Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is HIV a Myth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is HIV a Myth?

Originally posted by loseyourname
    Four people have been found infected. As opposed to the hundreds infected in unregulated Brazil, where the infection came from in the first place.
    You keep believing that. I'll keep believing HIV is nothing but a myth.
    Achkerov kute.

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    Please, oh please do tell how it is a myth. What are your grounds for making such a claim? I'm very curious.

Comment

Well, for starters, there is no conclusive evidence that suggests HIV causes AIDS, whatever that is. The people that die of "AIDS" die of pneumonia, or the flu, or other common illnesses. There are many, many, many cases of false positives. Did you know that having a regular flu, or fever, or cold sore, while giving an HIV test can result in a false positive? But when you have multibillion dollar pharmaceuticals working in tandem with the Governments, and the WHO, who reap billions off this, I wouldn't expect much else. The real punch line is the "treatment" in the form of AZT which used to be a cancer drug. A nice efficient way of killing bad cells along with the healthy ones, and people wonder why their immune system is weakened as to why they become susceptible to simple diseases such as the flu, and when they die, the death report says "AIDS". You see it's all a nice myth woven around from every orifice of communication since birth. Someone dies of the flu, after years of toxic drugs like AZT which lowered his immune system, they fill it in as "AIDS". It's really simple, but I don't expect anyone to stomach this. This is all conspiratorial nonsense I assure you. Please go back to living your nice comfortable lives and accepting as truth whatever you are told by those selfless public servants and those state sanctioned medical doctors. By the way, the same manipulation could have been responsible for "SARS".
      Last edited by Anonymouse; 05-16-2004, 09:02 PM.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Well, for starters, there is no conclusive evidence that suggests HIV causes AIDS, whatever that is.
        Anon strikes again!!! LMAO
        this post = teh win.

Comment

That may be the most ironic sig-line anyone has ever had, Mousy. Good show.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname
            That may be the most ironic sig-line anyone has ever had, Mousy. Good show.
            Why is it ironic? I don't follow.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Seapahn
              Anon strikes again!!! LMAO
              If you have evidence, please share. I would really like to know.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

If you have evidence, please share. I would really like to know.
                What constitutes valid evidence? I get the feeling that medical journal articles would not do it for you. For starters, I am well aware how toxic the medication for AIDS is since I took a class on the topic and was exposed to the disturbing side effects such as lipodystrophy. And I do believe that the reason we have not found a cure yet could be because of the financial gain from the medication. However, to say that HIV does not exist, and even if it does, that it does not cause AIDS, is pretty brave.

Comment

I'd kind of like to know why you cite an outbreak of HIV as evidence that government regulation is bad for the adult film industry if you don't even think HIV is real.

Comment

How about if you do experiment and prove it's fakeness. Go sleep with someone who has had a positive to HIV test result (sans condom, of course) and then tell us if you caught the fake disease.

You also believe that the moon landing never happened and it was a carefully constructed scheme on a sound stage in hollywood, right?
                    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Working...
                    X