Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Absolute Necessities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute Necessities

Spending too much time on the internet, even more so on AC forum? Well there a few necessary items you must have for those times when the forum is down and you have no place to go.

"Hamsters, gerbils and mice are our furry domesticated friends. They make great pets, but sometimes get neglected when you're busy playing all-night quake-fragfests and spending all-day reading other people's blogs.

Now your small rodent(s) can always be by your side when using the computer! The PC HabiCase allows your gerbil, hamster or mouse to live
    INSIDE your computer. Ample room is provided for climbing, or your pet can hang out in one of the two "play pods" located at the front and top of the case. Heat from your CPU ensures your rodent will be warm and comfortable in a climate controlled environment. "

This Desktop Singing football, measuring just eleven centimetres high, should be utter rubbish. Our creative guy is less interested in football than it's almost legal to be, and yet he has this stupid thing on his desk and cannot stop playing with it.

It's basically a mini punch (so flick really) bag, and every time you give it a flick it peals off into 'Olé, olé olé olé, oooolé, oooolé', and it does it with amazingly powerful and great sounding gusto.

It's truly daft, and utterly compelling, there's nothing like hearing the roar of the crowd at your desk.

OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Spending a night doing your last minute term paper and finding yourself falling asleep? Well kiss those nights goodbye, now you can forum and write your paper and gain energy while you are doing it. I present to you Octane Energy Gel! *echo* Gel..gel...gel...

There is nothing like Octane™ on the market. Using a combination of herbs including Ginseng and Aloe Vera, Octane™ penetrates deep into the skin allowing increased circulation. You will feel energized and more alert in just 30 seconds after application.

OILY SKIN? Octane™ neutralizes the excess oil in your skin, and replaces it with a non greasy moisturizer which balances and helps retain the moisture in your skin to prevent cracking and flaking.

WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE?:
      You'll feel Octane™ working in just 30 seconds as the formula takes effect. First you'll feel an intense but refreshing cooling sensation. This will last up to 30 minutes, depending on environmental conditions. But no matter what, it'll provide enough boost to get you over whatever you're doing at that moment! You'll immediately feel more alert. Because of its non greasy formula, you can apply Octane™ as frequently as you want.

A simple application of Octane to the back of your neck, and behind your ears will provide refreshing energy to make life in the cube farm bearable again. Each bottle is 2.3 ounces and is approximately a thirty day supply.

A few words from a satisfied customer:

"It really works!"

XOXO Steve

Comment

Comment

Good one Flames, thanks.

Devoted to Vodka? Going on a long trip involving plenty of activities? Afraid of breakage, messy spills and that potent smell of alcohol which makes your travel guide look at you sideways? Well here is an answer for you! A plastic vodka bag, don't leave home with out. Safe, soft and reliable, it's everything you want your vodka to be!

Comment

does this bottle come in grey goose?

Comment

Well, I take it that you are not really interested in the “Ole singing ball”.

I am sure that it does, but if it doesn't there is always Staples with their extensive markers collection. By the way Tigran, if you know of anyone on a short side, this lavatory would be a very hot item for them.

Comment

Originally posted by anileve
                Well, I take it that you are not really interested in the “Ole singing ball”.

I am sure that it does, but if it doesn't there is always Staples with their extensive markers collection. By the way Tigran, if you know of anyone on a short side, this lavatory would be a very hot item for them.

singing ball is pretty nice too dont get me wrong. its just that the vodka grabbed my attention. I am not sure what you meant by the whole marker thing though.
                I will definately get that toilet for my midget friend this christmas. maybe he could use it for an ash tray?

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian
                  I will definately get that toilet for my midget friend this christmas. maybe he could use it for an ash tray?
                  What I meant by "markers" is this:

And for your midget friend I have just the thing. Leave the toilet for the serious business. If he wants an ashtray this would be a brilliant item for him, since he can alter its purpose. It can alternate between an ashtray and a jacuzzi.

Comment

[COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                    -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                    X