Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gevo
    Why?.................
    because the SIECUS suggests that level four students can express their emotions through kissing and/or sex.
    According to records the sexual age in America has been stable since the Revolution. Its around 16-17. The age for that didnt change much as the time progressed.
    To make long story short. Because the kids have sex anyway and the govt doesnt persecute them for breaking the AOC law. If the AOC is lowered, then some "young kids" who shouldnt have sex will actually be punished (or their parents).
    Last edited by garegin; 10-03-2004, 04:28 AM.

Comment

so you got these choices.
      leave the AOC as it is and kids from any age can have sex
      or...
      lower the AOC and protect those children who are not responsible enough to realize the consenqunce of sex.

make the choice, gentlmen.

i mean, if the government stops 16, 17 year olds from having sex, we'd look like Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Originally posted by garegin
        so you got these choices.
        leave the AOC as it is and kids from any age can have sex
        or...
        lower the AOC and protect those children who are not responsible enough to realize the consenqunce of sex.

make the choice, gentlmen.

i mean, if the government stops 16, 17 year olds from having sex, we'd look like Saudi Arabia.
        Um no. AOC doesn't stop 16 and 17 year olds from having sex, it stops them from having sex with adults. When an adult has sex with a child, it's rape. Get over it.

Comment

i dont think so.
          AOC clearly states minors from having sex with minors.
          im not personally concerned about this. i just want to discuss the social and historical aspects of AOC. thats all. so, sorry about behaving like pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by garegin
            i dont think so.
            AOC clearly states minors from having sex with minors.
            im not personally concerned about this. i just want to discuss the social and historical aspects of AOC. thats all. so, sorry about behaving like pain in the ass.
            My understanding of AOC is that it forbids minors for havng sex with adults. If minors were forbiden from having sex with other minors who is to blame? It doesn't make sense. Here's an article:

It's not fair! Why do AOC laws even exist?

It may seem unfair, but the AOC laws exist for a very good reason, to protect teens from adult exploitation..
            Keyword there is ADULT exploitation.
            Last edited by patlajan; 10-03-2004, 02:14 PM.

Comment

unfortunately not, man
              i dont know who gets arrested but i think its a fact.
              the same teenadvide forum has a page that says that minor-minor sex is illegal.

Comment

quote from the site you provided.

If both people are under the AOC is it OK for them to have sex?

No! You can not consent to have sex if you are under the AOC regardless of the age of your partner. Conversely, if you have sex with somebody who is under the AOC you are committing statutory rape. If two people under the AOC decide to have sex, they are actually breaking two laws; the one limiting their ability to consent AND the one limiting the age at which their partner can consent. If you and your partner have not yet reached the AOC, neither one of you can consent to sex under the law.

now do u believe me?

Comment

It sounds like you have some issues with consent.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

I wanna learn about consent laws. I am myself above the AOC. So im cool.
                    Just like learning about the legal system and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X