Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

How many nipples do you have?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many nipples do you have?

Ok guys, I'm not sure how much discussion this will initiate, but I saw something crazy last night and just wanted to share it with this forum. First of all, Friday night was horrible. I mean, overall a bad time. But I saw something that made up for all of that.

So this girl was really drunk and she kept on saying she had a third nipple. Now I know that this isn't impossible and that third nipples exist. But I had never seen one so of course I suggested that she needs to prove it. So she lifted her blouse and damn, there was a nipple right under her right breast so she didn't even have to lift it too high. I guess it was revealed a little sooner than I expected and I couldn't help but laugh my head off. Anyway, I was a tiny bit disturbed, but I'm over it now and can go to bed.

I gave myself a third nipple.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

So if you were a chick and decided to pose naked for a magazine, would they cover that third nipple too?

Comment

Hey mouse, are you thinking of piercing your new third nipple?

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante
          So if you were a chick and decided to pose naked for a magazine, would they cover that third nipple too?
          Yes they would. And when I become famous with my third nipple, you know how people put their finger print or footprint on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? Well, I would put my three nipples in cement!

At this moment I would like to take your attention to these boxes where a potential third nipple is hiding.

Achkerov kute.

Comment

In case you need help and/or are confused with potential third nipples, have no fear, for the interweb is made to order for anyone with problems, be they third nipples or suicide, it is racked with information to the knowledge thirsty inquirerer. According to the Triple Nipple Website, here is what to look for.

A third nipple, to most people's surprise, looks astonishingly similar to an ordinary nipple. The best way to confirm the presence of an extra nipple is to compare it to an existing and confirmed nipple; usually those which reside on your chest are conventional and most convenient.

Note the characteristics which distinguish a nipple. Most have a round, nearly circular boundary, the areola. A nipple's color is distinct from that of the surrounding skin; usually it is significantly darker, but sometimes the difference is slight. The center of the nipple raises up from the surrounding skin, especially in cold or aroused conditions. The areola often contains small bumps, which aid in your confirmation.

To help you in your identification process, we have prepared a number of slides which demonstrate what is and is not a third nipple. Pay close attention to them; they will be your most helpful guid to identifying a Triple-Nipple.

It is filled with valuable information that is dying to be discovered. Have a look! You just might have a third nipple and not know it!
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

I wonder if the "interweb" says anything about mice having third nipples.

But anyway, Mouse, I want you and your new third nipple so that I could pinch and twist it as many times as I want.

Comment

Does anyone know if third nipples lactate?

Comment

As the website suggests, here are some pick up lines for people with third nipples. I already used some of these on myself, and, surprisingly, I got myself to go out with me.
                  # Do you know what 2+3 is? That's how many nipples we have between the two of us.
                  # Wanna come to my place and meet my little buddy, "Nip"?
                  # I know there's something special about you because all three of my nipples like you.
                  # I may look like I have a hard body, but I've got three soft nipples to love you with.
                  # Are you the kind of girl who likes Doublemint gum? 'Cause I can triple your fun!
                  # I'm sure you reject guys all the time, but you wouldn't turn down a man with three nipples, would you? Hey! That hurt!
                  # Are you tired of two-dimensional guys? Then I think you're ready for my ultra-real 3D Love, complete with Triple-Nipple action!
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante
                    Does anyone know if third nipples lactate?
                    If they do, a certain baby is really lucky.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                    X