Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Am I the only one not getting PMs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surferarmo Thats the difference, Baron. Canadians tell you what you should do. Americans let you choose. Its all in the freedom.

Her parents didnt have to do that. It was their choice to augment a large portion of their income to their daughters tuition, they are required to pull out loans, and have no money for retirement.

The whole point is: Because it was optional, they shouldnt be complaining.

Nothing is wrong with the system, in this scenario. Something is wrong with the individual.

Oooops I forgot. The left doesnt believe in accountability.
    yaaaaa BLAME CANADA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo Good quality foruming is a topic worthy of discussion. If you were serious. You would start a thread.

I think you are ruining the forums. Off with you now. I am done.
      Let's review some of the threads I have posted and some of the threads you have posted, recently.

loseyourname:

Nature of God
      Existence of the Soul
      Bush Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
      UC Admissions Policies

surferarmo:

sssflamesss

I can't think of the names of the other threads you have started to talk to yourself and engage in chatroom talk. Who's ruining the forum, surfer? Take a long look in the mirror.

By the way, I have posted threads asking people what could be done to improve the forum. No one replied. What have you done other than insult people?

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname Let's review some of the threads I have posted and some of the threads you have posted, recently.

loseyourname:

Nature of God
        Existence of the Soul
        Bush Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
        UC Admissions Policies

surferarmo:

sssflamesss

I can't think of the names of the other threads you have started to talk to yourself and engage in chatroom talk. Who's ruining the forum, surfer? Take a long look in the mirror.

By the way, I have posted threads asking people what could be done to improve the forum. No one replied. What have you done other than insult people?
        I would add that the newbies with their gross spelling and grammer are doing worse along with the Love and Romance turning into a sex fest.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse I would add that the newbies with their gross spelling and grammer are doing worse along with the Love and Romance turning into a sex fest.
          I would add that as well. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm sorry I started that whole sex thread thing now. I didn't think it would get this out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname I would add that as well. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm sorry I started that whole sex thread thing now. I didn't think it would get this out of hand.
            We all make mistakes. Glad you learned.

Comment

You people make me sick. Anon...dude..COULD U PLEASE STEP OFF FROM THAT HIGH MOUNTAIN THAT U CALL LIFE? COME BACK DOWN..Mommy and daddy miss u.

Hey Surfer, please don't forget that if it wasn't for the NOOBS on this forum, u all would just kill eachother. You're all so stubborn and refuse to listen to other people's opinions. If we weren't here, regulating ur OVERSIZED heads, this forum would be exinct.

Where's Emil? I say we let a NOOB be the Moderator...that would change the face of Armenianclub FOREVER!

1 vote goes for me!

Oh, and 1 more thing, if I wanted to be "spell checked" every time I posted, I would ask.

Comment

hey violette,
                Santa Clause sends you this game and reminds you that you're not a noob here anymore. SO STOP THINKING THAT YOU ARE ONE. you grew up. you're so old you're almost gonna die.
                you don't get barbies anymore. you get barbie GAMES!
                yaaaaaaay

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam apparently unlike YOUR parents, some parents wouldn't mind sacrificing to make sure their kids are raised right.
                  I'm glad I wasn't around the "drug" scene (aka elementary schools of california) at an early age .
                  I'm also glad that my Armenian grammar is good, and that I'm very familiar with our own Armenian literature, and I'm gonna make sure I'll pass that to MY kids.
                  and I'm glad that I was raised around people who had the same values and mentality as my family.
                  and I'm very proud of my parents and am always working on making THEM proud of me...
                  and do you realize how messed up brainwashed you are??
                  defending your fu^&ed up government against Armenian parents sending their kids to Armenian schools??
                  I bet you smoke out on a daily basis too.
                  I'm sorry... I can't respect people like you.
                  There we go. Another drone Armenian, telling other Armenians how to be Armenian. My family is more Armenian than you or your family will ever be. Actually, you probably know my family members. I know you have heard of their names, and probably seen them on TV. They are very involved in the Glendale area, and you would be very surprised. My family makes stands, your's cowers in an Armenian school because they will be accepted no where else

"My" government is what facilitated growth for your parents so they could send you to school. Thank God, you have the choice of moving back to Armenia. I hope you opt that decision.

