Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

EMINEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Titty Percent is warped.

I called him a genius and he doesn't like it and now he defines it? What's the point of this? I see just wastful use of internet technology. I really am perplexed by the creatures sudden move to define the word.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

i love reading these posts. but i feel that someone should be on fitty's side because it seems like an unfair battle.

Comment

hello,
        its funny how 99% of these people are judgin these peoples artistic abilities from 3 things. The Media, Their songs, and what their friends tell them.. you guys are pathetic and sicken me... before you sit there and judge someone try actually meeting them...

I met 50 and eminem about a week or so ago tru a gut i met at work... i was at his house chillen with a couple friends of mine when in comes eminem then 50... for a second my mouth dropped but i regained control and had conversation with both of them... having said this.. i would like to add that eminems lyrics are true tallent, yah its true that it doesnt match up to 2pac's lyrics (which most of the armenians are used 2 cuz they thing he's "HARD" ... no offence to those... ) nor the lyrics of other rappers that have been around... but b4 you sit there and bad mouth people, like eminem and 50... keep this in mind...

THEY HAVE SEEN, EXPERIENCED, GONE TRU more xxxx then you EVER will in your life... and also... they're somewere you wanna be... so dont hate...

and dont flame on this post.. im jst giving u my thoughts.. u dont like it... big woop ignore it

Comment

Originally posted by streek
          hello,
          its funny how 99% of these people are judgin these peoples artistic abilities from 3 things. The Media, Their songs, and what their friends tell them.. you guys are pathetic and sicken me... before you sit there and judge someone try actually meeting them...

I met 50 and eminem about a week or so ago tru a gut i met at work... i was at his house chillen with a couple friends of mine when in comes eminem then 50... for a second my mouth dropped but i regained control and had conversation with both of them... having said this.. i would like to add that eminems lyrics are true tallent, yah its true that it doesnt match up to 2pac's lyrics (which most of the armenians are used 2 cuz they thing he's "HARD" ... no offence to those... ) nor the lyrics of other rappers that have been around... but b4 you sit there and bad mouth people, like eminem and 50... keep this in mind...

THEY HAVE SEEN, EXPERIENCED, GONE TRU more xxxx then you EVER will in your life... and also... they're somewere you wanna be... so dont hate...

and dont flame on this post.. im jst giving u my thoughts.. u dont like it... big woop ignore it
          I hope you get mauled by tigers. You're lame.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Ok...if you went "Chillen" at his house where does he live and where do you live? And i really dont belive you because i live near Eminem and i have meet him 3 times at malls and concerts. I really highly doubt you meet him and the 50 just all of a sudden walks in :?

Comment

Also i do agree with eminem having ALOT of talent. 50 is really good to. Im going to their concert in July

Comment

Achkerov kute.

Comment

xxxxx

you are a retard, yes a retard so stfu i dont care what gay ass comback you have

FIRST OFF!

Comment

Oh woe is me, I have been insulted by a hyethug!
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

oh damn... we have some extreme idiots in here.

I think fifty and streek are competing for first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X