Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Thoughts of the day

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts of the day

I thought this might be a good place to post interesting and not so interesting things that happen to us; feel free to share anything...well ALMOST anything that you'd like to share; be it funny or even a bit serious; even if you'd like to vent

ok, my thought for the day is: i'm envious of tres bien's cute sexy avatar wish it was mine! (shaaad ts@rtik yev kaxtsr aahh) reminds me of a silly t-shirt i almost bought (almost cuz i know i wouldn't wear it outside the house)

I saw a cute T-Shirt at Wet Seal today. It said, "I picked up my boyfriend at the pound" and it had a drawing of a pig. hehe.
    I see...

Comment

awwww jaaanaaa, that's cute!

i have a question for all the ladies in here: do you girls scream when you see spiders and dare i say the 'c'word! yuk!! roa**es!!! i can't help it! i SCREAM!!! every time i see one! then feel embarassed that someone might have heard me! i saw a damn co******ch right now outside and i almost can feel them on my legs...yaayyyyyyyyy ....i fear them like some people fear pittbulls or snakes! they are just nasty and ugly and scary!!

Comment

Spiders? Are you kidding? They freak me out. I didn't watch Eight Legged Freaks because of them. lol. I don't scream, but I do gasp, I guess. I am very scared of spiders, doesn't matter the size. As for co******ches (the first four letters were x'ed. haha. sorry, had to say it), I'd probably do the same. I'm just not good with bugs.
        I see...

Comment

I xx'd the words out! cuz i just can't spell it out! it's like seeing one come alive on my screen! but i bet the STUPID filter would have cut it out anyways

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
            ...but i bet the STUPID filter would have cut it out anyways
            Yea, that's what I meant. I was going to type the whole word, but it does cut it out.
            :-|
            I see...

Comment

Here is a thought on war, and current war on terror. I like what Christopher Isherwood wrote:

"Am I afraid of being bombed? Of course. Everybody is. But within reason. I know I certainly wouldn’t leave Los Angeles if the Japanese were to attack it tomorrow. No, it isn’t that. . . . If I fear anything, I fear the atmosphere of the war, the power which it gives to all the things I hate – the newspapers, the politicians, the puritans, the scoutmasters, the middle-aged merciless spinsters. I fear the way I might behave, if I were exposed to this atmosphere. I shrink from the duty of opposition. I am afraid I should be reduced to a chattering enraged monkey, screaming back hate at their hate."

War mongering is a costly business, and the causalties go well beyond the actual victims of war on the battlefields. There are casualties in those of us who do not fight. Tis the toxic aroma and effects it has on individuals and eventually society. It is very difficult when one does not have a time-machine, to avoid the venomous nature of what is war and the propaganda, and mob mentality that follows. Even those individuals who manage to repel the propaganda, and retain a constant energized awareness of the true inner dynamics and happenings of the reasons for war, or its unjust nature, won't be impervious from the war’s impact on their lives.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

The only bugs that aren't disgusting are lady bugs and butterflies, that I can think of. The grossest insects on this planet are worms! They actually make me wanna puke. (sorry)

"War on Terror"....clever little Republicans. Arman, well put.

Tomorrow is my last day of vacation! I cant believe its back to school already. That is what I am thinking about today.

Comment

you know it will be a very long night, when you vow to never do laundry at night ever again and are scared to the point of paranoia of having damn c************s step on you!! i almost asked a perfect stranger to walk with me to the roa** area! but didn't, thank god

i have a REAL phobia of r**ches and those damn fat pigeons! if one of them flies at me i WILL scream! once i jumped out of my chair at a restaurant when they were walking with their beaks towards me!

i hate critters and pigeons...actually i was terrified of feathers when i was little, but outgrew that! and now i'm just terrified of birds especially pigeons! hate those wings, beaks

i can't sleep tonight
                  this is aweful!

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
                    you know it will be a very long night, when you vow to never do laundry at night ever again and are scared to the point of paranoia of having damn c************s step on you!! i almost asked a perfect stranger to walk with me to the roa** area! but didn't, thank god

i have a REAL phobia of r**ches and those damn fat pigeons! if one of them flies at me i WILL scream! once i jumped out of my chair at a restaurant when they were walking with their beaks towards me!

i hate critters and pigeons...actually i was terrified of feathers when i was little, but outgrew that! and now i'm just terrified of birds especially pigeons! hate those wings, beaks

i can't sleep tonight
                    this is aweful!
                    Wow, you really need to see my therapist. That's my thought of the night.

Comment

Working...
                    X