Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Animal of the week...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal of the week...

I don't know why some people are allowed to breed or why some people like Asians and old people are allowed to drive. Maybe it's because God can be funny too! But I like to think it's because of the fact that these people never really got proper education with Wombats ( or how to maneuver cars for Asians )!

You see, wombats are not like humans. Sure they are mammals like us and have bowel movements, and have dreams to one day be in the World Poker Series to play Texan hold em up Poker, and make threads about humans on forums ( like I jut did about Wombats ) but wombats are far more emotional and dedicated than some humans. Quick wombat facts:

-Wombats are marsupials.

-Wombats are native only to Australia, but sometimes sneak in airplane cargos and travel to Tennessee and Texas where they provide salvation for white trash and Mexicans.

-Wombats look somewhat like a little bear.

-There are two basic kinds of wombats, the Common wombat, and the Hairy-nosed wombat ( which is rumored to have Middle Eastern ancestry ).

-Wombats are nocturnal grazers.

-They eat mainly grasses and roots and sometimes human liver.

-They live in large burrows up to 30 meters (100 feet) long.

-Wombats are extremely strong and very proficient diggers.

-Wombats can be anything from a sandy color to brown or black to grey.

-The average wombat is about 1 meter (40 inches) long and weighs about 25 kg (55 pounds) and very easy for humans to carry them provided you don't want to carry babies. Babies become grown adults and you can't carry them, but wombats are forevar!

-Wombats can live from about 5 years to over 25 years, that way, they are not a permanent burdern to you and will not outlive you, like children will ( sometimes, unless you the parent decide to sacrifice them to the Marlboro Gods).

-Wombats are generally solitary.

-Wombats do not smoke ( nor during their pregnancy ) or leave their kids in dumpsters.

As you can deduce by now, people who have not been exposed to the love that wombats are, have never developed true caring, motherly instincts and altruism. These furry little altruistic cuddly creatures can perhaps provide some insight into the tragedy that is the human mind. People who have usually been known to lack common sense, or look like they should be attached to a slot machine, have usually been given wombats, instead of allowing to make their own babies, because then they wouldn't smoke or inhale lines of flour thinking its cocaine or get fisted during their pregnancy. That is why, more and more people are turning to wombats instead of making their own babies!

Betty Ann Rooney was a chain smoking waitress who worked at a local pancake house serving mostly coffee since people didn't like to order pancakes after they saw where her hands had been and smelled her. A customer once exclaimed as a gesture of good will that she shouldn't have kids. Being the open minded person she is, she took the advice and adopted a wombat!

Meet Charlie. Charlie used to have a wife and kid until one day they drove him mad about going to the Mormon Church and he killed them and ate them and sold the rest of their body parts on ebay! Since then he got a wombat and he has lived happily ever after since.

This is Billy! Billy has an interesting story to tell. "I was going to have a baby sister but my mom was sniffing alot of Coca Cola through her rectum as well, so my potential sister decided not to come out as my parents told me, so then we got a wombat and its the best thing that evar happened to me. Even bullies at school don't bully me and want to pet my wombat!"

So the moral is, get a phucking wombat you buck toothed white trash mother phuckers who can't have kids! WOMBATS FOR THE MASSES!
    Achkerov kute.

Obviously this is best read if read after reading the thread, Why are some people allowed to breed?!

Achkerov kute.

Comment

The tasmanian devil is possibly the coolest animal on any continent. Basicly a huge angry rat.

Check out those choppers.
      Last edited by patlajan; 10-01-2004, 05:26 PM.

Comment

OMGosh they are sooooo uglyy. YUCk..Im getting goosebumps..doubleeeee ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
        You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

mouse, if you came for a visit in my neck of the WOODS you'd be even more inspired to write about trailer trash! (they even have a radio program here called 'win trailer trash cash' it's like rick dee's in the morning but for rednecks! )

i'll miss this place..someday!

Comment

I hereby nominate, birdie, goey's pooping bird to be the animal of the week for the week of october fourth, two thousand and four.

Cordially,

'bruin

Comment

Originally posted by hyebruin
              I hereby nominate, birdie, goey's pooping bird to be the animal of the week for the week of october fourth, two thousand and four.

Cordially,

'bruin

Hey Heyy He doesnt poop that much!
              You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Wombats are sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!
                "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
                  Eeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Wombats are sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!
                  the time has come that we put all our efforts together and hook up jinxie with a cuuuuuuuuuuute hotttttttttt girl!

Comment

I'm down *shrugs*
                    "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

Comment

Working...
                    X