Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

a new armenian rap group...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fitty Percent
    anonymouse.....
    And in your post "Titty percent" its Fitty percent, but i will excuse you because i know that your fat fingers must have accedently hit the T key instead of F. [/b]
    You say Anonymoog's fingers are fat but it seems that yours are dyslexic, your letters always seem to fall into odd positions making it very difficult to understand. As you can see my absence from these forums will not go unnoticed. I pitty the fitty.... fitty ??? What the hell is that .... Oh the dyslexia thats right.

Comment

OK.......ANONYMOUSE......YOU SAY RAP TAKES NO TALENT. THERE IS MORE TO RAPPING THAN RHYMING A FEW WORDS TOGETHER UNDER A BEAT. TO BE A GOOD RAPPER YOU NEED TO HAVE A UNIQUE STYLE AND ATTITUDE, AND THAT CAN ONLY COME FROM A GOD GIVEN TALENT. YOU ALSO SAID THAT RAPPING SHOULD ONLY BE FOR BLACK PEOPLE, WELL LAST TIME I CHECKED THE CHARTS, THE NUMBER ONE SELLING RAP ARTIST IS A WHITE BOY FROM MICHIGAN. JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT ENJOY THIS CULTURE DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD TRY TO PUT DOWN OTHERS THAT DO. DON'T BE BITTER AT RAP BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE STOLE YOUR LUNCH MONEY WHEN YOU WERE GROWING UP AND xxxxED YOUR SISTER. IM DONE, YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER SMART ASS COMMENT YOU WANT, I HAVE MADE MY POINT AND NO MATTER HOW MANY WORDS YOU TAKE OFF THE INTERNET AND PLACE IN YOUR POSTS DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A HATER. HAVE A NICE DAY )

Comment

Anonymouse:

You have got to be the biggest poser I have ever met {granted we've never actually Physically met} in my entire existence. In what way are Armenians that rap "mimicing" blacks. So if Armenians are mimicing blacks by rapping it would be safe to say that any armenian with a love for metal/rock is mimicing the metal/rock lifestyle which often times is considered to be weird or tasteless music. It is evident in your messages that you know as much about rap as I know about Quantum Physics, yet you insist on making off the wall suggestions that it is thug music and that it is negative in every regard. That idea is not only false, it's outright idiotic. Rap music is a form of self expression which contrary to your belief is not limited to African Americans. True. they were the pioneers of this beatiful and intricate form of music, but in no way is this form of self expression limited only to African Americans.

A suggestion from one Armenian to another,

don't let your stupidity and ignorance embarrass you any longer, next time you want to express yourself on a topic, I suggest that you do your research, instead of coming out of that sorry excuse of a brain with some dumb xxxx.

sincereley

Parkev

Comment

Originally posted by Parkev Grigoryan
          Anonymouse:

You have got to be the biggest poser I have ever met {granted we've never actually Physically met} in my entire existence. In what way are Armenians that rap "mimicing" blacks. So if Armenians are mimicing blacks by rapping it would be safe to say that any armenian with a love for metal/rock is mimicing the metal/rock lifestyle which often times is considered to be weird or tasteless music. It is evident in your messages that you know as much about rap as I know about Quantum Physics, yet you insist on making off the wall suggestions that it is thug music and that it is negative in every regard. That idea is not only false, it's outright idiotic. Rap music is a form of self expression which contrary to your belief is not limited to African Americans. True. they were the pioneers of this beatiful and intricate form of music, but in no way is this form of self expression limited only to African Americans.

A suggestion from one Armenian to another,

don't let your stupidity and ignorance embarrass you any longer, next time you want to express yourself on a topic, I suggest that you do your research, instead of coming out of that sorry excuse of a brain with some dumb xxxx.

sincereley

Parkev
          I was hoping someone of your ignorance would come along and try to defend this petty argument.

My position on Armenians and wanting to be blacks goes much deeper than just trying to mimic black "music" ( I wouldn't consider rap music ). On the contrary it is precisely that, the fact that rap is not much music. It takes no talent to be a "talented rap artist". Armenians don't just stop mimicing blacks by the music, but by the way they dress, talk and act and braid their hair. This "thug cultural" xxxx is spreading amongst Armenians like poisonous mushrooms.

Rock as a genre does consist of music, using musical intstruments and actual singing. Rap is not. Rappers program the music on a synthesizer and then rap along, which anybody could do. I can even come up with the lyrics and rhythms to a rap song just like the professional rappers. I never said I am confined to rock, and what makes you assume that I am mimicing rock lifestyle? And if so, that lifestyle is actually closer to civility than being a materialistic pimped up thug wanna be talking in ebonics.

