Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian lesbians/gays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Armenian lesbians/gays

Originally posted by Flamenkita View Post
    How about this? As a woman, the lock is mine, and the key is mine. I get to choose who enters, how, when, and for what reason.

Honestly, I think my grandfather was more open-minded than some of the young men who are posting here!
    You can do whatever you want with your lock. You can choose who and how many enter it. Not my problem, nor my decision to make.
    Hell, you can choose to let several keys open it at the same time. All the same to me. However, don't expect me to use your lock to secure my home.

------
    I do have a question. If the lock is yours and the key is yours, then are you transy with a vag? Damn! Either that or you're a single mom with bastard kids from different fathers. Damn again!
    Last edited by levon; 05-07-2012, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by levon View Post
      You can do whatever you want with your lock. You can choose who and how many enter it. Not my problem, nor my decision to make.
      Hell, you can choose to let several keys open it at the same time. All the same to me. However, don't expect me to use your lock to secure my home.

------
      I do have a question. If the lock is yours and the key is yours, then are you transy with a vag? Damn! Either that or you're a single mom with bastard kids from different fathers. Damn again!
      Haha!! Interesting!

I think my understanding of a "key" is more abstract than yours. Whereas you are referring to a phallus, I am thinking in more general terms. In other words, the "key" doesn't belong to another person, and it's not up to anyone other than the woman herself to decide who opens and who enters, who stays and who goes...

I wasn't aware that the security of a home and family depended upon a square centimeter of membrane that a woman is either born with or not born with, or that has been reconstituted, if you know what I mean. A woman's virginity is no guarantee of anything other than if she was or wasn't born with that square cm of membrane between her legs.

My gosh! I remember the first time I visited Yerevan. I was 18 years old, and you couldn't believe how many married men were like flies around me and the other girls in our group, trying to get us to sleep with them. They just assumed that because we were from the US, we were sexually available and that, regardless of who or what they were, we were willing to hook up with them! One man had a pregnant wife and was looking to get laid. That's what happens when you put sexual restrictions on women. You get men who are hungry like wolves who are desperate for pu$$y and will stop at nothing to get it, but then will label women who don't accept restriction as sl#ts. They didn't get the memo that a woman who is sexually active is not looking to jump in the sack with any available wiener at any time.

And to respond to your other suggestion that I'm a single mom with children from many fathers? Actually, I am happily married to an Armenian man who grew up in the US and who is intelligent and open minded. We have 2 children. I am completely devoted to my spouse and my family and have absolutely no desire or motivation to seek sexual gratification outside of my marriage. And because we communicate so well about our desires and needs, my husband and I have a very strong emotional and sexual connection.

Comment

Haha!! Interesting!

I think my understanding of a "key" is more abstract than yours. Whereas you are referring to a phallus, I am thinking in more general terms. In other words, the "key" doesn't belong to another person, and it's not up to anyone other than the woman herself to decide who opens and who enters, who stays and who goes...
        Nop, no need for abstractions. The key is a dic and the lock is a vag. A man who sleeps with lots of women is a master and a woman who sleeps with lots of man is a sl*t. But I love sl*ts, they make the world go round (but only as fuk buddies). I'm happy you found a chump to merry you. Good for you!!!

I wasn't aware that the security of a home and family depended upon a square centimeter of membrane that a woman is either born with or not born with, or that has been reconstituted, if you know what I mean. A woman's virginity is no guarantee of anything other than if she was or wasn't born with that square cm of membrane between her legs.
        Well, if the sl*t the poor chump married has a couple of kids, cheats on him, makes him raise another man's kids, then his home is truly ruined. But, let's stop this useless argument.

A man has a right to look for whatever he wants in a woman and you shouldn't take it personally. If a man wants a virgin than that's his right and you have no place to look down on him nor the woman he chooses. Now, don't go advocating a woman should be a sl*t before marriage just as I don't advocate she should be a saint. Some men will choose virgin and some chumps will choose sl*ts. The world keeps spinning in the end. Good luck to ya and your "intelligent" husband.

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
          Mos, I think you live in a fairytale lifestyle
          (just saying).
          How is it fairytale? You make it seem that what I'm saying is something new or extra-ordinary...

Oh... and just to follow up, Mos, I guess the French people didn't really agree with Sarkozy's politics all that much, and so out he went! You see? It's not so much what "leaders" think should guide a nation's aspirations, but rather the people themselves.

And I agree with PepsiAddict on the fairytale lifestyle thing. The characters all seem to be in place for you: The evil witch (the feminists of the world); the big bad wolf (anyone who is "other"); the scary forest (the world beyond your narrow boundaries); the prince charming (who goes around looking for the "perfect" virginal maiden locked in a tower); and the virginal maiden herself, so pure that she's never been touched by the hand of man (the dwarves don't count)...

Anyhow, keep us posted on how well you do actually living out your fantasies.
          French people still recognise the failures of multiculturalism. That is why the right wing parties are gaining so much support. Just look at how much support Le Penn has been getting.

There's nothing fairytale about it. Of course, I'm sure slowly it is becoming a "fairytale" in a Western society where such ultra-liberal and feminist values have torn down family and traditional values. What I'm hoping is that the traditional values of our culture don't become like a "fairytale" where the reality becomes a globalised mess of a culture and system of values.

Originally posted by Siggie View Post
          What you (those who subscribe to a similar set of beliefs/values as Mos) fail to appreciate is that the women who are best equipped to be good partners and parents are going to tend to disagree with you and hearing that this is what you all seek, will RUN the other way.
          An intelligent, capable, resourceful woman would be offended at being undervalued this way and would want no part of this.

