Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, thank u Shahumyan, ur words touched me deeply

Comment

i think it is our duty as humans therefore to act if we believe this regime is wrong, passive comment wont do anythingn and only the complete destruction of such scum will save others from their oppression. Like i said, i believe it is our duty

Comment

Originally posted by violette829 U don't think they know this is going on? My cousin told me that America only says they wanna help, but they can't do xxxx. Murdering young ladies, treating their vagina as their playground, raping, beating, hanging....all of this is not considered a big deal to them...

Nimrod, Parskahyes don't praise Persians. In fact, my parskahye family will never have any respect for that country. But, my mom tells me that back in the day, when the Shah was still leader....they were respected as Armenians, and as Christians. They had Armenian schools, which actually punished the kids for speaking farsi. I think Armenians from other countries prove to be the TRUE Armenians, for they keep up their culture in a nation which perfsecutes them for it. That's real. Don't talk xxxx about parskahyes or make fun of the way they talk..that's just marking ur ignorance more.
        yes America knows, but they won't act unless there's enough noise being made for them to hear.

It is our duty do stress the issues we feel have to be address, this is one of them. This is a disturbing one that when I hear about brings me down that such a horrible act is possible.

America's presence in the middle east is a role to bring out the voice of the people, and while respecting their culture and religon, insure humanity and freedom.

A international public effor needs to be made to bring such horrors to an end.

As much as this sounds like a political speech, I work closely with a few public officials that work hard for such measures, but get blocked by propoganda and special interests (i.e. turkish groups). Whether it's Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, India, China, Nigeria or anywhere...a human is entitled to their own rights....in America, we have it as written law...some parts of the world must realize their role in this important effort

But I do have good news. I just saved a lotta money by switching my car insurance to geico (sorry i love that commercial and i had to install a smile into this subject)

Comment

jilbagh, since when were we awarded for having faith in the capitalist governments, remind me who put Khomeini in power?

Comment

Originally posted by violette829 U don't think they know this is going on? My cousin told me that America only says they wanna help, but they can't do xxxx. Murdering young ladies, treating their vagina as their playground, raping, beating, hanging....all of this is not considered a big deal to them...

Nimrod, Parskahyes don't praise Persians. In fact, my parskahye family will never have any respect for that country. But, my mom tells me that back in the day, when the Shah was still leader....they were respected as Armenians, and as Christians. They had Armenian schools, which actually punished the kids for speaking farsi. I think Armenians from other countries prove to be the TRUE Armenians, for they keep up their culture in a nation which perfsecutes them for it. That's real. Don't talk xxxx about parskahyes or make fun of the way they talk..that's just marking ur ignorance more.

"just marking ur ignorance more" HAHA talk about bad English and ignorance. Anyway, if you re calling me ignorant then I can conclude this by saying you havent been to Glendale and spoken to Parskahyes. As depressingly pathetic as it sounds YES they are protecting "persians baba" and it s utterly disgusting after all of the crap they put Armenians over there through still as of today do the same and yet you idiot parskahyes are still sticking up for them listening and praising and cheering for their piss poor petty backward farsi culture.

Yes at one point in time the WORLD respected Armenian skill thus why the "shah" INVITED the Armenians over to his rat infested decrepit of a country (Tehran, Iran) because he was all dependent and needed Armenian skills to reconstruct Iranian road ways, something that the incompetent Persians could NOT fix themselves and still mooched off of our intellect for it.

Comment

You have to be a real xxxxing jackass to ASSume that I am "Anti-Parskahye" and no I am not Anti-Parskahye. There are SOME Parskahyes that serve the culture well. From now on, anyone reciting all of this garbage about being anti-any type of Armenian will be ignored and ultimately, after this message I will ignore all other false accussations like I ignore Taco Bell workers who try to convince me to try their vomit-flavored Mexican food.
              Last edited by Nimrod; 01-24-2004, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahumyan bomb iran? someone should bomb you...

Nimrod you should get out more and meet some real iranians, and you can shove your anti-barsgahye talk up your arse where your head seems to reside.

Your a xxxxing disgrace to Armenians in Diaspora. Everyone has a seperate cultural identity, no one calls Arevmedahyes "gor gor" just because they put it on the end of sentences, coz its part of the dialect and culture, so xxxx yourself

And no1 takes the piss out of Armenian Hayastancis who say Ara or Aper, because against its culture, so next time you think about taking the piss out of barsgahyes for saying "babam" think again you xxxxless xxxx.

Violette,
                I hope those who start a new life in america will be able to start a happier and successful and more free life.

As for Iran, (Its called Iran Nimrod you bellend, it has been for past 25 years now, xxxxing retard, read a book), i think the blame shouldnt be put on iranian people, but rather its disgusting leadership of mullahs and so on, who have for 20 eyars leant on the most backward people for support. Only with education and real people power will scum like this be washed away, along with it xxxxface Nimrod.

