Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Arab-Wananbe Imbeciles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arab-Wananbe Imbeciles

If you were under some rock for the past month or so, U.S. just kicked Saddam out of the office and Syria is next on the list. Who knows what's next? Jordan, Libya, Sudan, yatta, yatta, yatta..... It was sadly apparent that the arabs and some Armenians in U.S., if not physically yet morally supported saddam and the uncivilized arab world. So did their so called friends Chirac, Schroeder and Putin. BASTARDS. Arabs and their fellow muslim barbarians who live in the United States of America, enjoying all the technological and financial conveniences and modern leisures wouldn't stop badmouthing the U.S. government in every possible fashion. It wasn't too long ago, when their muslim counterparts, young turks committed the biggest crime of the 20th century against the Armenians. Did the arabs or any of these muslim xxxxholes ever bother to object to such atrocities? Did France or Germany ever stop to think twice about the Armenians? NO. Those xxxxxes never even lifted a finger. Why should Christian Armenians even stress over the fact that Iraqi savages were mangled and eliminated from the face of the earth? A huge round of applause for George W. Bush and the American troops who accomplished what was said to be an impossible mission. I think we should go after every single one of them. Poisoned, stabbed, mass contusion, chop them, burn them, xxxxin' nuke them...... :twisted:

Either this is a bad joke, or your comment just bags for harsh criticism! There is a lot of inconsistensy and just outright ignorance whichsometimes tends to hurt the head. Just to point out the most shocking thing: Iraqi savages? uncivilized arab world?? muslim barbarians??? Did you ever stop and think that the fighting now is happening right at the cradle of civilization? Every time the US Troops cross Tigris or Ephrates rivers, do you remember about Mesopotamia? To name a few things, Arabs gave us the modern decimal numbering system. It gave birth to great scintists. Unsurpassable writers and poets, such as Omar Khayam, also came from the Arab world. Saddam Hussain may be a villain, but that is absolutely irrelevant to the rich history of the Arabs!

Comment

Chichu some of us learned a while ago to not respond to this joker, who most likely is Armenian, and just here to cause some ruckus.

Ignoring the ignorant one is the best part of it all.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Troll--An individual who regularly posts specious arguments, flames, or personal attacks to a newsgroup, discussion list, or in email for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand--they simply want to utter flame bait. Like the ugly creatures after which they are named, they exhibit no redeeming characteristics, and as such, they are recognized as a lower form of life on the Net, as in, "Oh, ignore him, he's just a troll."

Comment

Yea, dont mind speakenglishordie, hes just trolling around.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Looks like CHUCHU and CLICKIN714 have found their long lost soulmate ANONYMOLLYCODDLE. Where should I even start? I think I'll start from the top. Cradle of civilization? I say NOT!!! Let me set the record straight for you arab wannabes. Before saddam went to power back in 1979, Iraqi savages witnessed a government expulsion every 2 years. The so called revolutionaries would decapitate the former ruler's body and drag his carcass across the desert. A tantalizing display of cultural refinement. When saddam took over and wiped out a few hundered thousands of these cutthroats, he proceeded to wage a bloody war against his neighboring Iran. The Iraqis invaded the southwestern region of Iran, bombing the cities, raping the women, slaughtered the children just like they did in Kuwait. Saddam did not hesitate to use chemical weapons against Iranian soldiers and civilian targets as well. 15,000 civilians were wiped out in a city called Soosangerd. Another prime example of muslim barbarity. How dare you call that deserted hellhole the cradle of civilization? Babylon(Historic Iraq) is known for its illegitimate xxxxx-houses. So next time you Johnny-com-latelies try to impose your double-tongued, backstabbing, armchair quarter-back politics on someone, make sure you have a valid point. This informative historical masterpiece is for your own information, use it and you might come to that light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeakEnglishOrDie
              Where should I even start?
              I disregarded this thread following Anonymouse's advice and because I had that question - "Where should I even start?" - in my head. Although I still agree that there are very good reasons to ignore the ignorant, I thought I'd put down a few words.