You find it easy to dismiss all those women who disagree as "wh0res" who are motivated by nothing but their desire for sex (projecting much? ) but that's all that is... a convenient way for you to deal with the dissenters.
          I never undervalued women. Actually I valued them very much as the holders of the household, as the people that raise the children, and provide a loving family environment. This is one of the most important jobs for our nation and for the family unit. Of course I don't value the women that rebel against their family, go sleep with every other man, dress and act like 5 dollar xxxxxs, because they believe in order to be "free" they need to act like that or take the feministic approach of demonising the family unit and men in general. I mean I don't respect them like I respect a woman that is true to her family and to her values.

I feel what you're saying Mos (in general and to a point); however, let me try to rephrase the message you're sending. First of all, let's have a change of perspective.

It's useless to talk about how women should act. Who the hell would want to get into that anyway. Furthermore, there is an absolute need for some women to be sl*ts. The world needs them. You know how many right hands would fall off without them?
          Rather than discuss how women should be, let's instead talk about what a men should look for in a decent wife. Can we do this? Absolutely. Women have a cr*p-load of magazines that do the same for women.

And I will summarize the advice with the following.

A key that opens many locks is a master key.
          A lock that can be opened by many keys is a sh!tty lock.
          Would you trust your future and family to a sh!tty lock? Hell no.

I'll let you guys take it to the next logical level.
          I agree with you Levon jan, and you make the point more eloquently and to the point.
          Last edited by Mos; 05-07-2012, 10:54 AM.
          Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
          ---
          "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Flamenkita -- note Levon is as young if not younger than Mos. He too lives in the US and enjoys the freedom he wishes to restrict for others.

He specializes in vitriol which I believe may be symptomatic of the degree of happiness and fulfillment in his life.
            [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
            -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

I don't understand how any of this has anything to do with "restricting freedom".
              Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
              ---
              "Western Assimilation is the greatest threat to the Armenian nation since the Armenian Genocide."

Comment

Originally posted by Siggie View Post
                Flamenkita -- note Levon is as young if not younger than Mos. He too lives in the US and enjoys the freedom he wishes to restrict for others.

He specializes in vitriol which I believe may be symptomatic of the degree of happiness and fulfillment in his life.
                Haha, you're an idiot Siggie. Really, you are. Age has nothing to do with what I'm saying, but if you must know. I've been married for several years (yes, she was a virgin), have a large house and make a lots of money. All that and I came from nothing, literally. I worked my ass off for everything I have, and still do. Plus, I'm incredibly handsome and have an awesome body. Yeah, I'm so unhappy. hehe

Oooh, yeah. Just because I know you'll ask, my wife has a Master's Degree (so do I).

Now, onto the rest of your retarded post. I'm not restricting anybody's freedoms. Be a sl*t if you want. Hell, f*ck around with as many dudes as you can. Just don't expect everyone to overlook your past... But, there is a chump for every ho. Good luck
                Last edited by levon; 05-07-2012, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mos View Post
                  I never undervalued women. Actually I valued them very much as the holders of the household, as the people that raise the children, and provide a loving family environment. This is one of the most important jobs for our nation and for the family unit.
                  I will say this again ... it is obvious the most important jobs should be left up to the men. If raising the children and taking care of the house is soooo very very important, the only reasonable solution is for men to do it so they do it right.
                  this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip View Post
                    I will say this again ... it is obvious the most important jobs should be left up to the men. If raising the children and taking care of the house is soooo very very important, the only reasonable solution is for men to do it so they do it right.
                    Sip, you should know that it's not a matter of whether the job is so important. It has to do with which job pulls in most privilege, status, recognition, influence, and power. Although raising children is, IMO, the hardest and most important job, it is not how most men want to spend their time because raising children is quiet, invisible work when it is going well. There are no immediate rewards. A lot of it is tedious, repetitive, and constraining. I often find myself saying, "This is why I have a PhD?" But at the end of the day, I wouldn't trade raising my children myself, in the way I want them to be raised, for any recognition or monetary reward. That said, I don't begrudge women who need to or want to leave every morning and go to work. And I respect the many stay at home dads I know who have the humility and the confidence in who they are and are comfortable enough in their manhood not to demand that their wives be the ones to stay home with the kids. It's all good, KWIM?

Siggie, I just love it when little dudes who probably aren't even shaving every day are so outspoken about marriage, relationships, politics, etc... I really hope they stick around and keep us posted on how their ideas and lives evolve. I'll tell you what, though, if I ever heard my son talking like they talk, I would consider myself a complete and total failure as a parent. I am repeatedly struck at how entitled these guys seem to have grown up. I am sure they order their mothers and sisters around. Blech!
                    Last edited by Flamenkita; 05-07-2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Haha, you're an idiot Siggie. Really, you are. Age has nothing to do with what I'm saying, but if you must know. I've been married for several years (yes, she was a virgin), have a large house and make a lots of money. All that and I came from nothing, literally. I worked my ass off for everything I have, and still do. Plus, I'm incredibly handsome and have an awesome body. Yeah, I'm so unhappy. hehe

Oooh, yeah. Just because I know you'll ask, my wife has a Master's Degree (so do I).

Now, onto the rest of your retarded post. I'm not restricting anybody's freedoms. Be a sl*t if you want. Hell, f*ck around with as many dudes as you can. Just don't expect everyone to overlook your past... But, there is a chump for every ho. Good luck
                      and an honourable path of life I must say. Apres.
                      Մեկ Ազգ, Մեկ Մշակույթ
                      ---

Comment

Working...
                      X