Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Christmas wish list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas wish list

Alright people..
    I noticed that I rarely start threads, so I made this one.

What's on your Christmas wish list this year? Or to make it sound like the other threads we've had lately: WHAT IF you could make a Christmas wish list? What would you put on it?

And Anon, please don't wish for some device that would make this post disappear. You will hurt my feelings by doing so.

I killed Santa.

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs I killed Santa.
      So what would you like your parents to get for you?

Comment

Don't worry Mr. Dance. I will not wish for any such device, but this wish list will suffice. Of course most of my list influenced by Colin Ptak, but you won't know who that is.

1.Battlefield 1942

2Speaking of Liberty by Llewellyn Rockwell.

3The Myth of National Defense edited by Hans-Herman Hoppe.

4Man, Economy, and State, Scholar’s Edition by Murray Rothbard. Read it.

5The Illusion of Victory: America in World War I by Thomas Fleming. This book is too important to miss.

6Red Ryder BB Gun.

7You Can’t Take It With You DVD, directed by Frank Capra.

8City of God DVD.

9Human Action by Ludwig von Mises.

10An island, not too far from civilization, to embark on a pure market experiment and show the world how it is done.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Maybe I should've been more supportive ...

...although, material things don't make me jump for joy as much as they used to when I was a little kid.

Comment

I also want a copy of the Willy Wonka DVD. I forgot to mention that. Oh boy I can't wait...

*singing*

Who can take a sunrise,
            Sprinkle it with dew?
            Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two...
            The candyman, the candyman can,
            The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love
            and makes the world taste good.

The Candyman owns!
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs Maybe I should've been more supportive ...

...although, material things don't make me jump for joy as much as they used to when I was a little kid.
              Ya, you weren't very nice with me..Considering it was my first thread in a while. I guess first thing on my wish list would be a good friend.

Here's what I want though:

Caucasus Chronicles: Nation-Building and Diplomacy in Armenia, 1993-1994 by Leonidas Chrysanthopoulos

Ruben & Lilit - Rouben Hakhverdian & Lilit Pipoyan

Lialousin - Lilit Pipoyan

Yeraz - Gor Mkhitarian

Godfather Tom - Gor Mkhitarian

Komitas: 10 revelations - Vahan Artsruni

and last, but CERTAINLY not least:

Gnam Hasnem... - by Alla Levonyan

So www.narek.com it is! <-- Sorry, this was not meant to be a financial promotion. But I assure you, I have no gains whatsoever in it. Encouraging other armo sites shouldn't be wrong, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants Ya, you weren't very nice with me..Considering it was my first thread in a while. I guess first thing on my wish list would be a good friend.
                Awwwwwww I'm sorry Baronchik, you know I wuv you.

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs Awwwwwww I'm sorry Baronchik, you know I wuv you.
                  Yet you STILL WON'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!! lol

Come ooon, there's at least one thing you want to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants Yet you STILL WON'T ANSWER MY QUESTION!!! lol

Come ooon, there's at least one thing you want to have.
                    Honestly, I really can't think of anything right now. I can't even focus on my studying, you expect me to focus on my wish list? Hehehe

Comment

Working...
                    X