Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Light/Dark Zodiac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Light/Dark Zodiac

Everyone, I need some help. I've been searching for a bit of information for a long time now but I can't seem to find it.

You all know the Light/Sun Zodiac including the names of each sign, right? Could anyone tell me the names of each sign belonging to the Dark/Moon Zodiac? I really need this information so if any of you know anything, please let me know.
    THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Re: The Light/Dark Zodiac

Here, I found this for you: http://www.findyourfate.com/astrolog...moonsigns.html

Ah... astrology, the easy way out for "knowing who you" are and thus reducing yourself to your perscribed confines. I'd like to thank Siggie for sowing the seeds to snap me out of it: http://forum.hyeclub.com/showthread....ight=astrology

Here, watch some alan watts, lol: http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q...b=0&aq=-1&oq=#

p.s. Buy a nokia 9000 at http://www.buyanokiaspambecausemypos...inthispost.com

Comment

ugh... enough with the woowooo crap people.
      [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
      -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

I went through the skeptic's dictionary site btw, thanks for that Siggie, it's good to know more about the attitudes of atheists and scientists under such a coherent framework.

Comment

Woa, woa, settle down dudes . You completely misunderstood me. I don't need this info because I'm an astrology freak, lol. I need it for a certain project of mine that I've been working on for a long time, a couple of years actually. It has nothing to do with CA, this is more of a long-term project you can say.

Thanks for the link J. Unfortunately it wasn't really what I had in mind. I'm talking about the Dark Zodiac which is the exact opposite of the Light Zodiac. Have you seen 13 Ghosts? Everything in it was made up but there is a Dark Zodiac and I can't find the names of its signs. I don't want to have to make up my own names, lol. All the same, thanks for trying.

The problem with finding what I need is that google always brings up 13 Ghosts or sites related to horoscopes, nothing more. I've searched for a long time and it's starting to annoy.
          Last edited by Sako; 02-20-2009, 10:25 AM.

Comment

yeah, I used google to search and didn't think I found that great of a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
              Everyone, I need some help. I've been searching for a bit of information for a long time now but I can't seem to find it.

You all know the Light/Sun Zodiac including the names of each sign, right? Could anyone tell me the names of each sign belonging to the Dark/Moon Zodiac? I really need this information so if any of you know anything, please let me know.
              Do you mean a persons moon sign? this is based off of where the moon was when you were born. For instance, i'm scorpio, but based on where the moon was at my place and time of birth, my moon sign is libra

there are also different astrological charts such as sidreal, hebrew, islamic, chinese, persian, celtic, etc, etc. Some of which i think use lunar calendars, so maybe the one your talking about is based off those
              Last edited by ara87; 02-20-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Do you mean a persons moon sign? this is based off of where the moon was when you were born. For instance, i'm scorpio, but based on where the moon was at my place and time of birth, my moon sign is libra
                I know what your talking about Ara jan but that isn't what I mean. There is a Dark Zodiac which is the complete opposite of the Light Zodiac. If I'm Virgo for example in the Light Zodiac then I am ___________ in the Dark Zodiac. It's the same sign (just the opposite with a different name), same months, everything, just the complete opposite. This world is based on good and evil so there is a Light Zodiac and a Dark Zodiac. I'm starting to think it either doesn't exist or it's something Taboo that people don't normally talk about OR many just don't know about it. This question is asked pretty frequently actually.

there are also different astrological charts such as sidreal, hebrew, islamic, chinese, persian, celtic, etc, etc. Some of which i think use lunar calendars, so maybe the one your talking about is based off those
                True, there are many charts but even then, every chart must have it's own Dark counterpart. I've heard people talk about the Dark Zodiac a lot but no one knows any specific names when it comes to it's 12 signs.

The lunar calendar isn't exactly the opposite of the Light Zodiac, it's more like a part of it and I'm willing to wager that the Dark Zodiac has it's own lunar calendar, as well. Perhaps people don't talk about it because it sounds pretty evil. It's pretty close to evil for some. It's not just some horoscope when you look at the Dark Zodiac. So there is no proper reason to make a site based on it and I've checked even the most evil looking sites, I'm not too superstitious. Again, nothing.

Comment

IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. Find ratings and reviews for the newest movie and TV shows. Get personalized recommendations, and learn where to watch across hundreds of streaming providers.

Comment

I know, lol, this is all made up though, like I said above. None of it is true. I think the writers of this movie went through the same xxxx I did.

Comment

Working...
                    X