Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant

So I'm getting ready to enter the freeway, and it's one of those entrances with the stupid meter on, two lanes, only one of which could speed up in front of the other to enter traffic at a time. Anyway, so it came to my turn after the cars cleared out, so it was me and this nerdy looking Asian chick on my right, ready for the light to turn green. Green light - I look over to my right, the girl looks eager to speed ahead of me, so I let her, but she's too damn slow so I take the lead. So we merge into traffic, and she goes in front of me - the chicks front left tired is 95% deflated, I kid you not. So, being the selfish person that I am (I don't believe in altruism), I realize that I would feel horrible if I don't let the girl know that she's a major risk to herself and to her fellow drivers, and should just exit, pull over, and take care of the limp tire. I speed up to her left, honk a couple of times to grab her attention, motioning at her tire to let her know that it's just about out of air. What she does next baffles me...

She starts nodding her head like an epileptic llama, mouthing the words "I know". You stupid retard, if you know that your tire is just about flat, what the hell are you doing entering an LA freeway? WHY do these people breath? Boundless human stupidity.
    Last edited by sSsflamesSs; 04-06-2004, 11:24 PM.

and i still wonder how on earth they managed to pass the drivers exam. is it that easy these days?

how about the dumb asians or mexicans (sometimes armos past the 134 in g'dale) going 55mph in the fast lane stalling traffic

Comment

Or how about the braindead old Filipino woman that backed out of her parking spot behind me, even though it was my turn (I had been waiting longer than her for the other cars to get out). Whatever, I let her go ahead and back out. This is what kills me. Not only did the freaking idiot fail to look behind her even though she was in Reverse, she also managed to hit a parked car - my new car. I got out of the car and started yelling at her like she was the mentally handicapped slug that she was.

Me: Lady, don't you look behind yourself when you back out??!!!

Mrs. Tard: Uhh, nahting happen, your car good.

Me: BUT WHAT IF THERE WAS A THREE YEAR OLD CHILD BEHIND YOU?!?!?!?

Mrs. Tard: *blank look on face*

Shoot me.

Comment

Talking about the entrance to the 110, huh? The worst ever was the moron going 55 in the carpool lane while I was on the way from SD.

Comment

hehehehehhehe.hehe

Comment

When I am driving, everyone else sucks.

Comment

I can't stand people from the interzone. I just wanna run over them.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogg
                Talking about the entrance to the 110, huh? The worst ever was the moron going 55 in the carpool lane while I was on the way from SD.
                Yup. People that drive under the speed limit should be shot, or else stay home.

Comment

You know what I can't stand? People who drive old cadilaccs or oldsmobiles, meaning old people, because the only thing you can see is the knuckles on the wheel, with the chair so close to the wheel, it's as if they stare out from the loop of the wheel. Old drivers I can do without. There should be an age limit on who drives.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

that is not for you guys. My email is broken, and I cant print from this computer. Armo club is good for practical purposes after all.

Moderators. Keep this up. I will copy and paste, to my computer at home, and I will print it, and I will erase it. Thanks.

I love you all, only because it is easter and I have an ear infection.

Comment

Working...
                    X