Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Favorite Film Monologues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Film Monologues.

Mine is from Pulp Fiction

Jules: Well there's this passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that xxxx for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never gave much thought what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded xxxx to say to a motherxxxxer before I popped a cap in his ass. I saw some xxxx this mornin' made me think twice. See now I'm thinkin', maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9 Milimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. Now I'd like that. But that xxxx ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd.
    Achkerov kute.

Braveheart- "Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace. William Wallace is 7 feet tall-Yes, Ive heard. Kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the englishmen with fire balls from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse (everyone laughs). I am William Wallace. And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in the defiance of tryanny. What will you do without freedom, will you fight? Fight? Against that? No! We will run, and we will live. Aye fight and you may die, run and you will live...at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now would you be willing to trade all of this, from this day to that. For one chance! Just one chance! To come back here and tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alba Gu Brath! (Scots Gaelic for "Scotland Forever!")

Damn, now I feel like going out and attacking some english men. That is...if I was scottish, which I am not....oh heck, I feel like going anyway, anyone else up for it?

Comment

Out of Sight:
      "It's like seeing someone for the first time, you could be passing on the street, and you look at each other and for a few seconds there's a kind of recognition, like you both know something. The next moment the person is gone, and its to late to do anything about it. You always remember it because it was there and you let it go. You think to yourself what if I stopped and said something. What if….What if…"

Comment

MILTON: Guilt is like a bag of xxxxing bricks. All you gotta do is set it down... Who are you carrying all those bricks for anyway? God? Is that it? God? Well I tell you. Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift and then what does he do? I swear, for his own amusement, his own private cosmic gag reel he sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch but don't taste. Taste but don't swallow. And while you're jumping on one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughing his sick xxxxing ass off. He's a tightass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee-landlord! Worship that? Never!

LOMAX: Better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven. Is that it?

MILTON: Why not? I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began. I've nurtured every sensation man has been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted, and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him inspite of all his imperfections. I'M A FAN OF MAN!!! (<--my favorite part) I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist. Who, in their right mind, Kevin, could possibly deny the 20th century was entirely mine? All of it, Kevin. All of it. Mine. I'm peaking, Kevin. It's my time now.

- The Devil's Advocate

Comment

CLIFF
          You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find
          that sh*t fascinating. In fact, I don't know if you know this or not, Sicilians
          were spawned by niggrs.

COCCOTTI
          Come again?

CLIFF
          It's a fact. Sicilians have niggr blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you
          don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago
          the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then,
          Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes. But,
          once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did
          so much f*ckin' with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line for
          ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it
          absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later,
          Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. I'm just quotin' history. It's a fact. It's
          written. Your ancestors were niggrs. Your great, great, great, great, great-
          grandmother was f*cked by a niggr, and had a half-niggr kid. That is a
          fact. Now tell me, am I lyin'?

Comment

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he never existed...... and just like that.... pfft.... he was gone."

-The Usual Suspects

Comment

Originally posted by sad_eyes
              Braveheart- "Sons of Scotland, I am William Wallace. William Wallace is 7 feet tall-Yes, Ive heard. Kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the englishmen with fire balls from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse (everyone laughs). I am William Wallace. And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in the defiance of tryanny. What will you do without freedom, will you fight? Fight? Against that? No! We will run, and we will live. Aye fight and you may die, run and you will live...at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now would you be willing to trade all of this, from this day to that. For one chance! Just one chance! To come back here and tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alba Gu Brath! (Scots Gaelic for "Scotland Forever!")
              You read my mind, best movie of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by omniscient
                You read my mind, best movie of all time.
                Indeed, no questions asked.

Comment

From A Few Good Men

Col. Jessep: You think you're entitled to answers? You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives... You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall. You need me on that wall.

We use words like honor, code, loyalty... We use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it!

I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

From Married With Children

Al Bundy: You think I'm a loser? Why; because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, and a whole city that curses the day I was born?

Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something. Every day when I wake up in the morning, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep.

So I get up. I have my watered-down Tang and my still-frozen Pop Tart. I get in my car with no gas, no upholstery, and six more payments. I fight honking traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes onto the cloven hooves of people like you.

I'll never play football like I wanted to. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never know the joy of driving through the city without a bag over my head.

But I'm not a loser. Because, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what they wanted to be, is out there, being what we don't want to be, forty hours a week, for life!

And the fact that I didn't put a gun in my mouth years ago -- that little fact makes me a winner, baby!
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                    X