Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

post your photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surferarmo
    replied
    Originally posted by sSsflamesSs Wow, Dan, we love you too. How do I rate on the rabiz-scale-o-meter? A perfect 10?
    You get a ten!???!!! You're making me jealous.

Leave a comment:

• Darorinag
    replied
    Yeah, I know, if I disappeared, no one would miss me. But I don't need to be missed. I don't care. It's the story of my life anyway, and I don't complain about that. But thanks for pointing it out.

Leave a comment:

• anileve
    replied
    Originally posted by Darorinag I stopped b*tching on your forum, now you're after me and trying to get me banned for posting something on my forum. Well guess what, you're not going to be able to stop me from posting it on my forum. Please know your bounds, and know that this forum and my forum are two separate things
    You know Dan, I truly feel sorry for people like yourself. You've obviously been traumatized by some gruesome experience. You hold such bitterness and anger that the only way you can deal with yourself is by projecting it onto others. You think too highly of yourself when you say that we want to ban you, we just don't care for having annoying pests around. Just be careful, you may end up an old, shriveled up, angry and lonely man and it will be too late to reverse your life.

May I also remind you, that it is you that keeps coming back to every forum you bash, seeking some attention or a fight. You will not succeed in making other people miserable, at least not the kind and intelligent ones. And believe me, if you would disappear no one would miss you, just like they didn't miss you then, they won't miss you later, nor will anyone care to remember you. Anyone can leave a bitter taste in someone's mouth, but it's much more difficult to leave a good an lasting impression. But I don't expect you to understand any of this, because you are blinded by your hate and anger, only time will show, and when it does it will be too late.

Leave a comment:

• Anonymouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Arvestaked Most of the people here have seen my photo, queefer.
    Really? I don't care. Meanwhile...

HEY EVERYONE THIS GUY IS A RACIST!

Leave a comment:

• Arvestaked
    replied
    Originally posted by Seapahn Just keep in mind that the "idiot dictators" can do the same to you, and then all you'll have left is Dan to talk to in his forum about what the idiot dictators did to you.
    That is in no way threatening.

Leave a comment:

• Darorinag
    replied
    Indeed, that's a great book. And yes, that's the real pic of me. Better than yours. At least I'm truthful, and at least I'm respectful of your rules. I stopped b*tching on your forum, now you're after me and trying to get me banned for posting something on my forum. Well guess what, you're not going to be able to stop me from posting it on my forum. Please know your bounds, and know that this forum and my forum are two separate things, and what goes on there is none of anyone's business here, as long as no one brings it up in here, which I didn't do anyway.

and i must add:

peace. i don't want to fight with you anymore. stop picking fights with me. i'm here for various reasons, and as long as i'm respecting the rules, i'm not violating them.
    Last edited by Darorinag; 03-05-2004, 02:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Arvestaked
    replied
    Originally posted by Anonymouse Quiet you. Either post your photo or sit tight.
    Most of the people here have seen my photo, queefer.

Leave a comment:

• anileve
    replied
    Originally posted by Darorinag i know you love me, anileve.
    Oh God, I suddenly have a terrible urge to vomit.

Leave a comment:

• anileve
    replied
    Originally posted by Darorinag
    btw, look who took this thread off-topic?
    Actually it is right on topic, I took the liberty at posting the photo of real you. Ever read "The Picture of Dorian Grey" by Oscar Wilde? You should, it says something about people like yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Anonymouse
    replied
    Originally posted by Arvestaked Who the fuhck cares what Dan says? I hate all of you. So what? If you ban someone for that or force them to give up the membership you are an idiot and a dictator. Obviously he still posts here and is still polite so shut up and get over yourselves.
    Quiet you. Either post your photo or sit tight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X