Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Am I the only one not getting PMs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loseyourname Let's review some of the threads I have posted and some of the threads you have posted, recently.

loseyourname:

Nature of God
    Existence of the Soul
    Bush Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
    UC Admissions Policies

surferarmo:

sssflamesss

I can't think of the names of the other threads you have started to talk to yourself and engage in chatroom talk. Who's ruining the forum, surfer? Take a long look in the mirror.

By the way, I have posted threads asking people what could be done to improve the forum. No one replied. What have you done other than insult people?
    Look retro kook, I have been here for almost a year.

None of your threads are original. Those of us that have been here for a while have already seen your exact threads at least three times each.

The only thing you have that is slightly original is the "Nobel Piece Prize" thread. Even that is lacking in quality.

My thread must be good, as it is still on the top of the forum!

Insulting people is fun. Insulting you is even more fun, because you take it seriously and have no comebacks except for "Stop, lets make this forum a better place."

Why dont you lose your existence? Lets make a thread out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh oh god get xxxxing real...those armenians are all extremists....if they were more like Sem McCain i'd respect them more...i fear you not btw...i dont need to feel idiots who are stubborn to wake up to reality and use your mentality as Sinatra puts it....hyvan
      Of course you fear me. That is why you call me stubborn. You have to label me with an insult because I wont be persuaded to your wrongful views. You have nothing on me but words I was using as a kindergartener. Go home, your mom is getting worried.

I have a question for you jlghahababhhhdhghgh. Why dont you respect my opnion, and openly embrace my right wing views?

Comment

Originally posted by violette829 You people make me sick. Anon...dude..COULD U PLEASE STEP OFF FROM THAT HIGH MOUNTAIN THAT U CALL LIFE? COME BACK DOWN..Mommy and daddy miss u.

Hey Surfer, please don't forget that if it wasn't for the NOOBS on this forum, u all would just kill eachother. You're all so stubborn and refuse to listen to other people's opinions. If we weren't here, regulating ur OVERSIZED heads, this forum would be exinct.

Where's Emil? I say we let a NOOB be the Moderator...that would change the face of Armenianclub FOREVER!

1 vote goes for me!

Oh, and 1 more thing, if I wanted to be "spell checked" every time I posted, I would ask.
        You are soo self righteous it makes me sick. If you truly were open, and respected everyone's opinion, then you wouldnt have a problem with my opinion...or Anon's.

The fact is, you arent respecting my opinion. My opinion simply states that your opinions suck.

The point of a moderator is to be a NEUTRAL facilitator who allows all different points of views to be openly expressed for the free flow and exchange of ideas.

There is not room for you in this forum. My head just grew another 2 ft in radius.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo Of course you fear me. That is why you call me stubborn. You have to label me with an insult because I wont be persuaded to your wrongful views. You have nothing on me but words I was using as a kindergartener. Go home, your mom is getting worried.

I have a question for you jlghahababhhhdhghgh. Why dont you respect my opnion, and openly embrace my right wing views?
          i respect your right to have views, just dont agree with them cause they're wrong....and dont xxxx with my education... im sure my education was strong than yours, considering i went to high school during the Clinton Administration ....ok buh bye

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants Surferarmo, I am sorry for not asking permission to even interact in your cyber presence. Please forgive me. Can I vote Republican to be on your side? You are the best, and you bring intellectual diversity to the forum. Thank you.
            No. You can be my paper shredder, and you can shred all the toilet paper that I wipe with.

The point is, Canada does not leave you with much options. You are bitter. Your voting system doesnt even have accountability! IT is corrupt and whack, and you are defending it!??

Anyway, judging by your picture, you probably dont get much action. So it doesnt matter what you say on this forum...it wont get you laid.

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh i respect your right to have views, just dont agree with them cause they're wrong....and dont xxxx with my education... im sure my education was strong than yours, considering i went to high school during the Clinton Administration ....ok buh bye
              Please. A strong education includes correct teaching of grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo Look retro kook, I have been here for almost a year.

None of your threads are original. Those of us that have been here for a while have already seen your exact threads at least three times each.
                And I've been on this planet longer than you. What's the point in saying how long you've been here? There is very little any of us can say that hasn't been said already, but my threads have generated discussion nonetheless. Quit acting like a six year-old.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname And I've been on this planet longer than you. What's the point in saying how long you've been here? There is very little any of us can say that hasn't been said already, but my threads have generated discussion nonetheless. Quit acting like a six year-old.
                  A six year old repeats what other people are saying to annoy others. You are doing just that.

I dont care how old you are, it doesnt make you unique here.

Comment

If you guys have anything else to say: SEND ME A PM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo Please. A strong education includes correct teaching of grammar.

so we're picking on me and my grammer now?

if me not capitalizing anything means bad grammer then your knowledge of the internet and how people 'chat' is worse...

Comment

Working...
                      X