Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What profession would you choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to be a philosopher.
    I just Love talking about life and how it would be if it wasn't like this...
    I would sit every night in my veranda, watch the stars and start making some new ideas about the humanity, life, love ..........
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    zzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzz......... .zzzzzzzzz.........

Comment

I am not normally a fan of opera but Wagner has a phenomenal opera.

L.A. just built another classical music venue in Downtown so hopefully there will be more opera. There will be plenty of classical for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL I'd love to be a philosopher.
        I just Love talking about life and how it would be if it wasn't like this...
        I would sit every night in my veranda, watch the stars and start making some new ideas about the humanity, life, love ..........
        mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        zzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzz........zzzzzzzz......... .zzzzzzzzz.........
        Hehe, that'd be my 2nd choice, as if I don't do enough pilisopayutiun as it is.

Comment

I dunno what to say..
          so you guys SERIOUSLY do what you do and live your life for money?
          that's sad.
          I guess I don't fall under that category.
          I don't go to college to "guarantee a financially stable future". I go to college cuz I wanna learn.
          I'm sorry, but I don't LIVE to make money.
          and doing what fulfills me day after day after day makes me happier than having tons of money to buy STUFF that make me happy.
          as Kevin Spacey's character Lester says in "American Beauty"
          "These are just STUFF, and they've become more important to you than anything!"
          I'm not trying to sound cool or anything...
          I've argued with people a lot about this. specially my mom.
          she strongly believes in "money is everything"...

Comment

Money ISN'T everything, but it takes care of the survival part of our lives so we don't have that extra stress. If you're going to say that money is NOTHING, then you're a moron. Gee jahannam, you have a nice computer there in front of you...how did you get it? MONEY! Gee jahannam, you have a nice roof over your head...how did you get it? MONEY! Gee jahannam, you're going to school if I remember correctly, and school in USA is not free...how'd you manage that? MONEY!

I'll provide more examples if you like.

In the words of Red from the Shawshank Redemption, "Do you think your xxxx smells sweeter than ours?"

Comment

Jahannam, if you think you are better, dont come here!!!!
              stop making comments about others' thread because you are not
              different than us, you are [SIZE=4]one[\SIZE] of us thats why u are here.

P.S. Anileve didnt mean to ruin the thread.

BACK TO TOPIC PEOPLE

Comment

Money is not everything but it also is not nothing. If I did not have money to spend I would not be able to buy stretcher bars or canvas or brushes or paint with which to make paintings. I would not be able to pay for a car a drive to a jazz club and pay for a cover or dinner, etc. It is a fact of life that at any given time in one's life, one has the potential of being sad and being happy. It is entirely up to the individual to decide what makes them happy. Whether one choses to be less or more "materialistic," does not necessarily make him less prone to dellusion relating to his outlook on life. Happiness is different for everyone. Just because one finds happiness in money or power and another in altruism or art does not make one or the other more righteous. Just different. Superficiality is inevitable just like selfishness is inevitable. There are only different manifestations of both.
                Last edited by Arvestaked; 12-09-2003, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Jahannam u didnt tell what would your profession be?

herika verevits nayes, kengnes

Comment

Also, if one doesnt care about money than why to live in America?
                    u can and live in INDIA, ppl dont have money over there all they think is not to hurt the cows and to pray to Buddaic psalms to rich the NIRVANA.

jahannam I found a solution to you.

Comment

Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL Also, if one doesnt care about money than why to live in America?
                      u can and live in INDIA, ppl dont have money over there all they think is not to hurt the cows and to pray to Buddaic psalms to rich the NIRVANA.

jahannam I found a solution to you.
                      AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! BULLSEYE!

Yea jahannam, so keep you're idiotically impractical opinions to yourself.

Oh wait, I think she posted what she did 'cause she wasn't getting enough attention. Awwwww, boo hoo. GET OVER IT!

Comment

Working...
                      X