Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The definition of Islam and faith in the language of the Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The definition of Islam and faith in the language of the Convention

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
    I wish I could communicate with you easier, unfortunately many of your phrases are hard to understand as they are ungrammatical in English, I encourage you to take further classes in English writing.

From what I can understand, you are here to clear up some misconceptions of Islam and Jihad, and now you are asking a question concerning the Bible and how, in this book, there is talk about the killing of Children as not being seen as a heretical act, correct?
    Yes, my friend

Maybe I want more classes to write the English language

There is no problem in this.

I asked a question, but I did not find a response

Once more, so that the wording of a second.

Is there terrorism in Christianity ?????

This is just a question my friend

No need for concern

Greetings

Comment

terrorism in Christianity? This is an odd question... Because you do not find terrorism in religions. People are accused of terrorism when they use fear tactics in civilian settings that cause damage to civil infrastructure in ways that harm people directly.

Sure, in America for a while Islam was being propagated as associated with terrorism, but this was a political move and purports nothing logical about anything Islam is inherently about. It is just a perception of what Islamic people represent, as a threat, to the American people.

As such, you can probably find the exact same qualifications for labelling a group of Christians as terrorists, and indeed you do find this, for example in ETA, the Basque liberation movement in Spain. Basques are Christians and in this militant movement, they have in the past engaged in acts known as terrorism.

However, this has nothing to do with the religion. So I don't know how to answer your question in a way that may satisfy the motivation behind your asking of it.

Comment

terrorism in Christianity? This is an odd question... Because you do not find terrorism in religions. People are accused of terrorism when they use fear tactics in civilian settings that cause damage to civil infrastructure in ways that harm people directly.

Sure, in America for a while Islam was being propagated as associated with terrorism, but this was a political move and purports nothing logical about anything Islam is inherently about. It is just a perception of what Islamic people represent, as a threat, to the American people.

As such, you can probably find the exact same qualifications for labelling a group of Christians as terrorists, and indeed you do find this, for example in ETA, the Basque liberation movement in Spain. Basques are Christians and in this militant movement, they have in the past engaged in acts known as terrorism.

However, this has nothing to do with the religion. So I don't know how to answer your question in a way that may satisfy the motivation behind your asking of it.

There is no problem my friend

Was just a question because I read several texts from the Bible, but this is not the issue

I here point out the fact that rejects religious extremism and violence and demonstrated that

Religious texts

I love to live in peace with any religion in the world

I love and respect that every human being as well as I would like to respect such people Ibadlny

You are from Armenia, I am me and you is not no problem

The problem lies between you and Turkey only

I am an Arab and welcome you at any time and everywhere

This is my pleasure to know the people of Armenia Aziz

Loving to live in peace.

Ataatdhir if there was impropriety in my

Apologized

Greetings my friend

Comment

Thank you for your warm response maxke. Yes, peace is indeed something to cherish, it comes with mutual respect so that even if there arises a disagreement, it will be resolved through shared understanding.

Comment

Thank you for your warm response maxke. Yes, peace is indeed something to cherish, it comes with mutual respect so that even if there arises a disagreement, it will be resolved through shared understanding.
            Thank you my friend

Greetings

Comment

I live in the Detroit area where the biggest arab community in the usa exists as a matter of fact arabs built a huge mosque right by the armenian church in dearborn. Both turcks and arabs are muslims mostly but just look at how different their attitude has been to armenians. This is a great example of how religion can be used as a tool by evile men. I personally believe people would be better off without religion becaus it would make reality clearer for us all and it would disarm the weapon used most by hatemongers.
              Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
                I live in the Detroit area where the biggest arab community in the usa exists as a matter of fact arabs built a huge mosque right by the armenian church in dearborn. Both turcks and arabs are muslims mostly but just look at how different their attitude has been to armenians. This is a great example of how religion can be used as a tool by evile men. I personally believe people would be better off without religion becaus it would make reality clearer for us all and it would disarm the weapon used most by hatemongers.
                My friend

These preachers of hate, we Dalon advocates love and peace as Islam and what Islam is great for those who know very well and Iqra by Anna Aodawa Oroj not religious, but to speak the truth of religious

The most important thing, love and respect peace

I am a member of the Forum for more xxxish Ohaoarham and Onaqchehem in various matters, and Islam Aihrm to this dialogue and debate

All of our discussions is the religious and Onaqchehem in the Torah in the Old Testament Balosah is that banning Onaqchehem I am a Muslim

I wish that my relationship of love and peace with those who are interested in this
                Whatever we disagree in the debate on this important Ayham that brings us together at last love and peace

And the differences in opinion in the friendly Aevsd case.

Greetings
                Last edited by maxke; 02-16-2009, 09:23 PM.

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again "Islam" and "the secular West" don't mix.

http://www.buffalonews.com/437/story/578644.html

Prominent Orchard Park man charged with beheading his wife

By Gene Warner
                  News Staff Reporter

Orchard Park police are investigating a particularly gruesome killing, the beheading of a woman, after her husband — an influential member of the local Muslim community — reported her death to police Thursday.

Police identified the victim as Aasiya Z. Hassan, 37. Detectives have charged her husband, Muzzammil Hassan, 44, with second-degree murder.

"He came to the police station at 6:20 p.m. [Thursday] and told us that she was dead," Orchard Park Police Chief Andrew Benz said late this morning.

Muzzammil Hassan told police that his wife was at his business, Bridges TV, on Thorn Avenue in the village. Officers went to that location and discovered her body.

Muzzammil Hassan is the founder and chief executive officer of Bridges TV, which he launched in 2004, amid hopes that it would help portray Muslims in a more positive light.

The killing apparently occurred some time late Thursday afternoon. Detectives still are looking for the murder weapon.

"Obviously, this is the worst form of domestic violence possible," Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III said today.

Authorities say Aasiya Hassan recently had filed for divorce from her husband.

"She had an order of protection that had him out of the home as of Friday the 6th [of February]," Benz said.

Muzzammil Hassan was arraigned before Village Justice Deborah Chimes and sent to the Erie County Holding Center.

[email protected]
                  Also, the definition of irony: see bold above.

P.S., Love the maxke guy. This is just gold.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
                    I've said it before and I'll say it again "Islam" and "the secular West" don't mix.

Also, the definition of irony: see bold above.

P.S., Love the maxke guy. This is just gold.
                    My friend

Anna Aohab ironic

Not to ridicule anyone and I am a Muslim religious irony deprived

This is the killing of his wife, terrorism, murder, violence and terrorism

Islam prohibits all this and ditch him

Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by maxke View Post

This is the killing of his wife, terrorism, murder, violence and terrorism
                      You mentioned terrorism twice.

I wonder what the statistics on beheadings are in the Muslim vs. non-Muslim cross-section.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X