Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

a game that i get all of armenian lands and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a game that i get all of armenian lands and more

hi there is an old game named Knights of Honor you can play as any medieval european country including armenia after hours of play i get to this situtation with armenia you see syria is also my vassal i totally conquered ottoman empire that was real good i overjoyed it!
    this image shows the lands i conquered
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Parskahay; 10-07-2009, 12:52 PM.

Re: a game that i get all of armenian lands and more

I wish they had Armenia in more games. I think it is in Rome game to.
    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Originally posted by Haykakan View Post
      I wish they had Armenia in more games. I think it is in Rome game to.
      You're right. Armenia is included as a non-playable faction in Rome: Total war though with the right websites, you can change this and make Armenia a playable faction

Rome: Total war expansion Barbarian invasions has Armenia as a playable faction.
      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

thanks what a great game maybe not the best graphics but if the game is about strategy,and it have armenia and all the other nations of the time then this one is my favourite after rome and DOTA.

Comment

its actually the political view of the game you can change it to real time
          but to show al of the lands i get i must take a photo in political view its not that bad in graphic the best graphic i ever see for a 2 cd strategic game

Comment

You can play Hearts of Iron II or Hearts of Iron III and liberate Armenia from Soviet rule.

Comment

The is also a patch/mod for Civilizations 4 that was created:
              http://civilization4.filefront.com/file/Armenia;67770

Description:

This is my first mod ever! It allows the Armenian Empire as a playable civilization. Try to play as the first nation to adopt Christianity as the state religion!

Version 1.0
              Leaders: Vartan Mamikonian, Emperor Tigranes, General Andranik, King Drtad
              UU: Armenian Legionary (Swordsman) Strength 8, can go through peaks, has 10% withdrawal chance cost increased to 70
              UB: Shoogah (Market) adds one happy and one health (Armenian food )
              Added civilopedia text, Armenian Legionary reskin added, Vartan Diplomacy added, Flag decal fixed, custom music for Vartan and Drtad, all civilopedia entries added, all diplomacy added, favorite civics fixed

Georgia’s New Defense Minister Just turned 28

Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili appointed a new Defense Minister, Bacho Akhalaia, who is only 28-years-old. When asked what were the reasons for such choice, President Saakashvili answered: “I saw Bacho play Age of Empires II better than anyone I know”.

To journalists question whether being good in a computer strategy game qualifies the recent school graduate to lead the army of entire country President said “No you don’t get it. He’s really, REALLY good at the game. He defeats 8 enemy nations at VERY HARD setting, while I can only defeat 1-2 at VERY EASY setting”

The new Minister met the press at a press conference and used “modernization of the army, peace and NATO integration” and other smart phrases. He underlined that he will start production of new upgraded Georgian Army units immediately.

We would like to remind to our readers that Bacho was the winner of annual Age Of Empires II tournaments in 2002, 2003 and 2005. He missed 2004 tournament because he met this really cute girl in University and spent his time dating rather than playing the strategy.

http://armcomedy.com/2009/09/02/geor...ed-28/#more-25
              "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

LOL i knew you could get somewhere playing strat games. This is the funniest xxxx ever, no wonder georgia got waisted.
                Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

If you want to play Hayastan go play Europa Barbarorum for Rome total war or go and play Broken crescent for Medieval 2 total war those are the real awesome games with huge armies and kick ass units

Comment

Originally posted by KarotheGreat View Post
                    If you want to play Hayastan go play Europa Barbarorum for Rome total war or go and play Broken crescent for Medieval 2 total war those are the real awesome games with huge armies and kick ass units
                    Arent those games pretty old though? The upgraded civIV sounds good to, i got that for my ps3 i wonder if sony has a patch for it. I am also going to print out my civ record of scores and run for president in georgia.
                    Hayastan or Bust.

Comment

Working...
                    X