Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Hangout Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sirumem you have barely been here for two months give it awhile you'll understand why Glendale is hated by most people but for some reason we stay here. I've lived in Glendhell for 13 years, i know it like the back of my hand. If you want to cruise and have Armenian guys pick up on you go to Glenoaks. If you want the same thing but other races as well as Armenians go to Sunset. If you want to see a bunch of Armenians Smoking nargil go to Habibi, if you want to go to a really lame club with a bunch of wanabe parskahye clubbers go to Giggles. If you want to play pool (which i do a lot) go to Pro's on Los Feliz, if you arnt hungry but want something small or coffee and you want to see a lot of armenian guys and its late at night go to Conrads if its a little earlier go to Foxy's. Even though eventually you will get tired of all that stuff and maybe in a few months you will come and ask the forum what is there to do out of Glendale, for now thats whats usually Happening in Glendale, not to mention Burbank, if you want cheap but nice restuaraunts or movies or coffee go to San Fernando and Olive its all there. Gitanas is there too which is another nargil place that serves a bunch of other stuff and i think they even made a club or something there. HAVE FUN!!

Comment

omg that was so cute and well-said thank you so much aziz jan lol, seems like a lot of stuff to do... p.s. aww i like ur graduation pic hehe
      Last edited by Sirumemkez20; 12-08-2003, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arvestaked Well if you want to have a good time keep out of Glendale. It is a stupid city.

I hate the Habibi Cafe. It is ridiculous and loaded with ridiculous people. Damn nergilehs. I really hate the word "Habibi" too. It should be illegal.
        I concur with the above.

However, to add to a good hangout place, I suggest the library. I've met lots of cute girls with braces that dig bug eyed guys.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

I would like to further add, that moving to L.A. is actually counter-productive. I'm waiting to finish school to retreat from the city.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Re: Hangout Spots

Originally posted by Sirumemkez20 Hey everyone! I just moved to Glendale about two months ago from Vegas, and I was just wondering where does everyone hang out, like most of the people I know talk about cafe habibi and the spot, are these fun places? does anyone know where most armenians go to kick it okay thank you all much...
            Don't listen to what the people in this forum tell you lol. PM me and i'll tell you exactly where to go and on what days.

You left Vegas , HOW DARE YOU!. Where did you live in Vegas? what side?

Comment

Re: Re: Hangout Spots

Originally posted by omniscient Don't listen to what the people in this forum tell you lol. PM me and i'll tell you exactly where to go and on what days.

And the play of the day goes to, omniscient, as he dribbled his cards straight across the court and slam dunked into the pm box scoring a point for himself.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Hangout Spots

Originally posted by Anonymouse And the play of the day goes to, omniscient, as he dribbled his cards straight across the court and slam dunked into the pm box scoring a point for himself.
                *Takes a bow* I will teach you the methods my son on how to play your cards right.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hangout Spots

Originally posted by omniscient *Takes a bow* I will teach you the methods my son on how to play your cards right.
                  No thank you. The bug eyed one doesn't receive teachings on card tricks that any child can perform.

Instead I pull rabbits out of the hat.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

well
                    first, go to the marketplace on brand...
                    it's like a kindergarten hang out.
                    all the 6 year olds that have asked 4 year olds out on dates are usually there and at the in n out across from there!
                    but I mean you have to go at least once, so that you know what I mean and stop going there.
                    second, ummmmm... there isn't really anywhere else in G-dale.
                    so I propose you drive a little northwest and check out Burbank!
                    except for their mall, burbank is allright.
                    and if you feel like having a really good dessert that's REALLY cheap, I suggest IKEA.. ... their non fat yogurt is the best cold thing I've ever had and it's worth ONE DOLLAR...
                    isn't that amazing?
                    so yeah... pretty much, I go to burbank for that ice cream...
                    but if you really want somewhere nice, PLEASE take 134 to the 210 east and exit orange grove.
                    OLD TOWN PAS all the way !
                    nothing beats it...
                    it's so kick back and happening.
                    it rocks.
                    once you get there, make sure to go to the wetzel pretzel store, not for the pretzels, but for the WOW satisfying chocolate they offer. with caramel and chocolate and marshmallow covered apples, chocolate covered coconut haystacks, and chocolate cigars and chocolate covered chocolates lol I'm telling u, it makes you believe in heaven.
                    worked for me...
                    lol
                    okay
                    before I get any more "fattening"
                    i'm outa here
                    if you need more info, well you can't call me...
                    I refuse to give you my phone number. HA

Comment

Re: Re: Hangout Spots

Originally posted by omniscient Don't listen to what the people in this forum tell you lol. PM me and i'll tell you exactly where to go and on what days.

Hehe I'll make sure of that, thanks for your advice and to everyone on this forum...thanks Jahanam We'll we left vegas because I got accepted to UCLA and my cousins all live in Glendale, Pasa and N. Holly so our family decided to move. I lived in Las Vegas Valley...it's nice living there, I miss it, but so far Glendale has been nice...thank you ~Armine

Comment

Working...
                      X