Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Stars Who Have To Do "Good Works".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars Who Have To Do "Good Works".

I don't know 'bout you, but these pieces of crap really annoy me and make my small intestine twist and turn and bother the other organs, like the pancreas. I hear this all the time of how some "Star" in his/her infinite wisdom decides to do something for "charity" and then the local news will play this up like they are some god damn Saint that just walked on earth. Who gives a damn if Angelina Jolie helps little kids around the world? I DON'T CARE. I never will unless at gun point. Someone needs to stalk and assassinate these bungholes before they open their mouths on Jay Leno and other infernal shows of how they have "done good works". Besides Angelina Jolie got average acting at best, and her head is too big for the rest of her body. And then these same puppets appear and give very obscure and vague messages like "It's important to vote" or "Don't do drugs". Is it me or does anyone else find that the funniest thing ever, especially when a "celebrity" tells kids to not do drugs? That's just funny on so many levels, the dealers don't even begin to know where to laff. Between having to hear Angelina Jolie doing "good works" for kids around the world, and LL "I stick my tongue out every 5 seconds" Cool J, I'd rather just cut to the chase and see them in a battle to the death. I hope they all die. I think this need to do good works stems from the fact that they know deep down in their conscience that what they do ( acting ) is really worthless crap, and in order to validate themselves they have to get out there and show how "solid" their character is, when they are not doing drugs or anything.
    Achkerov kute.

What's wrong with doing good deeds for people?

Comment

Nothing, just don't do it if you're a "celebrity". And if you do do it, don't go around announcing it because youre a star and famous and cool. What about all the thousands of times I've given change to bums? You don't see me going around saying "I help bums in need when I'm not doing whatever it is I do".
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Well, there are many celebrities who donate to charity using fake names...I don't think they're all evil. I think people who have it, and don't help their community are the ones who need to be shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
          Nothing, just don't do it if you're a "celebrity". And if you do do it, don't go around announcing it because youre a star and famous and cool. What about all the thousands of times I've given change to bums? You don't see me going around saying "I help bums in need when I'm not doing whatever it is I do".

You're right. No one rants about giving change to a homeless person, but sometimes it feels good to be recognized for doing good! We all need a little appreciation

Comment

Name me one celebrity who donates to charity using fake names. For them it's a got damn PR stunt. As they hand over the check to some homeless shelter for kids with one missing arm, it is akin to saying "Hey! *sparkle from smile* Catch my next movie". Celebrities are the last people on earth whom I'd follow. F*ck 'em. The only way to give themselves an aura of importance is to go around pretend they are moral people when in reality they are simply worthless. Today millions of ordinary moronic people use the internet to discuss about the lives of celebrities on a daily basis. Who gives a damn? Anyone who has celebrity worshipping syndrome needs to be shot along with the celebrities.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

The only thing celebrities are useful for is asking for advice on how to sniff coke.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

I think what Angelina Jolie is doing is great, at least shes putting her money to good use. And I dont think she personally goes around and says, "HEY..look at me...I'm helping all these kids...I saidddd look at meee." yeah i dont think she does that, its the entertainment media that goes around looking for something to write/talk about. I mean look at Mother Theresa, she wasnt some "star" but she was famous for what she did. Are you gonna sit here and tell me that Mother Theresa bragged about helping the poor??

Comment

Damn, Mouse, I agree...

Speaking of this, there was a World Vision commercial or something in which a celebrity was "begging" for people to donate money for African kids or some such thing, and the way she was dressed, you'd say if she had donated the amount of money she spent on her make-up and her clothing, she would've saved the lives of more than 10 "poor helpless African kids" and given them something to survive on for more than a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                    Name me one celebrity who donates to charity using fake names. For them it's a got damn PR stunt. As they hand over the check to some homeless shelter for kids with one missing arm, it is akin to saying "Hey! *sparkle from smile* Catch my next movie". Celebrities are the last people on earth whom I'd follow. F*ck 'em. The only way to give themselves an aura of importance is to go around pretend they are moral people when in reality they are simply worthless. Today millions of ordinary moronic people use the internet to discuss about the lives of celebrities on a daily basis. Who gives a damn? Anyone who has celebrity worshipping syndrome needs to be shot along with the celebrities.
                    Uh because they donate using fake names, I can't name one. But, I know for a fact that many celebrities donated to charities for lymphoma. My dad's Dr. told us that if it weren't for these anonymous donations, they would have nothing. Many of them used names such as John Smith or John Doe.

I do agree that some idolize these people too much. As far as I'm concerned, I couldn't care less what celebrity does what when...They are human and have flaws just like us...they shouldn't be worshiped like tiny little gods...That's just stupid.

It's he media that digs into their lives and finds out everything about these people. Most of them don't like any attention off-screen. However, some of them ARE very xxxxy and self absorbed. Those are the ones who need to be shot.

Why do you wanna shoot people so much Anon jan?

Comment

Working...
                    X