For you to come here, try to defend rap/thug culture by resorting to ad homenim attacks is the stupidest tactic ever employed. You obviously haven't read the entire thread, nor did you prove how rap involves any talent.

The rap thug culture makes you believe people like 2pac are still alive. It makes you buy $250 dollar shoes to improve your "vertical" even though $5 dollar shoes are just as good. It makes you by jewelry, preferrably a necklace of a dollar sign. It makes you buy a "phat" car. The clothes you wear are larger than your actual size. It makes you talk in stupid ebonics which include words such as "bling bling", "phat", "holla" and other stupid xxxx that's not part of grammatical english. It makes you have delusions of grandeur that youre a pimp, in fact, DA PIMP.

The people who actually write the MUSIC to rap are people you don't even know of who know how to operate drums and computers and generate it. A "talented rap artist" asks them to create a "phat beat" and he raps along to it.

I can't see of any way that rap is superior to any other form of music. You have not tried to prove otherwise, instead you resorted tautalogical ad homenim attacks and useless analogies.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Isn't it funny how all these pseudo individual people in here who are trying to defend rap, can't really defend it, or offer valid reasons as to why it is superior to other forms of music, or much less music at all? Why can't they establish how it takes talent to rap other than "you have to have a unique attitude". I don't see any talent in that. You can say that about everyone.

Instead of trying to prove their case, the defenders of the rap argument resort to personal attacks. That is the only thing to be expected from the rap crew since they dont have much of a mental capacity for anything, and to like rap in the first place and defend it with personal attacks doesn't take much of a brain either.

I rest my case.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

listen AnonyMOUSE, Its true you are a mouse. Your just a redundant moron. We got the point that you dont like rap, but the points your making can be said about rock. We like to wear chains with dollar signs, you like to pierce your xxxxs. We like to wear baggy pants, you like to wear cut up dirty jeans. We like "phat" rides, you like civics. Your points are useless, everything comes down to which music culture you enjoy. You nor anyone else on this planet can change my mind about what to listen to. Stop being so bitter, go see a shrink or something. Your killing everybodies high with your lame ass opinions. Go become a politician maybe then you might get some people to listen to you, but until then go "suck some ass" < talk about dumb ass terminology.

Comment

Originally posted by bugginurbrain
                listen AnonyMOUSE, Its true you are a mouse. Your just a redundant moron. We got the point that you dont like rap, but the points your making can be said about rock. We like to wear chains with dollar signs, you like to pierce your xxxxs. We like to wear baggy pants, you like to wear cut up dirty jeans. We like "phat" rides, you like civics. Your points are useless, everything comes down to which music culture you enjoy. You nor anyone else on this planet can change my mind about what to listen to. Stop being so bitter, go see a shrink or something. Your killing everybodies high with your lame ass opinions. Go become a politician maybe then you might get some people to listen to you, but until then go "suck some ass" < talk about dumb ass terminology.
                Like I said, redundancy goes both ways. You're making assumptions about me that I adhere to rock culture or piercings. That is untrue and unsubstantiated. You resorting to ad homenim attacks doesn't prove how rap involves talent, and why Armenians are obsessed with rap/thug culture.

You said: "Your points are useless, everything comes down to which music culture you enjoy. "

How are my points useless? You keep jammering that my points are useless because they have to be useless in order for you to feel comfortable with fallacious ideas, like rap is "music". I threw a challenge to anyone in this thread, which if you bothered to read, telling you to prove how rap involves talent or music. These "rappers" can rarely if anytime play any musical instrument, nor have taken any classes for the vocal abilities if they are really singers. Blurting out words doesn't take much talent.

The fact that your response now has resorted to an even more abused version of your earlier invectives and you failing to prove how rap is considered music, shows to me that you can't discuss seriously and therefore you lose. :twisted:
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

i go away for 2 weeks. 2 WEEKS, and look what happens. u bastards got anon typing long ass posts again. now he's never gonna stop. which is why he is my role model.

Comment

ok man, you "win" the arguement, this is probably the only pleasure you have in life anyway. Hip Hop lives on BIATCH!

Comment

Yes you just admitted to losing since you can't offer a viable defense for your position.

Whether hip hop lives or not doesn't make your argument valid.

Plenty of stupid xxxx live on and the invalidities follow.
                      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X