Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Is it ok to look at a girl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it ok to look at a girl?

Let me explain.

Were beautiful/pretty/attractive women created for us to look at?

The reason I ask, a girlfriend/classmate of mine and I were discussing this in class. In my class, there are 3 girls and she is the prettiest one. So when we go on our dinner break, it's 4 of us guys and her going out. If we see a pretty girl, naturally us guys look at her. I'm not talking about staring the girl down and staring at her breast/ass. I mean we see her and naturally will check her out. If we do this, the girl with us will say "You guys are such pervs." My response is "Excuse me for the creator creating beautiful women. Are we not supposed to look?"

I feel that it wasn't necessarily a creator that made women beautiful so we could look at them, but I do believe there must be some sort of motivation behind beauty. After all, why do we even know about beauty in the first place? It's certainly not something that we're taught - there have been studies that show babies prefer attractive people over non-attractive ones.

So what you guys say? Were pretty women not created for men to admire?

not men!! but one man! i have a low threshold of tolerance for gawking men! looking is one thing! popping eyeballs and hanging out from inside the car and yelling like an idiot is another...i haven't done this yet, but next time i swear i will yell something back! and make them sorry they ever looked!!! cuz the ones who are worthy of attention have a polite and smooth approach! not like these human wastes...what has this world come to where a girl can't even take a walk in mid afternoon without being harrassed?

Comment

God gave us eyes....use them damn things mmmm k?

Comment

i personally dont see anything wrong with that... when i go out with my guy friends, cusins or anyone whose a male- and i see a hott chick- ill be the first one to be like- hye guys isnt she gorgeouse? i think people who are insecure with themselves see it as something bad whne the guy they are with checks out another girl-- god did give us all eyes- men and women, therefore i preserve the right to check out a hot guy when i myself see one...
        if i were with someone- in a relationship and we were out- and he was chekkin out another girl- or commented on her- i wuold be totally fine with it, cause hes got me- no matter who hes stareing at- cause theyre chekkin out the exterior- while they got a good "engine" and both interior/exterior all in front of them ...now dont take that out of context

Comment

Being a girl myself, I don't mind if guys look as long as they dont have those perverted looks on their faces and don't say something gross. A girl dresses up sometimes to look pretty and feel pretty, so naturally she expects people, mostly men, to look at her. As long as it's a clean look, it should be A OK.
          I see...

Comment

agreed... i mean when someone looks at you in an innocent flirty way, thats cute,
            but when old beaners- excue my stereotypical remark, start whistling at you and smiling and yelling uot things when your walking, thats disgusting...

remind me to tell you my horror stories about those... lol...

being endowed with such "ass-ets" is not a good thng when u got perves starin at you

Comment

haha it's not just 'old beaners' we've got our own bidtzas and babikner YES! old armenian men with wives and kids and grandkids who check out the younger generation goods while huddled around some park or hangin out their front door!!

Comment

haha soooooooo true!!... one time me and a few friends went out to dinner and later went to get some coffee ...let me mention that this was in glendale- and right when we step fot into starbucks, it was packed with old armo men- older than my dad-- over40, and these two men, while we were sitting there and drinking our coffee, they walk by and one of them looks at me and goes, "vay vay vay..." with a nasty old look on his face... i was about to burst ad be like, amot choones? papikees tareekeen es ...herikaa nayes kanee achketeet tegheets chem hanel... but i respect older people and didnt want to openmy yap... so i just gave him a disgusted look... my friends and i couldnt stop laughing after that incident though- cause we later found out that this man was one of our classmate's dad's from high school...lol...od farts!!

Comment

Both sexes look, men make it more obvious.

Comment

angel jan, maybe he said the 'vay vay vay' cuz he thought you were not dressed "conservatively' enough..ehhh? maybe he wasn't being nasty in that sense! maybe he thought your knees were showing or something and that was 'bad'...i cannot imagine old bidtzas actually vocalizing while gawking!

Comment

Working...
                    X