Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What Kind of Thinker Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Kind of Thinker Are You?

Test your thinker type. I guess I was inspired by Loser’s psychological disorders thread, except this one I find more accurate.

=============
    I am an Interpersonal Thinker

Interpersonal thinkers:

Like to think about other people, and try to understand them
    Recognize differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives
    Make an effort to cultivate effective relationships with family, friends and colleagues

The Renaissance ideal: The leading thinkers of the Renaissance were not just experts in their own field. The renaissance scholar was expected to master all branches of knowledge.
    With his insatiable desire to know everything, Leonardo da Vinci is often held up as the ideal Renaissance man. Like interpersonal thinkers, Leonardo da Vinci had lots of friends and contacts, and was a popular figure at the Italian court.

Other Interpersonal thinkers include
    Winston Churchill, Mother Teresa, William Shakespeare

Careers which suit Interpersonal thinkers include
    Politician, Psychologist, Nurse, Counselor, Teacher

Hmm, I got two results. Weird.

Interpersonal thinkers:
    Recognise differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives
    Make an effort to cultivate effective relationships with family, friends and colleagues

Politician, Psychologist, Nurse, Counsellor, Teacher

Existential thinkers:
    Like to spend time thinking about philosophical issues such as "What is the meaning of life?"
    Try to see beyond the 'here and now', and understand deeper meanings
    consider moral and ethical implications of problems as well as practical solutions

Other Existential Thinkers include
    The Buddha, Gandhi, Plato, Socrates, Martin Luther King

Careers which suit Existential Thinkers include
    Philosopher, Religious leader, Head of state, Artist, Writer

Comment

I am an Interpersonal thinker

Recognise differences between individuals and appreciate that different people have different perspectives

Politician, Psychologist, Nurse, Counsellor, Teacher

-------------

That's funny since I hate Churchill.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Logical-Mathematical thinkers:
        Like to understand patterns and relationships between objects or actions
        Try to understand the world in terms of causes and effects
        Are good at thinking critically, and solving problems creatively

Like Logical-Mathematical thinkers, Leonardo based his theories on evidence rather than speculation. Other Logical-Mathematical Thinkers include
        Isaac Newton, Archimedes, Albert Einstein

Careers which suit Logical-Mathematical thinkers include
        Physicist, Chemist, Biologist, Lawyer, Computer programmer, Engineer, Inventor

Comment

Spatial Thinkers:
          Tend to think in pictures, and can develop good mental models of the physical world.
          Think well in three dimensions
          Have a flair for working with objects

Other Spatial Thinkers include
          Pablo Picasso, Michelangelo, Isambard Kingdom Brunel

Careers which suit Spatial Thinkers include
          Mechanic, Photographer, Artist, Architect, Engineer, Builder, Set designer

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs
            Hmm, I got two results. Weird.
            I hate the whole Interpersonal thinker idea. It just seems so useless! I would rather be a logical thinker. Anna jan, aren't you fantastic in Math?

I can see Mouse being an interpersonal thinker, although he needs to work on his interpersonal skills with feminists.

Dstyle, I don't know you well enough to assume anything. But since you have noticed the shape of the legs I sense you don't mind the geometry. Ok, that came out twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs
              Existential thinkers:
              Like to spend time thinking about philosophical issues such as "What is the meaning of life?"
              Try to see beyond the 'here and now', and understand deeper meanings
              consider moral and ethical implications of problems as well as practical solutions

Other Existential Thinkers include
              The Buddha, Gandhi, Plato, Socrates, Martin Luther King

Careers which suit Existential Thinkers include
              Philosopher, Religious leader, Head of state, Artist, Writer
              That's more like me, but what the hell, stupid online survey.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by anileve
                I hate the whole Interpersonal thinker idea. It just seems so useless! I would rather be a logical thinker. Anna jan, aren't you fantastic in Math?

I can see Mouse being an interpersonal thinker, although he needs to work on his interpersonal skills with feminists.

Dstyle, I don't know you well enough to assume anything. But since you have noticed the shape of the legs I sense you don't mind the geometry. Ok, that came out twisted.
                I do not consider my skills with feminists to be bad. On the contrary, feminists need to work on their interpersonal skills with those that are not feminists.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Emil
                  Spatial Thinkers:
                  Me AMOOOOR!!!!! Esatas aqui!!!! Que fantastico!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                    I do not consider my skills with feminists to be bad. On the contrary, feminists need to work on their interpersonal skills with those that are not feminists.
                    There is no problem there. Apparently the other side is always understanding of your warped views and often feels compassion for your defected thinking process regarding the issue. Also I have to note, that the other side is very tolerant of your lack of consideration of other people's beliefs.

Comment

Working...
                    X