Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

commercials on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember what this particular commercial is advertising, but it goes something like this.

It shows two guys (closeup), all snuggled up and cozy, with hats and mittens, all under blankets. One guy goes, "I'm scared of heights." and the other one goes, "me too."

Then we see the bigger picture (it zooms out) - they are both hanging from a cliff in a makeshift bed, taking some time off from rockclimbing. Hahahah, you have to see it to know what I mean.

Comment

What about the Bell Sympatico commercials where he imitates the italian son presenting his girlfriend to his mother?

Oh wait, nobody's from Quebec here...

I need a hug now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tramanian How about the survival insurace commercial with the hitchhiking guy that refuses a ride with that hot girl because she isn't insured by survival:

"Are you insured?"
        "Yes."
        "By Survival?"
        "No."
        "I can't take that ride."

I always crack up at that.

I really hate you, damn it.

Comment

nothing beats Carl's Jr. commercials...

ESPECIALLY
          (you guys ready?)
          the one with
          "you want a restaurant burger withOUT the restaurnat?"
          and some restaurant waiters R singing
          Happy happy happy birthday ..
          happy happy happy
          and one of the waitresses has a Terribly ugly and scary face and the camera zooms on her???
          hahhaha
          WOW.. hillarious stuff

Comment

All of you stole my responses. Everything from the squirrels causing the accident, to the delivery guy breaking the window to the guys hanging from the mountain. Heres one not mentioned. Remember the "Got milk?" commercials? Where the guy is in a library and he gets a phone call from a radio station. He has to answer Aaron Burr to win the prize, but can't cause he has stuffed himself with a brownie. The kicker is he has ran out of milk, so he loses. It's a funny commercial.

Emil

Comment

What about the latest Geico commercial with the squirrels that purposely cause that car to go off road and crash, and then they give each other high fives?

Or the Geico commercial where that guy is in the police station and his lawyer is on the phone, when he gets off the phone he says "I got good news", the suspect says "I'm gonna get outta here?", the lawyer replies, "No, I just saved myself 50 percent with Geico", or something to that effect.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Yes, those Geico commercials are good. As a matter of fact, lately there are better commercials than in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse What about the latest Geico commercial with the squirrels that purposely cause that car to go off road and crash, and then they give each other high fives?
                  ummm.. BROOO lol
                  you know how many peeps mentioned the squirrels in Geico?
                  you're not on crack are you?

Comment

I talked to your agent and he agrees, you suck.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse I talked to your agent and he agrees, you suck.
                      oh you did?
                      he's hot, dont you think?

Comment

Working...
                      X