Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

100 Reasons Why Evolution Is So Stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (the video evolutionists are terrified of)

Originally posted by Siggie View Post

There is evidence to support the big bang. Here's three examples... 1) We can hear the remnants as cosmic noise. 2) Matter in space is rushing away from as about equally and in all directions as discovered by Hubble. Completely consistent with the big bang "explosion" theory which was proposed BEFORE Penzias and Wilson discovered the background radiation. Also, 3) The varied elements that occur are in quantities and proportions consistent with a "big bang" start.
    You’d have a greater chance of Hurricane Sandy blowing through a junkyard and assembling a Rolls Royce than you would having a “big bang” create a universe. But you seam devout... maybe Lee Strobel could help you out. Enjoy.

Comment

Re: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed (the video evolutionists are terrified of)

I see Cory is fond of talking himself.
      I guess this discussion makes Cory comprehend the subject eventually.

But please prevent him creating thousands of new threads and flooding this website that way.
      Last edited by gegev; 06-26-2013, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gegev View Post

But please prevent him creating thousands of new threads and flooding this website that way.

Classic behaviour of a looser.

He finds the going tough so he opens another front ... making things more difficult for himself.......

.... so he opens another and another .... till looses himself in his own arse.

Politics is not about the pursuit of morality nor what's right or wrong
        Its about self interest at personal and national level often at odds with the above.
        Great politicians pursue the National interest and small politicians personal interests

Comment

Re: 100 Reasons Why Evolution Is So Stupid

Originally posted by Cory View Post
          Now the video has at least 100 reasons why evolution is stupid. Can you take one and debunk it? Just ONE.
          So I was listening to your presenter guy talk about the Grand Canyon and how the Colorado River couldn't have carved it. I asked him so how did it happen? And he said it was Noah's flood then the water bxxxxxxxsh went out and made the canyon. So I asked him where did all the water go? And he's like ehhhhhh ... then I told him he should run for congress because with his Noah story he can borrow his way out of our debt.

Ok done debunked that one with his own style of thinking. Want me to debunk more of his "facts"?

I'd love to have a discussion about how he thinks "chemicals" and "planets" should have evolved under the theory of evolution ... but for some reason he is so fixated on the Big Bang theory as the basis for his argument against evolution where big bang really is kind of irrelevant. Best of all, his best argument against the Big Bang is God did it 5000 years ago!
          this post = teh win.

Comment

Got it. Thank you.

Siggie (anti-christian evolutionist) created 14 threads on the topic "Science" alone. 13 of which were in a row. Why is no one accusing him/her of spamming but all of a sudden I post a few threads about God and the truth of creation and I'm accused of spamming. Why the one sided censoring?
            Because he/she has contributed to this forum for 9 years and didn't post that content in the span of two days. Do you have any other questions?

You’d have a greater chance of Hurricane Sandy blowing through a junkyard and assembling a Rolls Royce than you would having a “big bang” create a universe. But you seam devout... maybe Lee Strobel could help you out. Enjoy.
            Perhaps, you're some sort of "Rain man" that computes these odds in his head, but I am not willing to take your word for it. Please show your work of these calculations and then we can talk.

Also, don't waste my time by asking for something you have zero intention of even considering. That makes it seem like you're just here to post garbage as a one-way street and not to engage with the members here. In which case, you would not be welcome. You are already pushing it by posting all this stuff and even the most Christian members (your choir, so to speak) is asking for you to be removed. That says something about approach, if nothing else.

Originally posted by Sip View Post
            So I was listening to your presenter guy talk about the Grand Canyon and how the Colorado River couldn't have carved it. I asked him so how did it happen? And he said it was Noah's flood then the water bxxxxxxxsh went out and made the canyon. So I asked him where did all the water go? And he's like ehhhhhh ... then I told him he should run for congress because with his Noah story he can borrow his way out of our debt.

Ok done debunked that one with his own style of thinking. Want me to debunk more of his "facts"?

