Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Happy Birthday Ara Baliozian!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Happy Birthday Ara Baliozian!

Originally posted by crusader1492 View Post
    Now this is hooliganism
    It is also quite accurate, they do act like one year olds...
    Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by HayotzAmrotz View Post
      There was a class of Ottoman Armenians known as The Loyal Servants, or simply slaves as I call them. Throughout centuries this minority within the Armenian community was entrusted by the Turks with a very important task: The Destruction of the Armenian Nationalism. The Loyal Servants mastered their task and succeeded in having a generation upon a generation of Armenians being made slaves of the Ottomans. But when groups of young Russian Armenians appeared in the Ottoman Empire the Loyal Servants became worried as they knew that their privileged position was under a threat because these youngsters managed to awaken the hero spirit of their ancestors in many of the Ottoman Armenians. Ara Baliozian is a remnant of these Loyal Servants, a Turkish slave of Armenian origin still serving his old masters. These slaves together with their masters have managed to destroy half of our nation but we have managed to survive and against all odds we have a country. No wonder they hate us and our country (Hayvanistan as Ara calls it), no wonder they want to see us beaten and humiliated, no wonder they want our end. But their dream will never come true it will die an agonizing death together with them.
      Thanks for this post...the Armenian nation during the ottoman empire was full if these slaves. Thankfully, they are of no consequence now. They were all killed too, inspite of their loyal service.

You would think people like Siamanto and Freaky would open their eyes about Ara when he refers to Armenia as "Hayvanistan" (Turkish translation: "land of animals"). This isn't hateful?
      Last edited by crusader1492; 01-30-2008, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian View Post
        It is also quite accurate, they do act like one year olds...
        I'm not over the hill just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo View Post
          I'm not over the hill just yet.
          I'm comfortably sitting on top of the hill, thank you. Besides, my comment had nothing to do with you. Now, run off and play with something...

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Don't be such a bitter berry!

Comment

I would not say Ara is a "self-hating" armenian*. I rather see him as a hypocritical xxx (of whom he displays all salient features: hysteria, pathological lying, perpetual whining, self-victimization, persecution delirium, messianic complex...), my primary concern being his lack of integrity. Other than that, clearly he makes a few valid points from time to time (although sounding like a broken record). And he has been given great opportunities to do so (for free) in this thread.
              One should not mistake professional charlatans for amateurs.
              Distinguished charlatans such as Ara spend most of their time stating obvious truths so that the naive/uncultured reader may swallow up their lies/half-truths/crap mixed in with the rest.

* This (recurring) "self-hating" characterization is in fact zionist lingo used to qualify decent xxxs. I can only reject it. If I were a xxx, I wouldn't be a zionist. I would belong to the "self-hating" bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by axel View Post
                I would not say Ara is a "self-hating" armenian*. I rather see him as a hypocritical xxx (of whom he displays all salient features: hysteria, pathological lying, perpetual whining, self-victimization, persecution delirium, messianic complex...), my primary concern being his lack of integrity...
                Your comment is profound on many levels. I would also add that Ara has a minuscule understanding of Armenian national culture, human history and geopolitics in general. Ara is an intellectual midget. He also has a massive ego, blinding him the the facts stated above. However, I have to reiterate that Ara 'does' express self-hate. There is no need to look at everything under a Jewish light. Reassess his rantings. There are several common themes in his rants. One of them is his resentment of his countrymen, whom he essentially blames for short-coming as a writer. The other is his embarrassed of his national heritage. There are many-many examples of this in his numerous rantings. One being his repeated BS about Vardan Mamikonian not being a real figure in history. The other being his twisted idea that Armenians are racists and culturally inferior to westerners. I don't have the time to go through his crap to dig up more dirt. If you have the time, the interest, go through his work - self-hate is definitely an essential part of his character. In my opinion, he is the perfect Ottoman subject, blaming the Armenian nationalists for the Genocide. I would like to think that he is the last of the Ottomanized filth in our society, but seeing ignorant freaks like "freakyfreaky" and "Siamanto" I am not sure about that anymore.

Նժդեհ

Comment

HayotzAmrotz, just curious did some of these 'loyal servants' also comprise a portion of the Young Turks - who are attributed as designing and enforcing the 'relocation' project?

Are there not "loyal servants" in Armenia? Do you think a Soviet Ukranian arrested Andranik Magaryan for rallying against the Soviet government in the 70s or was he arrested by a Soviet Armenian?

Because, while Vardan Cardashian was in the U.S. representing Turkey, his relatives were being butchered likely under the direction of the Young Turks.

Note: It does not make it any less of a genocide if Armenians were killing Armenians under the mantle of the state. Some J-ews worked for the Nazis at the concentration camps to save their own skin.

But when you talk about the Loyal Servants you don't minimalize or marginalize Ara's position. These servants may have been just as much of dupes as those that thought expediting the fall of Ottoman Turkey would bring them glory.

Also, Havanistan would be "land of chickens" - I call plenty of my hayastansi friends Havastansi and they call me a Barsghehav. Gentanistan would be closer to "land of animals".
                  Last edited by freakyfreaky; 01-30-2008, 10:25 AM.
                  Between childhood, boyhood,
                  adolescence
                  & manhood (maturity) there
                  should be sharp lines drawn w/
                  Tests, deaths, feats, rites
                  stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post

...Also, Havanistan would be "land of chickens" - I call plenty of my hayastansi friends Havastansi and they call me a Barsghehav. Gentanistan would be closer to "land of animals".
                    The actual word Ara used was "Hayvan" (note the Y) which means "animal" in Turkish.

Gendani is an Armenian word. Ara is not partial to using this language.

Perhaps Ara can clarify what he meant.
                    Last edited by crusader1492; 01-30-2008, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by axel View Post
                      I would not say Ara is a "self-hating" armenian*. I rather see him as a hypocritical xxx (of whom he displays all salient features: hysteria, pathological lying, perpetual whining, self-victimization, persecution delirium, messianic complex...), my primary concern being his lack of integrity.
                      Is this why he feels more than welcome in J.ewish forums?

Nice analysis Axël, I always thought the same about him. He sounds like the disguised charlatan, making pretty sounding and harmonious phrases. He is constantly malcontent, perennially whining and seeking kh'ghjaharutyun. Also, his hakasakan meknabanutyunner and gehgtsavorutyun is just breathtaking. Can't you really see or sense that freaky???

Anyway, I think you guys are giving him a little too much importance/ attention, by constantly pushing him. That's exactly what he wants, as he obviously gets worse. I don't think he is even worthy of being talked about. He is in nowhere in modern Armenian Literature or History.

Originally posted by arabaliozian View Post
                      "go to Hayastan, everytime I go, I come back liking Turks more....
                      WHo would control "liberated" Hayvanstan? The Mercedes stealing, money hoarding idiots who run the current Hayvanstan?"
                      Wow, I am just speechless...
                      Last edited by Lucin; 01-30-2008, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X