Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Why some Armenians are anti semitic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why some Armenians are anti semitic?

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
    I'm really not sure how minor it was as the state of Israel was being planned before the 1900s and Zionists had to destroy the Ottoman Empire to annex Palestine. Mind you, there were terrorist acts by Armenians against Empirical Ottoman Banks. Let me see if I can find a link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1896_Ottoman_Bank_Takeover
    The point is that there is some evidence that one can not dismiss that shows a zionist hand in the AG.
    For the first time in more than 600 years, Armenia is free and independent, and we are therefore obligated
    to place our national interests ahead of our personal gains or aspirations.

http://www.armenianhighland.com/main.html

Comment

Originally posted by Armanen View Post
      When someone presents you with facts or what may be facts you should closely look at them and think about them. Rather than throw the label, anti this or that. There is some evidence to show that zionists may have had a role, however minor, in the AG.
      Okay, but because of those select Zionists, does that mean all J3ws are anti-Armenian or support anti-Armenian measures? What I'm trying to prevent here is gerneralisations. Sure things can be said about the role of some Zionists in the Genocide but it should remain at that, not transpire into "j3ws are against us" hysteria.
      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
      ---
      "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Someone will be labeled as an “anti semite” only when he is very close to the truth.

As you can see no one is afraid of that label anymore, most people know what is it used for, so stop labeling people.
        Last edited by Yedtarts; 03-24-2011, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yedtarts View Post
          Someone will be labeled as an “anti semite” only when he is very close to the truth.
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

I constantly have said God Bless peace-loving and decent xxxs like the ones depicted in the video from Iran below:

I also constantly have said that J*ws that hold conferences on the morality of killing gentiles' babies are not friends, but enemies, like the ones depicted in the video below:

Who has used generalizations about J*ws here? Nobody that I've seen. Everyone has largely taken a similar viewpoint - particularly in relation to a specific historical incident, the Armenian Genocide, and its subsequent cover-up by major J*wish organizations, like AIPAC. Whose fault is it that AIPAC was involved? I say it's AIPAC's fault, and I am not going to eat a bag of J*w weeners just because the "anti-semite" label gets thrown around.
            Last edited by Persopolis; 03-24-2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
                Right all J3wsh people in the world hate Armenians. Please give me source that points to the fact that J3ws as a whole hate us. These wild generalisations are uncalled for.
                I was born in Istanbul/Turkey I know many J3wish people there, they hate us. Since 43 years I am living in Germany and I know many J3wish people here they hate us. In the 90s many J3wish people came from Russia, Ukrain ... I spoke with them they all hate us Armenians. I have many relatives in Paris/France they are working in textile branch those who are dealing with J3wish employer they were exploited and treated disrespectful. In the USA you all know better than me about the J3wish people why they treate us "disrespectful" and are fighting agaist recognation of the Armenian genocide.

Are these examles enough for you? ---> The J3wish people hate us Armenians in the whole world.

>>> Uneducated people or idiots are the ones that are racist. <<< this sentence is written by you.

I suggest, those Armenians, after skilled so much about J3wish people, why they treat us "disrespectful" and caused big adversity in the history to Armenians, love J3wish people are in fact "Idiots".
                As an Armenian one shouldn't be a racist to have the feeling "antipathy" agaist J3wish people.

Best regards
                Hayayrun
                Last edited by Hayayrun; 03-24-2011, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayayrun View Post
                  I was born in Istanbul/Turkey I know many J3wish people there, they hate us. Since 43 years I am living in Germany and I know many J3wish people here they hate us. In the 90s many J3wish people came from Russia, Ukrain ... I spoke with them they all hate us Armenians. I have many relatives in Paris/France they are working in textile branch those who are dealing with J3wish employer they were exploited and treated disrespectful. In the USA you all know better than me about the J3wish people why they treate us "disrespectful" and are fighting agaist recognation of the Armenian genocide.

Are these examles enough for you? ---> The J3wish people hate us Armenians in the whole world.

>>> Uneducated people or idiots are the ones that are racist. <<< this sentence is written by you.

I suggest, those Armenians, after skilled so much about J3wish people, why they treat us "disrespectful" and caused big adversity in the history to Armenians, love J3wish people are in fact "Idiots".
                  As an Armenian one shouldn't be a racist to have the feeling "antipathy" agaist J3wish people.

Best regards
                  Hayayrun
                  I've got an counter example every xxx I've met has been neutral or very positive towards Armenians. The thing is you can have both of the spectrum, some hate us and others love us.
                  Feel all the hate you want against every Zionist in the world but don't turn it into hate towards all of the xxxs in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Yedtarts View Post
                    The truth will set you free.
                    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                      I've got an counter example every xxx I've met has been neutral or very positive towards Armenians. The thing is you can have both of the spectrum, some hate us and others love us.
                      Feel all the hate you want against every Zionist in the world but don't turn it into hate towards all of the xxxs in the world.
                      Hello dear brother,

you are from Armenia and of course you have a different perception to this issue and I respect this.

I agree that we should hate most the "Zionists" in the world.

Best Regards
                      Hayayrun

Comment

Working...
                      X