I'd love to have a discussion about how he thinks "chemicals" and "planets" should have evolved under the theory of evolution ... but for some reason he is so fixated on the Big Bang theory as the basis for his argument against evolution where big bang really is kind of irrelevant. Best of all, his best argument against the Big Bang is God did it 5000 years ago!
            Ha, did you really have the misfortune of having to hear him talk?

This is true, evolution doesn't have anything to do with the origin of the universe.
            [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
            -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Because he/she has contributed to this forum for 9 years and didn't post that content in the span of two days. Do you have any other questions?
              Is this why you've assumed the position of kim Jong il of Hyeclub?

Perhaps, you're some sort of "Rain man" that computes these odds in his head, but I am not willing to take your word for it. Please show your work of these calculations and then we can talk.
              Lee Strobel shows all the work and calculations, but you obviously refused to watch the video and continued your classic personal attacks. Just scroll up and watch the video, it goes in great detail with CALCULATIONS and utterly demolishes your "big bang" theory. How about it, are you going to keep an open mind and actually look at the evidence, or are you going continue your baseless threats and personal attacks?

Also, don't waste my time by asking for something you have zero intention of even considering. That makes it seem like you're just here to post garbage as a one-way street and not to engage with the members here. In which case, you would not be welcome. You are already pushing it by posting all this stuff and even the most Christian members (your choir, so to speak) is asking for you to be removed. That says something about approach, if nothing else.
              Ok Great Leader. lol I'm sorry I can hardly take this one seriously.

On a more serious note: why are you so scared of the information I post? Why the false accusations, threats and the personal attacks? Ironically 'Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed' is based on the same exact behavior (evolutionists show) that you guys are showing towards me here. Angry, insulting, making threats, hateful bigots. They attempt to bully, shut down threaten and throw under the bus anyone daring to speak against evolution (just watch the video). What are they afraid of? if you watched the video, you would realize that it is not about Creationists or Christians, but rather their own scientists. Atheist non-religious honest scientists who said enough is enough and voiced their concerns on how science completely disproves Darwinian Evolution. The documentary is their story on the backlash they had to endure. It's kinda hard to believe you when you claim the documentary is a fake, and than you yourself do the same here.

I'm not your enemy (talking to everyone here). I have my beliefs, this is my thread, I have the right just like anyone on this forum to post whatever information I want. You have your threads, go post whatever you want. Did I come there and insult you? No. Than why come here foaming at the mouth? Are you trying to get a reaction out of me to further instigate and make up more lies about me? Please, you might see me as a blob of star dust oozing around in a meaningless universe - if we wanna stay consistent with your evolution theory - but I see you as my fellow human being who is more than just star dust. Someone who is worth much-mush more. You have a soul and it will pass into eternity to stand in the presence of God to give an account. I'm only pleading with you to reconsider and try to understand. You are NOT just some freak accident that comes from nothing and is going to become nothing, instead you have more value to God than you can imagine.

God bless you. I wish you the best.
              Last edited by Cory; 06-27-2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Ha, did you really have the misfortune of having to hear him talk?
                Actually I thought it was a pretty funny video. I sort of skimmed through to find some fact of his to debunk but after a few minutes the only thing I could understand was the grand canyon one which was pretty funny as earlier he was making fun of how people must be made of rocks if big bang is true but then suddenly switched to well everything must have come from the boat as the unquestionable truth.

The best part is when he actually repeats what the scientists claim, then admits "well i don't know how they know that but ..."
                this post = teh win.

Comment

Is this why you've assumed the position of kim Jong il of Hyeclub?
                  Ooooh you got me so gooooood.

Lee Strobel shows all the work and calculations, but you obviously refused to watch the video and continued your classic personal attacks. Just scroll up and watch the video, it goes in great detail with CALCULATIONS and utterly demolishes your "big bang" theory. How about it, are you going to keep an open mind and actually look at the evidence, or are you going continue your baseless threats and personal attacks?

