel in the use of the passports — used in the Jan. 19 killing of a senior Hamas figure — would not be seen as the "act of a friend."

"I made it crystal clear to the ambassador that if the results of that investigation cause us to come to the conclusion that the abuse of the Australian passports was in any way sponsored or condoned by Israeli officials, then Australia would not regard that as the act of a friend," Smith told reporters.

Earlier in the day, Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd said his government would "not let the matter rest" until the facts were known, and called the forgery of Australian passports "by any state, let alone for the purposes of assassination … of the deepest concern" to the government.

"We've got to get to the bottom of this and establish the facts," Rudd told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation

"It is not a trifling matter," Rudd said. "It is not something you just push to one side. We will not leave a single stone unturned."

Dubai authorities have warned their Australian counterparts of the possible use of forged passports in the Jan.19 slaying of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in a hotel room in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Three of the 26 possibly fraudulent passports are Australian. The others are British, Irish, French and German.

Dubai's police chief, Lt. Gen. Dahi Khalfan Tamim, has said he was nearly "100 per cent" certain that Israel's Mossad secret service masterminded the killing. Hamas also has blamed Israel and vowed revenge.

Israeli officials have a policy of not commenting on allegations about any of its spy agency's activities.

Australian officials do not believe the three Australian passport holders — Joshua Daniel Bruce, Adam Marcus Korman and Nicole Sandra McCabe — had any involvement in the incident, Smith said.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/0...passports.html
          "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by Sassun View Post
            this is from the NZ Herald:

Keep your passport away from the spies
            One question that the British Government might ask - but probably won't dare - is whether its own citizens did lend their identities to Israel in the first place.

So - the above indicates that either they successfully "farmed" some people's passports who had voluntarily handed it to them, or, the ones whose pictures and names we have now, were really those who were present in Dubai. Take your pick. Both are equally bad for Israel , and in both cases , we have the names and identities of at least some of those who were involved/complicit in the assassination, whether directly or indirectly.
            I know an old, but fun case.

On July 15, 2004, New Zealand imposed diplomatic sanctions against Israel and suspended high-level contacts between the two countries in July 2004 after two Israeli citizens, Uriel Zosha Kelman and Eli Cara, were convicted of passport fraud in Auckland. The New Zealand government said there was strong evidence that the two men were Mossad agents and Prime Minister Helen Clark said:

"The New Zealand government views the act carried out by the Israeli intelligence agents as not only utterly unacceptable but also a breach of New Zealand sovereignty and international law."

New Zealand police allege that a third Israeli citizen, former Israeli diplomat Zev William Barkan, was the one who actually tried to get the passport. Tony Resnick, a former paramedic with St John Ambulance, to which the cerebral palsy sufferer[clarification needed] also belonged, is also believed to have been involved. Barkan and Resnick were never found, but are believed to have left New Zealand before Kelman and Cara were caught.
            Last edited by hipeter924; 02-25-2010, 10:49 AM.

Comment

I think all those western countries are lying and just trying to sound outraged while sort of covering Israel's back: the passports are not fake. The new video footage disproves that possibility beyond the shadow of a doubt. Unless of course ALL the suspects happen to have evil identical twins. But then again, we are told to believe even the most absurd things, as long as that will whitewash israeli crimes/stupidity. Honestly, it's ridiculous that these governments think they can fool their own people let alone anyone in the Middle East, about those passports. WATCH THE VIDEO FOOTAGE, for heaven's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Sassun View Post
                I think all those western countries are lying and just trying to sound outraged while sort of covering Israel's back: the passports are not fake. The new video footage disproves that possibility beyond the shadow of a doubt. Unless of course ALL the suspects happen to have evil identical twins. But then again, we are told to believe even the most absurd things, as long as that will whitewash israeli crimes/stupidity. Honestly, it's ridiculous that these governments think they can fool their own people let alone anyone in the Middle East, about those passports. WATCH THE VIDEO FOOTAGE, for heaven's sake.
                Their own people are rather easy to fool since most of them are out of touch with the rest of the world. There are obviously members in government throughout the world that are loyal to the Israeli cause which is what makes it all so disturbing.
                "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
                  Their own people are rather easy to fool since most of them are out of touch with the rest of the world. There are obviously members in government throughout the world that are loyal to the Israeli cause which is what makes it all so disturbing.
                  Learn from the KGB. Money, drugs and sex can buy almost anyone; it's easier to bribe and get people to work for you than you think.

Comment

Originally posted by hipeter924 View Post
                    Learn from the KGB. Money, drugs and sex can buy almost anyone; it's easier to bribe and get people to work for you than you think.
                    Well, when the USSR collapsed, I'm sure a lot of those ex. KGB operatives migrated to places like Canada, US, Australia, U.K., etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X