Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Drugs!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drugs!!!!!

I've been here only for a little while and i don't believe any of you guys talked about drugs although all the other topics are very interesting. Its amusing to watch intellectual people fighting! Anyway i wanted to start a thread about drugs cause well i'm trying to get over them and i wanted to see if any of you have been involved in them or if you guys just have opinions on it. f

what kinda drugs u into?

Comment

my dear aries
      u seem to have joined this forum a little too late. if you chooe to flip through some of the old threads (id say about may/june) ud see that omni had many treads concerning drugs.

Comment

Re: Drugs!!!!!

Originally posted by SexyAries I've been here only for a little while and i don't believe any of you guys talked about drugs although all the other topics are very interesting. Its amusing to watch intellectual people fighting! Anyway i wanted to start a thread about drugs cause well i'm trying to get over them and i wanted to see if any of you have been involved in them or if you guys just have opinions on it. f
        whats up, give me some more detailed info. i'll help you out. my guess is if you're trying to get over a drug then it's either cocaine or crystal meth, those are the only two really addicting drugs aside from opiates. but tell me some more and ill help you out.

Comment

Well i've been into alot of drugs, started when i was 14. I've done from vicodins, alcohol and weed to speed herion and coc. I've been addicted to coc for awhile, i usto be a herion addict but i got over it when my hook-up stopped seeling it to me and i couldnt find any. but coc is so easy to find that i'm majorily addicted, trying to quit but i just did it again 2 days ago after not doing it for 4 months. I've tried alot of other drugs but my addiction is with coc, i guess im addicted to weed and cigarets too but how can u call that a drug?

Comment

The Drug Guru comes to the rescue once again!

Comment

Originally posted by SexyAries i guess im addicted to weed and cigarets too but how can u call that a drug?
              Well dear SexyAries, any mind-altering substance is considered a drug, including marijuana and nicotine.

Comment

Originally posted by SexyAries Well i've been into alot of drugs, started when i was 14. I've done from vicodins, alcohol and weed to speed herion and coc. I've been addicted to coc for awhile, i usto be a herion addict but i got over it when my hook-up stopped seeling it to me and i couldnt find any. but coc is so easy to find that i'm majorily addicted, trying to quit but i just did it again 2 days ago after not doing it for 4 months. I've tried alot of other drugs but my addiction is with coc, i guess im addicted to weed and cigarets too but how can u call that a drug?
                ok well vicodin and heroin were the opiates i was talking about. i know you can stop the weed if you really want too. so you're telling me the only drug that you are really addicted to right now is coke? are you sure there's nothing else?

ok now here's the thing. if you were having extreme withdrawal symptoms and thats why it was hard to quit then that would be different and a totally different way of dealing with it. but you said after not doing it for 4 months you did it again. so you were not physically addicted at the time. and after 4 months of being clean i don't see TOO much of a psychological factor (even though it is still somewhat strong). basically what i'm trying to say is if you hadn't done it for 4 months you really didn't have to do it. my guess is you're having a lot of problems in life and YOU WANT TO do drugs to get away from things and stop feeling pain, am i right? i know this is weird , but if you can give me even more detailed info and i'll help you out better. and if you dont want to say it here you can PM me.

Comment

In reply to sSsflamesSs's comment I understand they are considered to be a drug in the books thanx for reminding me.

Comment

omniscient: Weed is the one i dont consider to be bad thats why i just keep doing it i know i can quite but since i dont think its bad i do it. I usto lace the weed with PCP, Heroin and other things but when i quite doing the other drugs i stopped lacing. I wasnt into all the other drugs as i was into coc. I had slight withdrawls during the 4 months but i had just gotten out of a car accident so there was a lot of morphine in my system and then a lot of vicodine so i got through it with that. but after the morphine and the vicodine stopped there was nothing else and the shaking and itching of the nose started the cravings started so i couldn't take it i had to. I've been wanting to stop get my life straight and ur extremely right i have problems up to my head in problems but i know thats no excuse. Everyone has problems mine are just a little more complicating then others but i understand that others have more complicating problems then me. So to have the understanding i do and do it anyway, i guess deep inside i dont want to stop but right now i feel like i do want to stop.

Comment

Working...
                    X