Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done

When I saw this thread I knew it was a topic i wanted to readress.

Let's get started shall we.

Craziest thing I have ever done was when I was shooting fireworks with friends during Halloween. I shot one right in front of a cop. He chased me and my friend for 2 blocks yelling stop. We eventually got away.

Re: Craziest thing you have ever done[brought back from the dead]

I don't even know anymore.

I haven't really done anything "crazy" since high school. I'm a much more "careful" person now.

I once picked up three friends, bought some beers and went to a local park. When we got there, a park ranger followed us. We quickly threw away the alcohol in a park bathroom, came out and got caught by him and an actual cop. There's more to this story which goes in my favor but does that count?

I also got handcuffed and seated in a police car with 5-6 friends because we were parked in front of my cousin's friends house and he had called the cops saying we were there to kill him. They didn't find any weapons so they let us go. It was intense having 5 cop cars pull up directly in front of you, pulling out rifles/shotguns, xxxxing them and having you and your friends pull out one by one with the gun literally pointed at your head. When I flinched as they handcuffed me (I was on my knees and got tired) the cop literally said, "Move again and I'll blow your brains out."

Does that count?

Comment

Anything counts say the wholoe thing if you want

Comment

last summer we were a group of friends in scotland on the loch earn, it was night, we made a fire and drunk more than enough bottles of chianti's. at one moment I went on the small wharf there with a bottle in my hand yealling crazy things and singing, suddenly someone noticed me and and prevented that if I fall in the water no one will be able to rescue me. I came back staggering. later of all us ejected all we ate and drunk, and it was pretty cold

Comment

Originally posted by Sero View Post
          I was driving my grandmother's car one night (I can't remember why) and my two friends wanted to go pick up their friend. We're all Seniors in high school and stupid that we are, we decide to go buy some alcohol. This new guy we picked up, Jason, buys it for us. Just a couple of beers, nothing else.

They suggest we go to a local park and I pull in. We grab the goods and walk into the empty park. As we're looking for a table, a park ranger spots us. I think nothing for it because what can a park ranger really do? All four of us walk in the bathroom and dump the beer with the bag in the trashcan -- thinking we'll come back and get it once the ranger leaves. Jason tells us here he actually has a cigar with him, an empty sack which contained weed, including a bunch of other "weed" related items. I tell him throw it in and we leave.

As we walk out, the ranger tells us to stop. He questions us and calls for back-up; a real cop. When the cop comes, he keeps us outside as the ranger digs inside. He finds everything and questions us even more. I tell them the truth; we just came to drink some beer. He asks us who the weed items belong to and Jason... never answers. Here we are, all about to get screwed because this Jason guy isn't taking the blame. By the way, he was planning on calling a friend to come supply him. So after a long talk and search, we walk to the car. They sit us down and bring out tickets. They tell us they're going to give us a ticket and take us in for the night.

We're all looking at Jason, telling this douche to confess. Finally, he does. He sort of cries and makes up an excuse that he just got into college. The cop is mostly mad at me because I'm the driver. He searches my car, which was technically illegal and finds nothing. As he's about to write the ticket, they get a call. They come back and tell us they never do this but they're going to let us go because there's an urgent matter for them.

Yes, we got off just like that. We all kicked Jason's ass for being an idiot. Next day, he bragged out it at school while we brought up the good fact that he cried.

Comment

My cousin had this very white, preppy friend in high school. They were very close for about a year. Suddenly, they had a fall out. I have no idea why or what happened.

One day, I'm at his house and he's chatting online. This guy keeps IMing him telling him horrible things about his family. My cousin had enough and tells him they should meet up if he thinks he's so tough. This guy, Oliver, tells my cousin to bring along his "cousins and friends" and see if they can do anything. My cousin gathers up two or three friends and we all go to his house. To prove to you guys we weren't going to do anything, my cousin parked pretty far and walked to his house alone. We could see him from where we were and seriously just went just in case they really fought. He knocks on his door... no answer.

Back at the car, my cousin calls him and Oliver says he's on his way home. Two seconds later, about five cop cars pull up in front of our parked car. It's like nothing I've seen before -- a swarm of bees attacking you like you're covered in peanut butter on a summer day. They fly out of their cars with rifles and shotguns and point it to us. They tell us not to move and to come out as they call us. I think I was first to go out, I was in the passenger seat.

They handcuffed us, searched us and threw us in the backseat. They tell us if we have weapons and we said no. They checked the car and found a bunch of weed. Again, one douche brought all this weed without telling us. They tell us they receive a threat call that we have been banging on his door and throwing rocks at his window, saying we are going to "kill him" and "rape his sister." Eventually, I got tired of kneeling on the pavement so I switched my position. The cop behind me says, "Move again and I'll blow your brains out." This was when I was still outside, by the way.

So we tell him the truth, they try to talk to him and eventually tell us we're good to go because we have no weapons. They tell us our names will be on file just in case this guy gets killed the next day, we'll be arrested. How pleasing. We sit back in the car and guess what? The bag of weed is still in there. We go home and I tell my mom all about it.

Comment

Re: The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Lol

"Did you know that you could hurt somebody?"

"Yes, but i wanted to do hood rat stuff with my friend."

Back on Topic:

About a few months ago, some punk called my girl cuzin a xxxxx at Glendale High School.

I went to talk to him and made him apologize to her and made him swore to never do it again without any contact. A little while after that he called her a xxxx for no reason. I went and this time i was pist off. I decided to go alone because he was a year younger than me plus I handle things on my own. He's standing there with his friends feeling all good cause he has backup. I go to him and ask him why he did it. He told me in Armenian "Lav em areh." So a stupid response needed a painful answer. I punched him in the face and kicked him to the ground and started kicking the xxxx out of him. I made him learn his lesson and to never xxxx with girls again. He also learned if those people around him were his friend they would've backed him up.

Wasn't that crazy.

Comment

Lol

"Did you know that you could hurt somebody?"

"Yes, but i wanted to do hood rat stuff with my friend."

Back on Topic:

About a few months ago, some punk called my girl cuzin a xxxxx at Glendale High School.

I went to talk to him and made him apologize to her and made him swore to never do it again without any contact. A little while after that he called her a xxxx for no reason. I went and this time i was pist off. I decided to go alone because he was a year younger than me plus I handle things on my own. He's standing there with his friends feeling all good cause he has backup. I go to him and ask him why he did it. He told me in Armenian "Lav em areh." So a stupid response needed a painful answer. I punched him in the face and kicked him to the ground and started kicking the xxxx out of him. I made him learn his lesson and to never xxxx with girls again. He also learned if those people around him were his friend they would've backed him up.

Wasn't that crazy.
                  Wow you are so tough. You should post in the Ankap thread.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
                    lol he has an Armenian name he shld go 2 Armenia and have kids

Comment

Working...
                    X