Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Woman

Ever since the time of Adam and Eve, the woman's reputation has been tarnished, and not without reason. I'm not going to discuss Adam and Eve because I know it's going to lead us into a biblical debate and that's just not where I'm going with this. In my lifetime, I have found that women, girls, ladies, or whatever else you may want to call em, lol, have been known to go to any lengths to get what they want. Yes, this is great when you are trying to be the first woman president, but it's a bad trait to have in your day to day life. I have placed women into categories....and these are ALL MY OPINIONS GATHERED FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCES...

Woman #1-The sluut- This woman gets her name, either justly or unjustly, by expressing her sexuality in a way that makes people feel uncomfortable. She is one that doesn't care about what anyone thinks of her and will often use sex as a device with which she gets what she wants out of men. I know men are PUTTY in this female's hands....and she knows it too. She's my FAVORITE kind because she takes the gender roles and switches them to benefit her. AHAHAHAA

Woman #2-The nun- This one, I can't stand. Of course by nun, I mean she thinks she's a nun. We call her a "closet whorre". By doing things behind closed doors, she somehow thinks that her dirty deeds won't ever surface. AHA, but alas, they will!! This is the girl that all men think they want to marry. Gold diggers fall into this category. Of course, she cooks, cleans, and does the laundry, but eventually, the real woman will shine through. All the years of hiding behind her mask will take a toll on her, and she will begin to realize that she can't contain herself. This is the one who usually ends up cheating after 20 years of marriage. Have fun guys!!

Woman #3- The friend- Most women fall into this category at different times in their lives. However, very few of them stay here. This woman is the one who defines what a woman should be. She has her class, her sexuality, and her kindness, all balanced out to the point where she's unstoppable. This is the ULTIMATE woman. She will do favors, and will go out of her way to help out a friend. Meanwhile, she keeps her guard up, protecting her from tainting her image. Almost impossible to be her, but once you are, you have achieved TRUE SUCCESS in being a woman!

To me, women are all beautiful in their own way. As my mom says, "Women have the power to make or break anything and anyone". This is true. So men, you'd better be careful!!!

hehe, interesting violette...
    Me and a friend of mine were actually discussing women the other day. She was mad, and said she just realized that women are all jealous pigs, they can't see you success in anything you do, looks, relationships, etc. Then we realized there are (have been) some great, strong, awesome women around us as well… So yeah, according to your chart, we need less of the first two, and more of the third one to represent us well. I think women are beautiful as well, but some of ‘em make you wanna hate them all, then you meet an amazing one that makes you love ‘em all. Am I making sense? Anyway, just my two cents.

Comment

This is the ideal person (Man or Woman)

I love this excerpt. It's absolute perfection ( as I see it)

And it is similar to Kippling's "IF" poem.

"The genius of the heart, as that great concealed one possesses it, the tempter god and born pied piper of consciences whose voice knows how to descend into the netherworld of every soul; who does not say a word or cast a glance in which there is no consideration and ulterior enticement; whose mastery includes the knowledge of how to seem—not what he is but what is to those who follow him one more constraint to press ever closer to him in order to follow him even more inwardly and thoroughly—the genius of the heart who silences all that is loud and self-satisfied, teaching it to listen; who smoothes rough souls and lets them taste a new desire—to lie still as a mirror, that the deep sky may mirror itself in them- the genius of the heart who teaches the doltish and rash hand to hesitate and reach out more delicately; who guesses the concealed and forgotten treasure, the drop of graciousness and sweet spirituality under dim and thick ice, and is a diving rod for every grain of gold that has long lain buried in the dungeon of much mud and sand; the genius of the heart from whose touch everyone walks away richer, not having received grace and surprised, not as blessed and oppressed by alien goods, but richer in himself, newer to himself, than before, broken open, blown at and sounded out by a thawing wind, perhaps more unsure, tenderer, more fragile, more broken, but full of hopes hat as yet have no name, full of new will and currents, full of new dissatisfaction and undertows…"

--Nietzsche

Comment

As for women, I think they have certain 'traits' ..let's say, that get in the way of their 'success'. Such as jealousy, leading to bitterness.

Comment

most women are gossip ADDICTS and viciously jealous of other women! jealous of looks, nice body, social status, love life status, education, career....you name it and they have the potential to be maliciously and bitterly envious...i find it easier to talk to guys; though i have to admit that i am lucky for i do have a couple of very good and sweet girlfriends...true sisterhood God bless all those who are sweet and kind and help those who need it.

Comment

Women are worse then men. If you think men vie for power and conspire, you should see what goes on in the ladies room.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
              Women are worse then men. If you think men vie for power and conspire, you should see what goes on in the ladies room.
              Shh...You're ruining my plans for world domination!!

Comment

Women! Stop Your Bi+ching!

Comment

there is also Woman #4: The Man

Stop the discrimination towards shemales! Make the appearance surgery free!

Free Mandela!

Comment

I have NOOO idea how this thread has anything to do with bi+tching I guess you didn't get my point..Oh well, I guess it happens Tigran jan!

Comment

Working...
                    X