Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

ARMENIAN GANGS a.k.a ARMENIAN POWER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonymouse Um, speak for yourself buddy.

I smoke weed and I don't cause trouble.
    Sure you don’t, I read your posts, and I remember you from world lounge. I do have to admit I do like your posts. They get very interesting.

I guess I shouldn’t have used the word all. Most people are trouble causers.

Comment

Originally posted by SexyAries Weed just makes you slow and sleepy and some weeds make you laugh and happy, trouble and weed don't go in the same sentence. Unless you say:
      "The trouble with people these days is that they dont smoke enough weed"
      Weed makes most people slow and some people paranoid. I don’t know about you guys but I know people that smoke weed and get crazy, crazy enough you take a life without thinking twice about it.

Comment

HAHA then those people you know dont know what the xxxx they are smoking, it could be laced with rat poison you never know. Weed doesn't kill people, it does not injur people, it doesn't do anything but make you feel good for awhile (depending on the weed you smoke) If those people you know want to smoke some good weed, tell them to find better hook ups instead of going to downtown LA or Eagle rock and getting stress (reffered to as, good xxxx by the mexicans or homelesses that sell it and when you ask them is it chronic, they say, vat chronic ya ya chronic!)

Comment

I don’t want to go into details of the events that happened, but I have seen and heard some crazy xxxx that people have done. And it dose make people paranoid. Not everyone reacts to it the same way.

Comment

True, everyone doesn't react in the same way! But you have to be a really weak person with weak health to be able to get so paraniod and xxxxed up that you go and kill someone or yourself! You cannot die just by simply getting high off some weed, weed doesnt kill people, people do.

Its that whole theory about yawning being contagous. Its not contagous because if you go next to a baby or someone that doesnt know yawning is contagous and yawn they wont yawn but since you were little you have been told yawning is contagous so it is imbedded in your mind that way.

Or

I dont know if you guys have herd it but back in Viatnam the doctors and nurses ran out of morphine to give to the soldiers so they would give them a shot of sugar water instead and tell them its morphone, and the soldiers think its morphine so they dont feel the pain. MIND OVER MATTER

So, this concludes that people have been told a certain thing therefore they believe that thing and act or do things in that manner but if they were told something different they wouldn't.
            i.e. We've been told weed does this and that and makes you do this and that therefore when we get high we expect it and our mind expects it, it just doesnt know any better.

Comment

eyyyy thats true

we actually had a guy smoke a whole joint of dryed rehan\
              and he was like i feeelll soooo highhhhh

and there was a time when i tricked this dude to snorting e-qual
              he swore that he was never as xxxxed up as that day.

mind is a crazy thing.

Comment

When I get high I am simply the best person to be around...

Unless you're a pig.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Do you pretend your superman and fly through windows? Or think your a police officer and go and frisk the ladies?

Comment

I think we should gather together the forum people who want to and have a nice smoke session. after my eye gets better.

you know what im saying none of this lets meet and greet bulxxxx
                    just say was up nice meeting you pass that xxxx.

Comment

what happened to ur eye pasa (626)?

Comment

Working...
                      X