Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I'm sorry, but I have to quit the forums.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry, but I have to quit the forums.

I pleaded to have my IP banned but it fell to deaf ears. Thus I feel like there is no other outcome but for me to end my reign here.

I kept thinking "How long till I get banned?" I mean I did some pretty outlandish xxxx here including insults and cruel/gross posting in General Talk. How long till I get banned you say? I'm hoping soon but thats all it is, hope. I am becoming more and more an 'old' figure on the forums and I hate that.

After today's run through the muck, I have successfully nurtured and raised fine young folks to fill my role of being a pest ( the rest of you ). However, I feel my mangina birth has caused too much damage to my sickly old body.

Why can't I just pack my xxxx up and leave here? WHY MUST I BE CURSED TO THIS PLACE!

SON OF A xxxxx!

END ME NOW! SINCE YOU WONT I END MYSELF!

THIS TIME ITS FO REAL!

Achkerov kute.

well i must say the forum wont be what it used to be at all now that you are leaving.

Comment

Re: I'm sorry, but I have to quit the forums.

Originally posted by Anonymouse I pleaded to have my IP banned but it fell to deaf ears. Thus I feel like there is no other outcome but for me to end my reign here.
      Mission Accomplished. I knew that I would outlive you after all, although you have continuously insisted on me leaving it is I who prevailed! AHA HA HA HA eh…

Comment

oh my God
        you're kidding me right?
        why are you leaving??
        just out of nowhere... you felt like leaving?
        there's GOT to be a reason...
        people usually fade away from forums...
        they can't "quit" all of a sudden...
        I mean with THAT kind of a post count, I thought you were addicted and addictions are hard to get rid of!

this sux... I'm gonna kill myself...
        life isn't the same anymore!!!

Comment

I'M SOOOOOORY. I admit it, it was ALL MY FAULT. One little post about how I need to not post and read theforum so much anymore and my mouse dear took it as an insult to his person and decided I was right. i'm sorry mousie. i told you i wasn't talking about yoooooou! I was talking about MEEE and how I was posting SO much I had to leave and get a life instead of just being online so much ESPECIALLY since my newby-ness seemed to be an intrusion on your little forum family and all you oldies. SNIFF. I never meant to insult yooooou mouse! So now you have followed my lead and decided not to post so much anymore either? hmm. i didn;t know i was that big an influence on people. lol.

sorry...hehehe. =)

Who knows. Finals are approaching, maybe in a fit of nostalgia you will come back and grace these pages with your nutiness. Until then, we'll always have that night. wink wink.

anyway people. it's been great. i'l be following the mouse out now.

later!
          Attached Files
          The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

lol
            okay
            you're gonna need to calm down a little bit...
            Anon would be the LAST person to get upset for getting "insulted" by anyone.. specially someone new like yourself!
            can't you tell from his attitude?? he cares LESSS...
            he left cuz he wanted to!
            I can't believe you're giving your insult that kind of a weight!
            lol
            and as far as I'm concerned, Anon, who's been posting here since forever, MEANS goodbye when he says goodbye..
            he's not like some people (i.e. me )
            so the only good thing about your reply is the fact that you're outa here!
            yaaaaaay

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam lol
              okay
              you're gonna need to calm down a little bit...
              Anon would be the LAST person to get upset for getting "insulted" by anyone.. specially someone new like yourself!
              can't you tell from his attitude?? he cares LESSS...
              he left cuz he wanted to!
              I can't believe you're giving your insult that kind of a weight!
              lol
              and as far as I'm concerned, Anon, who's been posting here since forever, MEANS goodbye when he says goodbye..
              he's not like some people (i.e. me )
              so the only good thing about your reply is the fact that you're outa here!
              yaaaaaay
              The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Anonik, you are not gonna quit just like and who's gonna reach 3000 threads, and then the 4000? c'mmon armo club forum with out you is not going to be FUN.

..........for the rest, keep your comments to youselves.............

Comment

noooooooooooooooo ck i hold u responsible...how could u do this? ill never 4give u... u damn bedjug

Comment

What Jahannam said.

And did it ever occur to you that he's just taking time off maybe? Addicting the forum is . The guy probably needed to take time off for finals.

But yea, mookik, shut het kegas!

Comment

Working...
                    X