Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Should I create new Forum Topics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I create new Forum Topics?

Should I create more specific Forums (like Jokes & Humor), so that more targeted conversations can take place there?

Some topic ideas:

Armenian History
    Karabagh Issues
    Armenian Genocide
    Armenian Culture
    Armenian Language
    Armenian Literature
    Armenian Music
    Armenian Religion
    Famous Armenians
    Love and Romance

Please post your opinion on this matter, and vote for the topics you'd like to see created. (or suggest your own topics)
    Armenian History
    10.00%
    Karabagh Issues
    5.00%
    Armenian Genocide
    0.00%
    Armenian Culture
    5.00%
    Armenian Language
    0.00%
    Armenian Literature
    0.00%
    Armenian Music
    20.00%
    Armenian Religion
    5.00%
    Famous Armenians
    20.00%
    Love and Romance
    15.00%
    no new threads needed
    20.00%
    Welcome to the HyeClub Forum!

I would think that the culture music religion all would fall under the same thing wouldn't they? Or maybe I am mistaken.

Love and Romance sounds like a good idea but then again we already discuss it in the General Topic forum.

I like the general Topic area because it has created this sort of 'family' and we talk about pretty much everything and anything so these new forums might divide it, but then again they might not.

Up to you admin. I like this new format either way.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

I think we should have a general topic “News” or “Politics”, perhaps to discuss events not related directly to Armenia. Armenian Culture should be perhaps a collaboration of Literature, Film, and Music. Personally I think we should post more on the accomplishments of Armenians.

Comment

Hi,

I like the idea, voted for Artsakh(i do not prefer Karabagh name,it's not armenian) issues, love and romance and famous armenians!

thanx

Comment

Though you have good ideas, I am against the intervention by a central power in almost all circumstances. Just let us be, let the ideas flow.

Nothing personal...just political...you understand.

Comment

Wow surfer, not that I want to create another political battle ground here, but I find it strange that you as a Republican, here and now do not like central ruling entities telling people what to do, yet you vote for exactly the same thing. That is in essence what Republicans and Democrats and Government are all about.

Just making my way through the day
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

It's all up to you.

I tend to agree with anon in the sense that the General talk area is somewhere where we can talk of everything. And considering that most threads develop into something completely different in the end, it would be kind of hard to classify.

I think most of the new sections can be placed in one of the existing forums you've already set up. For instance, Artsakh issues can very well fall under Armenian Politics, yevayln.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

creating new forum topics is going to be useless. we should try to minimize the forum sections as much as possible. its annoying when theres too many sections to enter in and out of. thats why we have the GENERAL talk forum, and speaking generally, you can talk about any topic you want. so if people want to talk about music, religion, armenia, or whatever they want, they can just put it in the general talk forum and you can just look at the thread title and decide wether you want to click on it or not all in ONE page. thats my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by omniscient
                  creating new forum topics is going to be useless. we should try to minimize the forum sections as much as possible. its annoying when theres too many sections to enter in and out of. thats why we have the GENERAL talk forum, and speaking generally, you can talk about any topic you want. so if people want to talk about music, religion, armenia, or whatever they want, they can just put it in the general talk forum and you can just look at the thread title and decide wether you want to click on it or not all in ONE page. thats my opinion

agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse Wow surfer, not that I want to create another political battle ground here, but I find it strange that you as a Republican, here and now do not like central ruling entities telling people what to do, yet you vote for exactly the same thing. That is in essence what Republicans and Democrats and Government are all about.

Just making my way through the day
                    You dont have to want to open up a political debate, you did! I vote for a local, not centralized government, forcing us to coerce. More state rights, more local rights will make for a better more effecient and more healthy society.

Comment

Working...
                    X