Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Did you learn something new today??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you learn something new today??

Here's something I learned today....

Niel Armstrong, first man to walk on the moon is usually quoted with the following quote:

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

However, this statement, when you really think about it, doesn't make much sense. After all, what's the difference between "man" and "mankind?" Apparently, what he had originally planned on saying was "That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." Somehow, the single word "a" before "man" didn't come out when he first walked on the moon, so what he said ended up being fairly nonsensical.

Hmmmm.

Now, did anyone else learn something new/interesting/exciting/thought provoking today? or yesterday or last week....?

:?: :?: :?:
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Today I learned that you don't necessarily need milk to eat cereal. Instead you can use water. This is great news, since it will save me alot more money.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
      Today I learned that you don't necessarily need milk to eat cereal. Instead you can use water. This is great news, since it will save me alot more money.

yuk
      The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
        Try beer and milk. Yum Yum

Emil

Comment

A male wolf spider who looks familiar to his mate is less likely to get eaten during courtship, say scientists.

Female wolf spiders - schizocosa uetzi - prefer to mate with males which look similar to those they encountered before they were sexually mature.

SEXY LEGS

In the wild male wolf spiders mature much faster than females.

This means that while she is still unable to mate herself, a female wolf spider is exposed to plenty of sexually mature males. (not far from humans)

A male wolf spider will seduce a potential mate by waving his forelegs at her. (THAT IS THE FIRST IN THE MALE SEDUCTION ROUTINE!)

These hairy front legs vary in colour from dark brown to jet black, according to the individual.

That is how females tell their suitors apart - and they are very picky indeed.

Female wolf spiders prefer to mate with males who have similar leg colouration to that sported by males they saw when they were sexually immature adolescents.

Strange suitors who do not fit the bill tend to end up as lunch before the pair can get better acquainted. In other words, females will avoid breeding with unfamiliar males altogether. (YUM, YUM)

=============

So far we had studies conducted on male semen, now it is thrown upon “HAIRY LEG RECOGNITION”

Imagine choosing your partner on the bases of this:

OOOOH La La, Rrrrrr…

This is what I've learned today!

Comment

yummy

as for the hairy legs. humans judge eachother based on hairyness too. so i guess it seems to make sense. i know some people who want hairless chihuahua kindof guys and others who prefer their guys to look less like a woman and more like a man in the hair-on-the-body department and lets not forget the robin williams-type wookie-hairy guys out there, they need sum love too!

Seems consuming your mate before or after intercourse is a rampant practice in the creepy crawly world. calls to mind the preying mantis, who proceeds to eat her mate after he has mated with her. Can you imagine? Thanks hon that blew my mind, now can you pass the salt your arm is a bit bland.... lol

Comment

Did u know that the MALE horse is the one who gives "birth"? That's pretty awesome. It kind of gives me hope that maybe one day, this BURDEN will be taken off our hands. By the way, I'm only kidding. I think the ability to give birth is what sets us apart and makes us special. I have to make sure that no one gets offended!

Also, dolphins are the only animals who have sex for pleasure....
              HUM now tell me that u would be a tiger if u could..I'D be a DOLPHIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Did u know that every person, in their lifetime, will have consumed at least 8 spiders....in their sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did u know that 10-15% of people have or will have a roach inside their ear at some point in their lives. What the ?

Did u know that the avg. size of an asian man's penis (while erect) is only 4.2 inches. Thank u NUFF SAID! No, size does not matter, but it's just a funny little stat....i found that when I was taking Psych 230 (Human Sexuality) in college. YEY!

Comment

Originally posted by violette829
                Did u know that the MALE horse is the one who gives "birth"? That's pretty awesome. It kind of gives me hope that maybe one day, this BURDEN will be taken off our hands. By the way, I'm only kidding. I think the ability to give birth is what sets us apart and makes us special. I have to make sure that no one gets offended!

Also, dolphins are the only animals who have sex for pleasure....
                HUM now tell me that u would be a tiger if u could..I'D be a DOLPHIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Did u know that every person, in their lifetime, will have consumed at least 8 spiders....in their sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did u know that 10-15% of people have or will have a roach inside their ear at some point in their lives. What the ?

Did u know that the avg. size of an asian man's penis (while erect) is only 4.2 inches. Thank u NUFF SAID! No, size does not matter, but it's just a funny little stat....i found that when I was taking Psych 230 (Human Sexuality) in college. YEY!

I guess if woman, and certain men, do not like the limitations of the male penis, they can always try a horse.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Actually a woman in Australia did try having sex with a horse. Unfortunately girls, this went bad...the horse sat on her and she died in the hospital after going through major suffocation.

Hum yea, thanx anon..but that's not really gonna work! Come up with something else please!

Comment

Well if not a horse, they do have like 13 inch xxxxxs at sex shops.

You can surely purchase one, given the advent of global capitalism and mass production and literally capitalizing on any product you can think of.

Marx was right in one thing.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                    X