You seem to have a fetish for xxxxs which explains why again in the UK why they are xxxxxxs playing xxxxxx sports like "field hockey." Secondly, at least "ara/aper" IS an Armenian word what the xxxx is "hair baba?" See when I ask Parskahyes what that means they still as of today cannot even tell me what and WHERE all of a sudden "HAIR" came from. They just basically improvised a gibberish language. As for the Persians, yes it is their nature to be arrogant and backward and bottom feed off of other cultures. You re telling me to read a book yet you are the one who needs a lobotomy because if you read books you should be able to read Persian history and witness some of their crap they did to Armenians and other Christians out of jealousy. As for the bombing, it is liberal xxxxxxs like yourself that take up space even on message boards and you should really do us all a favor and take up a career in being a Suicide Bomber.

What are you going to say next? What "xxxxless xxxx?" What a pathetic banal waste you just showed yourself to be. IT s because of you that we now consider abortions with knives manually.

Comment

Shahumyan, if you wish to speak of "facts" then I will break it down simple for your simple mind. If you stick with "facts" then the facts say the Iranian people if they had a chance they would abuse their power if granted that power, and since they have an Anti-American policy they would bomb the U.S. What more can you expect from a bunch of losers who and I am not joking when I say this but: Persians in IRan have a holiday for celebrating their "hatred" for the Jews. I mean they are not just "backwards" but they are BUTT BACKWARDS and ARmenians like you who cant see that and blame others for your own innate oafishness you as well are no guilty.

But since you re sucking up to Violette and just wish to exchange insults I will do that as well just to prove to you that you re really just making yourself look more idiotic than you already are because why would you insult someone out of your own failure? Then you try to some how make up for it by saying something that truly makes no sense you xxxxing stillbirth, grow the xxxx up.
                  Haha "xxxxless xxxx." How is that even possible? I guess intelligence isnt customary to retarded family's tradition. Next time learn to make sense when you try to draw attention to yourself from that ASS of a head that has a hole that needs to be shut permanently.

Oh and by the way, you trying to instigate a feud between anyone else and I and you trying to curry-favor Violette isnt going to increase your chances of looking semi-intelligent nor is it going to get you laid, you immature ignoramus.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahumyan bomb iran? someone should bomb you...

Nimrod you should get out more and meet some real iranians, and you can shove your anti-barsgahye talk up your arse where your head seems to reside.

Your a xxxxing disgrace to Armenians in Diaspora. Everyone has a seperate cultural identity, no one calls Arevmedahyes "gor gor" just because they put it on the end of sentences, coz its part of the dialect and culture, so xxxx yourself

And no1 takes the piss out of Armenian Hayastancis who say Ara or Aper, because against its culture, so next time you think about taking the piss out of barsgahyes for saying "babam" think again you xxxxless xxxx.

Violette,
                    I hope those who start a new life in america will be able to start a happier and successful and more free life.

As for Iran, (Its called Iran Nimrod you bellend, it has been for past 25 years now, xxxxing retard, read a book), i think the blame shouldnt be put on iranian people, but rather its disgusting leadership of mullahs and so on, who have for 20 eyars leant on the most backward people for support. Only with education and real people power will scum like this be washed away, along with it xxxxface Nimrod.

Yes you over-used butt plug, I know it is called "Iran" did I say otherwise? HAHAHA wow it s just that you re so stupid that your traces of stupidity all tend to be comical. Let me ask this: what the hell is a "bellend?" We are not fluent in your source of communication that was established with your noisy bowel movements, xxx. I suggest you use coherent words next time.

Judging by the immense amount of stupidity you emit into the forum I can tell you you are just one putrid waste fecal matter. Your assumptions are just as terrible as your verbiage.

But tell me this: Do you place ads in newspapers selling a car that you don't own, and then complain when no-one replies; or replies, but isn't interested? Seems like the type of thing your type of Armenian does. Next time learn to think before you speak you parasite. You are as void of logic as a comatose crackhead.

Comment

And what exactly constitutes a "real iranian?" You mean a cad prone to more bullxxxxting than a bull with diaherrea who fraudulently gets through life? Or a sychophantic bottom-feeder that slaps a racist remark for every culture they meet and uses scapegoats for his or her incompetence just because they deny the existence of deodorant and cannot advance due to their excessive arrogance?

You xxxxing dipxxxx, see again you ve failed to make actual sense and all you re doing now is simply babbling out of your insecurity. Also, I did meet some "real iranian" it was right before I flushed them the same way we should have flushed you down to the rest of their kind where they belong.

Comment

Working...
                      X