Yeah, no I work for a living so I don't have time to watch a 10 part series to see that there's nothing worthwhile there. If you have seen calculations that are convincing, produce them here. I'm not gonna go hunt for evidence you claim exists. Show it to me, if you want to convince me. I on the other hand, have no desire to convince you. You aren't my student nor are you willing to learn or you'd be off learning what evolutionary theory actually proposes instead standing here making dumb arguments about hurricane's assembling Royces like we haven't heard that before (747 wasn't it, originally?). Pray tell, what are the odds of an omnipotent and omniscient deity existing that's capable of creating a Universe? I'm sure you must have crunched these numbers too?

You know how science is done right? How academic research is published? BAD science should be rejected in the peer-review process and will be criticized. That's how science works. Reviewers for publications are blind. They don't know if something is submitted by Albert Einstein or Hovind. They read the work and judge it on the quality of the methodology applied and the significance of the findings to the community. Surely, if a 9-yo can manage to get through the peer-review process and get published, someone with far more experience and education can too. IF, that is, they apply scientific methodology, which involves testable claims, non-circular logic, probability tests and other pesky things like that.

Ok Great Leader. lol I'm sorry I can hardly take this one seriously.

On a more serious note: why are you so scared of the information I post? Why the false accusations, threats and the personal attacks? Ironically 'Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed' is based on the same exact behavior (evolutionists show) that you guys are showing towards me here. Angry, insulting, making threats, hateful bigots. They attempt to bully, shut down threaten and throw under the bus anyone daring to speak against evolution (just watch the video). What are they afraid of? if you watched the video, you would realize that it is not about Creationists or Christians, but rather their own scientists. Atheist non-religious honest scientists who said enough is enough and voiced their concerns on how science completely disproves Darwinian Evolution. The documentary is their story on the backlash they had to endure. It's kinda hard to believe you when you claim the documentary is a fake, and than you yourself do the same here.

I'm not your enemy (talking to everyone here). I have my beliefs, this is my thread, I have the right just like anyone on this forum to post whatever information I want. You have your threads, go post whatever you want. Did I come there and insult you? No. Than why come here foaming at the mouth? Are you trying to get a reaction out of me to further instigate and make up more lies about me? Please, you might see me as a blob of star dust oozing around in a meaningless universe - if we wanna stay consistent with your evolution theory - but I see you as my fellow human being who is more than just star dust. Someone who is worth much-mush more. You have a soul and it will pass into eternity to stand in the presence of God to give an account. I'm only pleading with you to reconsider and try to understand. You are NOT just some freak accident that comes from nothing and is going to become nothing, instead you have more value to God than you can imagine.

God bless you. I wish you the best.

Please do not bless me; it is not wanted or appreciated.

LASTLY. Read this carefully and try your best to understand it...

You are woefully mistaken that you have any right to post here. This is not your thread and this is not your forum. You do not have the right to post whatever you want. You have the right to do that on YOUR forum where you use your own servers, software, and bandwidth.

Just like when you go knocking on people's doors disrupting their enjoyment of their day, you DO NOT have a RIGHT to come into their living room, plop yourself down on their couch, and insisting that they read your watchtower pamphlet. They have the right to tell you to get the hell off their porch and to slam the door in your face.

You have the right to go stand on a public street corner and hold up a sign that says Jehovah is your savior or shout that we're all going to hell. You DO NOT have a right to come and do that here. This is not a public space. No one here has an obligation to provide you with a platform from which to preach at the rest of us.

[COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                  -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Ooooh you got me so gooooood.

Yeah, no I work for a living so I don't have time to watch a 10 part series to see that there's nothing worthwhile there. If you have seen calculations that are convincing, produce them here. I'm not gonna go hunt for evidence you claim exists. Show it to me, if you want to convince me. I on the other hand, have no desire to convince you. You aren't my student nor are you willing to learn or you'd be off learning what evolutionary theory actually proposes instead standing here making dumb arguments about hurricane's assembling Royces like we haven't heard that before (747 wasn't it, originally?). Pray tell, what are the odds of an omnipotent and omniscient deity existing that's capable of creating a Universe? I'm sure you must have crunched these numbers too?

