Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran

The other night, my cousin, who just came here from Iran, and I were talking and she was telling me some things about the country that I thought I would share with u all. I know most of know how they treat the women there, but I never knew of these on a personal level until now.
    She told me that she would get stopped by the "police" on a daily basis. She didn't pluck her eyebrows, didn't wear makeup, didn't have nail polish on...nothing...and yet they would stop her in the middle of the street on her way to school. She told me about a time when she was with her mom, my aunt, when she was stopped on the street. The man with a huge rifle grabbed her arm, bruising it, and started dragging her through the street. My aunt screamed, she was crying....when some Armenians from the shop nearby had to come and yell at the man...telling him that she is Christian and she's not Iranian (this usually worked), but the man kept calling her a xxxxx, and a prostitute for walking the streets at 1 in the AFTERNOON! They eventually let her go, but this was going on since she turned 10.
    Another day, she was at the park with her guy friend, who she was supposed to get engaged to. She was 22 years old! I guess the guy said a joke to her, so she laughed, just loud enough for the "policeman" standing 10 feet away to hear. This man, came up from behind her, hit her on the back of the head with the barrel of his rifle, and as the blood was dripping down her head, began screaming horrible names to her. He told her that he could take her, rape her, cut her body up in pieces, and throw her in the gutter like he did with the other Armenian girl he found laughing. She knew that this was true because these things happen every day there. After 45 minutes of this brutal treatment (mind u, the gun was held to her head the entire time) he finally spit in her face, took her guy friend, and let her go. They beat her guy friend til he was black and blue. When he came home, he suffered from his injuries for months. Their relationship didn't last, because she was always looking over her shoulder....acting paranoid.
    She started crying when she was telling me, and I never knew that it was this bad. So, let's alllll be THANKFUL for living in America.

Well, let's all thank God we're not living in Iran, but I'd still be happier in Armenia

Comment

Wow, that truly gives us another reason to bomb that rat hole full of cretins, aka Iran. Seriously, I have encountered Arabs that were muslim and even a few Kurds, and for the most part there was at least ONE out of them that I met and that I somewhat respected enough to like. As for Persians, I havent met one that I ve liked nor has anyone of them showed any class other than stereotypes of envy, spewing from their rectum of a mouth. Then, they d usually get on xxxxxxx mode and start spewing every lie (since it is a Persian custom to lie and cheat through life) and English cuss word that they somehow in some way managed to acquire into their miniscule narrow minds and have no originality to them whatsoever. All Persians are is just annoying and primitive. I guess that is all you can be coming from a 3rd world desert and bottom feeding off of other people's true talents that they lacked in even in Iran.

(see my column on Farsi xxxs)

Comment

Perhaps that will serve a good reason for "parskahyes" not to stand up for Persians so much. I mean anyone visiting Glendale knows that every "parskahye" even though they were oppressed as Christians, they all of a sudden start praising the Persians and their banal ignorance that they constantly shed everywhere they live which is thus the reason why Persians will always remain 3rd world even if they managed to slap a few bucks with family to buy a house in Beverly Hills even.

Comment

Better yet, maybe this will give Parskahyes a better lesson to next time stop chanting and cheering and trying to stick up for those banal lame Persian half-wits that take up more space than anything else "BABAaaaa."

Comment

Please, no bombing Iran talk. That could pretty much destroy Armenia.

I never knew that the situation was that bad though. However, I have met a few persians (very little) and I can't say that I saw the same thing you describe, Nimrod.

Comment

This is truley disturbing to me. As we fight for better human rights, some countries decide to take a big leap backwards and a few hundred years.

I thank you for sharing this horrorous story, and I urge you to share it with your representative/senator and even write a letter sharing this expierience to the UN, EU, and any other organisations so the world will start helping senseless countries from creating more victims...

I'm sure that policeman wouldn't like those actions done to his sister, wife or mother.

WE as the future, need to set such examples in leading a charge to correct these inappropriate actions, and sending notice to countries that allow this that it will NO LONGER be tolerated!

Comment

U don't think they know this is going on? My cousin told me that America only says they wanna help, but they can't do xxxx. Murdering young ladies, treating their vagina as their playground, raping, beating, hanging....all of this is not considered a big deal to them...

Nimrod, Parskahyes don't praise Persians. In fact, my parskahye family will never have any respect for that country. But, my mom tells me that back in the day, when the Shah was still leader....they were respected as Armenians, and as Christians. They had Armenian schools, which actually punished the kids for speaking farsi. I think Armenians from other countries prove to be the TRUE Armenians, for they keep up their culture in a nation which perfsecutes them for it. That's real. Don't talk xxxx about parskahyes or make fun of the way they talk..that's just marking ur ignorance more.

Comment

bomb iran? someone should bomb you...

Nimrod you should get out more and meet some real iranians, and you can shove your anti-barsgahye talk up your arse where your head seems to reside.

Your a xxxxing disgrace to Armenians in Diaspora. Everyone has a seperate cultural identity, no one calls Arevmedahyes "gor gor" just because they put it on the end of sentences, coz its part of the dialect and culture, so xxxx yourself

And no1 takes the piss out of Armenian Hayastancis who say Ara or Aper, because against its culture, so next time you think about taking the piss out of barsgahyes for saying "babam" think again you xxxxless xxxx.

Violette,
                  I hope those who start a new life in america will be able to start a happier and successful and more free life.

As for Iran, (Its called Iran Nimrod you bellend, it has been for past 25 years now, xxxxing retard, read a book), i think the blame shouldnt be put on iranian people, but rather its disgusting leadership of mullahs and so on, who have for 20 eyars leant on the most backward people for support. Only with education and real people power will scum like this be washed away, along with it xxxxface Nimrod.

Comment

Did u guys know that in their Koran, it is written that a female CANNOT die a virgin. So, my cousin told me that when they want to kill a young lady for, let's say wearing too much makeup in public, a gang of 20 to 30 men line up, rape her repeatedly, then kill her.......I wanna cry now

Comment

Working...
                    X