I am obliged to repet myself: what you're saying , SpeakEnglishOrDie, is irrelevant! The specific fallacy of relevance is called the Red Herring fallacy (I recommend that whoever is interested learns about this fallacy and its history - its quite amuzing). ...You talk about relatively recent activities in the area and mention some xxxxx-houses in Babylon (even though its a different story, I want to remind you as an illustration to my point, that for every single questionable American productive output there are hundreds of xxxxx-houses in this country), but its got NOTHING to do with what I was asserting; it doesnt disprove that there was scientific, literary, and politic progress in that region thousands of year ago. In fact, there is nothing to disprove since your claim would be a pointless challenge to History, which only would show your complete ignorance and stupid stubbornness.

Comment

Note: Please don't include any grammatical corrections, if you decide to reply. I am not a big fan of "typos", but when they are used in an attempt to discredit someone, it just tops the charts of lameness.

Comment

rather than debating the point in question, chichu thinks that bringing up fallacies which every freshman college logic class has makes chichu intelligent and somehow validates the point chichu is trying to make. If I'm not mistaken the whole point to the debate was Arab brutality. Instead of sticking to the subject you bring up your own "Irrelevant" points and totally distort the point that is being made. The point to any debate is not to delude it with other topics, but to build on it or make an attempt to discredit within relevant proximity what is being said by the other party. Please stop using what you learned in your college logic class. yes, we've all heard of the list of fallacies, slippery slope, hasty generalization..etc...... With that being said, i don't understand how scientific, artistic, or any other advances made by arabs validates their brutal nature. yes, it's true one must not generalize all arabs. but we as a people have eyes and we see what goes on. I say arabs are brutal and you respond with "oh, BUT, they made scientific and artistic advances during such and such time". You aren't presenting any information to make my claim any less credible. Catch my drift? ]

oh and for the record. I would say that Most not all arabs are savages. A backwards people that aren't willing to change. In my mind this is the sad truth. If you are an Armenian that sympathizes with the arabs, it's probably because they played host to you after the genocide, but please don't be so thankful that in turn you become foolish. take a broader view of the topic in question and try to clear your mind and have an unbiased moment of truth.

with the best wishes to all of you.

Parkev

Comment

R U 4 REAL?

THIS IS THE THING, GO AND LIVE FOR SOME TIME IN EUROPE AND COME BACK TO USA. AFTER THAT YOU 'LL UNDERSTAND WHATS REALLY GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD. U SEEM VERY BRAINWASHED AND U HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION. I NEITHER SUPPORT ARABS NOR DISCREDIT USA. BUT DONT HEAR WHAT THE US NEWS ARE SAYING, SEARCH THE EUROPEAN NEWS AND COMPARE WHATS REAL AND WHATS YELLOW. SINCE I MOVED FROM EUROPE HERE, THE ONLY THING I SEE IN THE NEWS IS ALL B*****IT, FAR AWAY FROM TRUTH. THEY SHOW AND SAY WHATEVER TOUCHES THEIR PROFITS. SO STOP AND THINK, CAUSE THE THINGS THAT UR SAYING ABOUT ARABS IS A RESULT OF A DEHUMANIZED BRAINLESS KNOWLEDGES. WHAT KIND OF ARMENIAN YOU R? I SUPPOSE UR NOT. COS IF U WERE U WOULD THINK THAT MAYBE THIS LOVELY BUSH WOULD COME AFTER US, LIKE HE DID AND NAMED US TERRORIST! DONT BE LIKE WHITE TATTOOED AMERICAN
                    WHO HAS NO IDEAS ABOUT POLITICS AND EXPRESSES WHATEVER HEARS FROM BUSH.

SPREAD YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND LOOK AROUND, DONT STICK ONLY IN ONE POINT ............... DRANITS HETO LRIV KO GORTSNA!

Comment

Working...
                    X