You know how science is done right? How academic research is published? BAD science should be rejected in the peer-review process and will be criticized. That's how science works. Reviewers for publications are blind. They don't know if something is submitted by Albert Einstein or Hovind. They read the work and judge it on the quality of the methodology applied and the significance of the findings to the community. Surely, if a 9-yo can manage to get through the peer-review process and get published, someone with far more experience and education can too. IF, that is, they apply scientific methodology, which involves testable claims, non-circular logic, probability tests and other pesky things like that.

You are woefully mistaken that you have any right to post here. This is not your thread and this is not your forum. You do not have the right to post whatever you want. You have the right to do that on YOUR forum where you use your own servers, software, and bandwidth.

Just like when you go knocking on people's doors disrupting their enjoyment of their day, you DO NOT have a RIGHT to come into their living room, plop yourself down on their couch, and insisting that they read your watchtower pamphlet. They have the right to tell you to get the hell off their porch and to slam the door in your face.

You have the right to go stand on a public street corner and hold up a sign that says Jehovah is your savior or shout that we're all going to hell. You DO NOT have a right to come and do that here. This is not a public space. No one here has an obligation to provide you with a platform from which to preach at the rest of us.

You tell him, Siggie.

Comment

Yeah, no I work for a living so I don't have time to watch a 10 part series to see that there's nothing worthwhile there.
                      Each part is about 5 minutes long out of the "10 series", the video overall is less than a hour long. How do you know "there's nothing worthwhile there" if you haven't even watched it.

If you have seen calculations that are convincing, produce them here. I'm not gonna go hunt for evidence you claim exists. Show it to me, if you want to convince me.
                      I have seen calculations that are convincing, and I have produced them here, but you refuse to watch them and threaten to cut off my head for producing them here. You're not hunting it down, I am showing it to you right here, all you have to do is stop stomping your feet and actually consider the evidence.

I will post the video one more time, only please this time try to watch it and decide for yourself. Don't ask for things and than turn around and threaten me for posting them.

Here is Lee Strobel proveing how the "big bang" theory is scientifically and mathematically impossible.
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I on the other hand, have no desire to convince you.
                      You have no evidence to convince me. But we both know, you definitely have the desire.

You aren't my student nor are you willing to learn or you'd be off learning what evolutionary theory actually proposes instead standing here making dumb arguments about hurricane's assembling Royces like we haven't heard that before (747 wasn't it, originally?). Pray tell, what are the odds of an omnipotent and omniscient deity existing that's capable of creating a Universe? I'm sure you must have crunched these numbers too?
                      The odds are a solid proof 100/100. I would love to show you, if you actually refrained from making threats and spamming my posts with insults and considered the evidence.

This is where "Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed" comes in, all you have to do is watch it but you refused and again chose to make empty claims and foolish treats. The answer to your questions is in the video, and it goes in great detail. The scientists are Atheists non-religious individuals, many of them have received multiple awards for their achievements in the scientific community. Your peer-review claim is nothing but a copout.

I will post here one more time for you to see. Practice what you preach, open your mind, consider the evidence and instead of attacking me and making threats actually critique the evidence.

Very well.

Uh oh. There you go getting cranky again. You're making me nervous increasing the font size like that. Whats next, your not gonna start using bold font are you?

Is this your forum? What right do you have to post here? What makes me different from anyone else? (aside from that you're terrified from the facts of my posts)

I know this is practically a second home for you (7,368 posts, wow, no wonder you have a on-line discussion forum confused for your home), but it's a World Wide Web DISCUSSION FORUM. This is NOT your house. Are you really that confused????

This is not a public space.[/I] No one here has an obligation to provide you with a platform from which to preach at the rest of us.
                      This is a DISCUSSION FORUM ... (Now look at what you did, you made me pull out the bold text.)

If this was your house than I suggest you move out, because you have a major problem. According to your logic, there are hundreds of people and thousands of posts of any topic imaginable knocking on your door. So, either move out, or come back down to reality and stop making a fool of yourself. This is a DISCUSSION FORUM, what makes my post "unwelcomed" is your hatred of God and the truth being posted on a DISCUSSION FORUM.
                      Last edited by Cory; 06-30-2013, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X