Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

a new armenian rap group...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL
    SHARUNAKEK IRAR MIS UTELE, HYERI MOT LAVA STATSVUM. [/b]
    Truer words were never spoken.

Comment

“Just because you are born Armenian doesn’t mean u have to stay as one.”

Whattt the helll was that???!

How lame can u get chica?

I get annoyed by Armenians who are constantly trying to be “less” Armenian, or when they label people as “fobs”.

So a “Fob” is a word used by Armenians to describe or label someone as “too Armenian” and so, they look down upon this “Fob”. Which leaves me to think, that you’re not too comfortable or fond of your identity, almost…ashamed.

I don’t see any other people(s) who are trying to disguise, hide, or run from their Culturual/Ethnic Identity.

How pathetic is it that you’re trying to diminish within you all that represents your culture, and looking down or laughing upon those who spur it.
      All people/cultures have something positive to offer. Why do you shun yours?

Conformity to cultures has always been something to avoid, struggle and weather against, since it diminishes the cultures visibility, depth and solidarity. However people like you, like Anonymouse said “would support the destruction of our common folk”

And another thing about the whole April 24th thing, the only reason 70% of teens or “young adults” even show-up to April 24th remembrance events is to either hook-up, or gawk at the “fine guys/girls”. Same reason they alllll suddenly show-up at church for Easter.

P.S everything I wrote here was not completely directed to Mrutik.
      So, don’t have a hissy-fit. =)

Comment

Truly a sad fate we suffer.

Armenian youth these days, such idiots.

Self hating little lemmings who would rather wanna be thugs or pimpettes or what not than be themselves.

How sad.

If you are going to be a self hating Armenian and be condescending towards those of us that preserve this culture, then you might as well not come to Armenian club. Pack your bags and go to Blackplanet.com and be wit you black brothas and sistas. There is no room here on these forums for moronic little pre pubescent teens who still can't figure out the trick of masturbation and are nothing but MTV xxxxxs.

Piss off and die please.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

*Throws his little arms over Mr. Anonymoog's and Spiral's shoulders and begins to dance*

Comment

*poos*

Comment

Seriously, these turds piss me off. So insignificant and they come here thinking they matter. This forum is only for people who are intelligent, not little pre pubescent teens, who can't do much on computers except log on AOL or this crap.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

TVaddict, that black person in your avatar looks like a big poo with eyes and a nose and a mouth.

I think there should be a comic after you and perhaps, a movie based off the comic. Hehehe.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

i'm a fob. and, yes, I do want a cookie. :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                    TVaddict, that black person in your avatar looks like a big poo with eyes and a nose and a mouth.

I think there should be a comic after you and perhaps, a movie based off the comic. Hehehe.
                    yea i wish. then i could get enough money to become white so i can reap the benefits that society holds for honkey

Comment

• U guys talked about Rap and got into this whole conteversy !

let's go back to RAP....
                      my man One2 EX-member of PENTAGON...wich the cd is actually still in the stores!

is coming otu with an solo album with featurings with Big syk(outlaw) ace and many more!

Some armenian record label is about to born down LA and it's gonna get big...we have many real talented rapper down here in our armenian comunity!
                      it's not about being black no mroe WAKE UP MOTHERxxxxERS!

i still see osme dumb armos calling each other niggas!!
                      man call each other ARMO or soemthing...all we do is look stupid!!

someone wa stalking about "why doesnt armenian music get big" we do have some good musicians"...hopefuly one day the world would actually recognize it...

well all im saying is that if an armenian artist (raper , singer , dancer)...tries to do anything....the other amrenians make fun of him..
                      if even our own peple dont believe in us! why would the rets of the world even bother to!
                      well i talked anough...all ims aying is that in a couple of years you guys will finally change your mind about this whole rapping thing
                      Holla !

Comment

Working...
                      X