Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Daily Journal/Diary

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear diary,

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

• Ddddd-dear ddddd-diarrrry,

what does it feel like to be "in love" ?
      i was discussing this with a friend of mine, but i still cant fully grasp it...
      well i know what its liek to like someone, or have a "thing" for someone, but i dont think i know how it feels like to actually love someone romantically- yeah i do love my parents and family/close friends, but that's different...
      ive heard alot of thiings like, you cant take your eyes off the person, you take my breath away, i cant live without you, you are my everything... but that all seems tooo cliche' i just want to know how it feels... its just something that i have yet to learn i guess, m just confused at what is actual love and what is just a fling/a crush...lust..its weird becausel i knwo the difference between them, but it seems too cliche-as i said before.... aaaaaaaa screw this!! im out

Last edited by ckBejug; 07-29-2004, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• dear diary,

hmmm how can i describe this to angelik...ahhh dear, 'being in love' as most people experience is a temorary state of fantasy (at least in the beginnig, then it tones down a bit and you still may be very much into the person) it's a state where it's more about YOU than it is about the other person...it's a time when YOU make the other person bigger than life than they really are and give then more positive qualities than they probably deserve and vehemently choose to ignore and become blind to their flaws and shortcomings...one thing's for sure!!!! the first love is often the deepest and the hardest to get over and losing it is worse than death and grief itself...after that experience you don't really love anyone as deeply as you 'loved' that first person, rather you love more wisely and don't get carried away by emotions, rather YOU lead and decide where emotions may take you; you become more resilient and can 'get over people' ohhh so much quicker (all thanks to all the pain you went through the first time your heart was shattered)---once the initial 'love' /in love phase comes to a close, then you get to know the person and if reality matches closely to your infatuation/fascination with that person then the relationships stands a chance, and if not..then bette luck next time!

Comment

• dear diary,
          i would like to thank the academy, and my producers, and my parenst and the writers and editors, the costume artists, the makeup artists, bob dylan it think i had one too many margaritas at Acupolco...the food sucked btw and the waiters were asses

oh and thanx bruin

Comment

• Originally posted by angelik22
            dear diary,
            i would like to thank the academy, and my producers, and my parenst and the writers and editors, the costume artists, the makeup artists, bob dylan it think i had one too many margaritas at Acupolco...the food sucked btw and the waiters were asses

oh and thanx bruin
            Dear Diary,

*reffers to log book of "hater of acapulco"...*** This is the 845th hater of acapulco.. why are they still in business???
            How do you hurt a masochist?
            -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

• Dear Diary
              "Most users ever online was 110, 07-28-2004 at 10:21 AM." WHOA!
              Night forum. I'm off to bed because I need my beauty sleep.
              :-)
              I see...

Comment

• Originally posted by SagGal
                Dear Diary
                "Most users ever online was 110, 07-28-2004 at 10:21 AM." WHOA!
                Night forum. I'm off to bed because I need my beauty sleep.
                :-)
                You need a LOOOOOOT of that dear
                How do you hurt a masochist?
                -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by gevo
                  You need a LOOOOOOT of that dear
                  How dare you! I hope the bed bugs get you tonight.
                  I see...

Comment

• Dear diary,

I didn't know Angel posted here. I wonder if she knows who I am.

Hiya Angel.

Comment

• dear disry,
                      i think ive found dan!! lol DANny boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is that you?

Comment

Working...
                      X