Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Gun Facts--all You Ever Wanted To Know About Guns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patlajan YOU FREAKING BAFOONS have ruined yet another thread.
    As opposed to you, who can't even make a thread.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse As opposed to you, who can't even make a thread.
      Bla bla bla make thread bla bla bla conspriacy bla bla bla government bla bla bla guns bla bla bla

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan Bla bla bla make thread bla bla bla conspriacy bla bla bla government bla bla bla guns bla bla bla
        Well, I would have said this is funny the first few times, now you're resorting to re-runs.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Keep posting you neenies, I'm reloading!!!

Patljan when I say Duck, I'm not gonna mean the bird so take the advice!!! LOL

Comment

Ok i have a question, I had a small gun hidden in my car, an ex-boyfriend kept it there (for my saftey, which is bullxxxx!) Ya so anyway the question is what kind of gun was it??? All i remember was it was small, not toooo small but not even medium sized, and it had black and metal nothing else and i think it had one of the rolly things except it didnt look really rolly it was weird. What is it???????????????????????

Comment

lollll it can be any type of pistol, beats me

' it was a rolly thing, just metal and stuff '

well most guns are like that lol.

and make sure if you have a gun in the car that its locked in something with a lock and key or combination. Its not legal to have it somewhere in the open

Comment

It was hidden. Cops stoped us one time, searched the car, they found the marijuana but they didn't find the gun! (woo hoo)
                I have no clue as to what gun it was, i never touched it, less then look at it twice, i couldnt even open the place to where it was. AND fortunatly when my car got totaled the gun went with it and so did the boyfriend.

Comment

most likely with thr rolly thingy you described its a revolver. My guess would be a non hammer because you aid the rolly thingie looked liked it didn't roll.

there are only 2 kinds out there with sealed chambers
                  and you mentioned that it was small, that narrows it down more.
                  Smith and weason which comes in a 38 and a 357
                  and a Sebring 25

its most doubting that any armenian would pay for or be able to find the sebring 25 model which is a nice gun and rabges at about 2,500 dollars.

so that leaves us with the conclusion that it was a smith and weson 38 snub nose. since any s&W357 and S&W regular 8 inch barrel 38 do not come in a black finish.

on the other hand it could have been a cheap knockoff if your boyfrind didn't know anything about guns exept to point close eyes and shoot.

RIP to your gun, i would have loved very much to have aquired it.

Comment

Working...
                  X