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh ya ok mix federal with state idiot...the republicans (not deservant to be capitalized anyways) are so much underfire it ain't funny....

next time they have 30 foot waves take one, you might drown...another extremist will be gone...take bush, card, cheny with you

and if you remembered correctly, which you never do, and its no surprise cause you are a repubichairian, i was for the Davis re-call schmuck
                    Your first paragraph does not make sense.

The belief of the Republican party is that the Federal Government should provide for the people what they can not provide for themselves. The States and local governments should have appropriate delegation over their constituents so as to better suit the immediate needs of the community.

Funny, I never considered myself an extremist nor can I find anything that has ever pointed in an extremist direction.

30 ft. waves fear me. Just like you do.

If you really want to talk about being Armenian, I will tell you what it is. Armenians are people of principle. The Republican party holds people to principle and are strong believers in personal accountability. You have obviously never read the Republican party platform. I urge you to. You will never receive proper information when you are being brainwashed by left wing propoganda. I will provide a link. You can read it.

Most Armenian politicians are Republican. George Duekmejian, Greg Aghazarian, Steve Samuelian, Howard Koloogian, and Charles Poochigian.

I only know of one Democrat Armenian politician. His name is Joe Simitian and he is running for congress. His platform for this country is not favorable to me, however he supports genocide resolution. However, my problem with him is that when he gets voted in, his policy will not be favorable for prosperity for those seeking it. What you have to understand is that this country does not live for Armenia. It lives for everyone, and if you dont like it, you have choices. The policy of this candidate is not the best and I wont vote her/him in because he supports a genocide . The reason is because he or she has policy initiatives for this country. I LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!! NEWS FLASH!! WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH POLICY IN THIS COUNTRY AND ITS CONSEQUENCES. MORE GOVERNMENT CONTROL IS NOT WHAT WE NEED.

Your thoughts on the PATRIOT act will tell me exactly whether you are a Republican or Democrat or neither. Go ahead, tell me.

And in your last paragraph you tried to make up some word...Dont do that again. Your username is proof enough that you are defecient in the English language.

Official website of the California Republican Party.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo Your first paragraph does not make sense.

The belief of the Republican party is that the Federal Government should provide for the people what they can not provide for themselves. The States and local governments should have appropriate delegation over their constituents so as to better suit the immediate needs of the community.

Funny, I never considered myself an extremist nor can I find anything that has ever pointed in an extremist direction.

30 ft. waves fear me. Just like you do.

If you really want to talk about being Armenian, I will tell you what it is. Armenians are people of principle. The Republican party holds people to principle and are strong believers in personal accountability. You have obviously never read the Republican party platform. I urge you to. You will never receive proper information when you are being brainwashed by left wing propoganda. I will provide a link. You can read it.

Most Armenian politicians are Republican. George Duekmejian, Greg Aghazarian, Steve Samuelian, Howard Koloogian, and Charles Poochigian.

I only know of one Democrat Armenian politician. His name is Joe Simitian and he is running for congress. His platform for this country is not favorable to me, however he supports genocide resolution. However, my problem with him is that when he gets voted in, his policy will not be favorable for prosperity for those seeking it. What you have to understand is that this country does not live for Armenia. It lives for everyone, and if you dont like it, you have choices. The policy of this candidate is not the best and I wont vote her/him in because he supports a genocide . The reason is because he or she has policy initiatives for this country. I LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!! NEWS FLASH!! WE HAVE TO LIVE WITH POLICY IN THIS COUNTRY AND ITS CONSEQUENCES. MORE GOVERNMENT CONTROL IS NOT WHAT WE NEED.

Your thoughts on the PATRIOT act will tell me exactly whether you are a Republican or Democrat or neither. Go ahead, tell me.

And in your last paragraph you tried to make up some word...Dont do that again. Your username is proof enough that you are defecient in the English language.

www.cagop.org

oh god get xxxxing real...those armenians are all extremists....if they were more like Sen McCain i'd respect them more...i fear you not btw...i dont need to feel idiots who are stubborn to wake up to reality and use your mentality as Sinatra puts it....hyvan....the Patriot Act is good, just needs revisions, its too extreme...my username has nothing to do with English language...obviously the elephant xxxx is stuck up your ass so deep you can't even tell what it means....im done with your candy ass...NEXT!!!
                      Last edited by jilbagh; 02-08-2004, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X