Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Happy Birthday Ara Baliozian!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Happy Birthday Ara Baliozian!

Originally posted by freakyfreaky View Post
    Did I miss something, did Ara publish an advertisement using a doctored portrait of Aram Manougian to sell French cars.

Virgil, back away from the keyboard. Do not press "enter".

Think more. Type less.
    xxxx you, it makes perfect sense, you are just too prideful and stupid. I have made my point 109384103498 on this thread and unless you are going to somehow try and convince me of how insulting Mao is different than insulting Armenian leaders by ara, please, by all means, do so, if not, then I suggest you shut the xxxx up with your halfwitted insults, you freak.

Comment

What, you didn't like:

If someone gives you a pie, you can't claim you baked it.

Or,

A Nationalist without a Nation is like a hoof without a horse.

Crusader, are you too blind to see, too deaf to hear, too dumb to learn? If not, get to it dear boy, get to it. Time stops for noone.

And, if you shoot a rifle like you express yourself, the motherland is in peril should they give you a rifle and ask you to fight. You may shoot yourself or one of your comrades.
      Do you realize that you come off as a jackass with all your pretentious babble? Were you a procacious child?

Comment

Virgil, a derivative remnant from the Soviet Era.

So there you have it:

Crusader1492: Ottoman Armenian
        Virgil: Soviet Armenian
        Armenian: Soviet Armenian

Ara: Free-thinking Armenian
        Between childhood, boyhood,
        adolescence
        & manhood (maturity) there
        should be sharp lines drawn w/
        Tests, deaths, feats, rites
        stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

If you three are a sampling of what a diasporan Armenian should expect if they return home, then count me out. I can do more good for Armenia from abroad.

And, the sad thing is that you three are in the diaspora and at least one of you (Crusader, I do appreciate that - members of my family are U.S. vets)may have fought so that this diasporan Armenian can enjoy the freedom of expressing himself.
          Last edited by freakyfreaky; 01-31-2008, 05:17 PM.
          adolescence

Comment

Virgil, a derivative remnant from the Soviet Era.

So there you have it:

Crusader1492: Ottoman Armenian
            Virgil: Soviet Armenian
            Armenian: Soviet Armenian

Ara: Free-thinking Armenian
            ok xxxxer, next time Armenia is in war, by all means, let the welfare case grab a gun and go to front, my "soviet Armenian" ass will assimilate and move on. I saw how well he "contributed" to the motherland in the early 90's, when Armenians lacked electricty this jackass was writing about the faults of Armenia, when war broke out, again, his ass was writing about the faults of Armenians, today the same, and in future, until his death, he will continue his illogical to entrap idiots and fools like you in the cycle of the perpetual loser.

WOW, you are so stupid it is not even funny, I can only hope that the majority do not become like you and opt to remain "soviet Armenian". BTW you dumb xxxx, I have never lived under Soviet rule, stop assuming things, maybe instead of assuming things, admit defeat and move on to other debates. Again, you are defending a person that will betray you, your interest, and your people for his ego, I only cringe at the thought of people buying into his bullxxxx.

Monte was right about the Diaspora, now I know why he stood on the highway with the sign that read, "anywhere but here", truly, truly, a man of genius and worth.

Comment

Now, how have I bought into Ara's cowpoop except to express that your conduct and words bolster his position.

Ara and I are in direct conflict re: Armenian Genocide recognition. I disagree with him.

Virgil, you knew Monte? Get this straight, Armenia thrives because of the diaspora, it needs the diaspora.
              Last edited by freakyfreaky; 01-31-2008, 06:09 PM.
              adolescence

Comment

If you three are a sampling of what a diasporan Armenian should expect if they return home, then count me out. I can do more good for Armenia from abroad.

And, the sad thing is that you three are in the diaspora and at least one of you (Crusader, I do appreciate that - members of my family are U.S. vets)may have fought so that this diasporan Armenian can enjoy the freedom of expressing himself.
                Freaky...a little adivice:

Vets do not like to be patrionized by weak willed half-wits such as yourself. Save your appreciation for Ara.

Moreover, my service in the US Army is nothing. You should be showing your appreciation to all the Armenian nationalist from the battle of Sardarabad to the Battle of Shushi...if it wasn't for them you would not even have an Armenia - you know, the country you will "help from abroad".

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil View Post

Monte was right about the Diaspora, now I know why he stood on the highway with the sign that read, "anywhere but here", truly, truly, a man of genius and worth.
                  ...a man of genius, a hero and an inspiration.

Comment

Crusader, just curious, were you born, raised or lived in Armenia. I'm not talking about a family vacation to the homeland every once in awhile.
                    I'll tell you what, I'll answer your question if you tell me your gender. Seriously, although I'm leaning female (due to the estrogen filled tone of your writing), I'm not so sure

Just curious

Comment

Hey then squid, KMA.

I've got my answers - no you weren't born there, no you weren't raised there and no you never lived there.

Do you have any relatives there?
                      adolescence

Comment

Working...
                      X