Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Video-Why you shouldn't vote for McCain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Video-Why you shouldn't vote for McCain

People who claim Obama is different from Bush amuse me. Both like big government and more military attacks. Bush set new records on domestic spending and foreign spending, whereas Obama wants to do more of the same. The only difference is some minor disagreements on the details. Collectivism hooray, big government hooray, economy boo.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
      Wake up and smell the coffee. Many politicians have supported Armenia. So what? Don't be gullible and trusty.

I see you still operate on the assumption that voting for presidents matter.

"Your president"? You got a chuckle out of me.
      I said generally, i'm not saying he's going to recognize the genocide and march against turkey and Azerbaijan, but they'll at least make sure that the funding the US gives to us and Azerbaijan, will stay equal and not increase on the Azeri side. Voting still does matter a bit, you cannot tell me had Al Gore taken office we would be in this mess. I know 9/11 and Afghanistan would most likely still have happened but i don't think we'd be in iraq, and we wouldn't of had an administration who's answer to global warming was to ignore it.

And while obama's tax cut's may expire on people making 250K after a few years, well i and most people don't make that much, so i really don't care. I say raise taxes, b/c you can't save the economy by just cutting spending, you have to increase revenue.

Also while they both may be liars, John McCain just comes off as........i'd rather not say. So my strong dislike of him has a lot to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ara87 View Post
        I said generally, i'm not saying he's going to recognize the genocide and march against turkey and Azerbaijan, but they'll at least make sure that the funding the US gives to us and Azerbaijan, will stay equal and not increase on the Azeri side. Voting still does matter a bit, you cannot tell me had Al Gore taken office we would be in this mess. I know 9/11 and Afghanistan would most likely still have happened but i don't think we'd be in iraq, and we wouldn't of had an administration who's answer to global warming was to ignore it.
        (1) A difference in what? How they will allocate and redistribute wealth among the different government sectors, special interests and different voting blocs?

(2) Iraq has nothing to do with 9-11. Had Gore been elected, we likely would have still been in Iraq. Iraq has been on the agenda of U.S. special interests and globalists, most notably aligned with neo-Conservative and Zionist interests since as far back as Bush I and Clinton. It's just that 9-11 provided a better pretext for the invasion. Had a democrat sat on the throne of the ivory tower, it would have made no difference.

(3) Global warming is an assumption, and there is nothing conclusive. There is just as much data indicating things the other way, so it's stupid to base policy decisions on rash environmentalist propaganda. Environmentalism is essentially the new credo of the disenfranchised Marxists of yore. I have stated this before, one of the few things Bush was correct in was scrapping Kyoto.

Originally posted by ara87 View Post
        And while obama's tax cut's may expire on people making 250K after a few years, well i and most people don't make that much, so i really don't care. I say raise taxes, b/c you can't save the economy by just cutting spending, you have to increase revenue.
        Who are you to decide what other people should pay? First of all, taxation is unconstitutional, and it's arguable whether the 16th amendment was every properly ratified. Second, taxation is one of the planks of Communism. Lastly, the only reason Obama will increase taxation is to continue the same status quo, the big government, the hand outs, the imperialism, the entitlement programs.

And no one who has an inkling of economic knowledge can claim to know economics by stating the key to "save the economy" is spending. But that's exactly what Obama will do. That's exactly what any administration is going to do because much of U.S. economic policy has been heavily influenced by Keynesian thought post-WWII. The democrats and republicans only disagree on the details of whether they should spend it on military or redistribute as entitlements.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Its all a xxxxing joke. Does not matter who gets elected, because the system is xxxxed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedayeen View Post
            Its all a xxxxing joke. Does not matter who gets elected, because the system is xxxxed.
            Dido.

Comment

the general idea that Obama, or any politician for that matter is going to do much about any issues with Armenia, is quite ridiculous.

Normally, it makes no difference to talk about politics, it's pretty useless. But it's even more useless to talk about it on this forum.

Comment

Working...
              X