Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

virgin or nonvirgin, does it matter guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• virgin or nonvirgin, does it matter guys?

since most of the active forumers are guys... I thought I'd give this question a shot...
    just to make sure... I'm not talking about "dating" here.. I'm talking serious relaionships, marriage, etc...

You know what? I don't give a xxxx anymore as long as the girl isn't a ho bag because in America, you are bombarded with sex from every orifice of communication since birth, so temptations will run rampant and not everyone can fight temptations, most will give in and most will be ho bags as society stands proof, but as long as the girl ain't a ho bag I really don't give a damn anymore.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

What the hell? Have the other guys lost their balls or simply don't care enough to answer? Or are they still deciding whether they like boys or girls?

Comment

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
        lol I was gonna ask the same question but then I thought you guys ar gonna think I"m advertising my own thread or something lol
        what is it guys? whats the answer?
        or are you GUYS????

Comment

Dude, seriously, I don't care anymore. I'm not the control freak Armenian despote brawny man that will go to deep ends to check phone records and follow my wife to find out if she's cheating on me, or ask the girl "Hey are you a virgin?". She can lie, everyone lies now, it doesn't matter. In this country everyone does.

I wouldofcourse prefer a virgin but then again how do I know and who cares these days? The girls are as much about giving it up as are the guys, so as long as she isn't a ho bag I probably won't care if she got stabbed by her ex or what not.

What do you girls think? What is your personal opinion about this topic?
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

I agree here. I would prefer a virgin, but as long as she isnt xxxxing every chair she sits on...its all good.

Do you girls care if you have a virgin or not?

Comment

You can't blame me for being fashionably late... I am 9 hrs ahead of your time so I'm probably counting sheep while your stroke happy fingers are going at it. But anyways... If a relationship is what you're refering to.... as long as she hasn't done 18 laps around the block, I can live with the fact that she has experimented, cuz face it, we all have with sex,drugs,alcohol, tobacco etc. As long as she is sweet,genuine,can have fun like one my good friends, and enjoys my weirdness, She will live like a queen. So to answer your question (thats one hell of a sidetrack) No it doesn't matter. A few uses are ok.... But abused is just out of the question. And just a little note for all you guys out there. I know exactly what your thinking. "xxxx that, I want to be the only one." Guys don't want to except the fact that their girl has done something with other men. It's like have to feal like they have discovered unencountered territory, and yet get mad after they ask a girl how many partners they've been with... Ironic isn't it... MEN, sometimes they just dont realistically understand xxxx. It's ok though, I guess that just gives me the advantage

Comment

True, the environment today is not what it used to be like, say 50 years ago, and as the wise Anonymouse mentioned, "you are bombarded with sex from every orifice of communication since birth." Needless for me to say, sex is out in the open these days, and virginity has lost its value in the hearts of most people.

However, it shouldn't be assumed that every girl likes to give it out like candy. It's a matter of one's values, and no environment can change that. Although there are few, there ARE girls out there that are saving it...some for religious reasons, others for more personal reasons.

Personally, sex for me is an emotional element, more than it is a physical one. What I mean is, being in love is a prerequisite. I like to think of humans as higher beings than other animals...that they engage in sex for reasons other than animal gratification and reproduction. Sadly, I believe that's just wishful thinking on my part. The majority of people would fail to be like that.

Anyway, as far as the original post goes, yea, of course, I'd prefer a virgin over a nonvirgin. Unfortunately, since it's in guys' nature to spread their seed like horny bastards, I don't think that's going to happen. I mean, it's only fair if a girl is saving herself for THE guy, that'd he'd be doing the same for her. However, as I mentioned before, nonvirgin guys greatly outnumber virgin guys these days, so I'm just going to have to be more flexible. Just hope that he isn't some "ho bag" or "xxxx". Believe me, guys can be that too. Well, what's new, life isn't perfect.

His added experience couldn't hurt. :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs
                  His added experience couldn't hurt. :twisted:
                  For me its more like a sixth sense.... Like an animal I just know, by instinct. It's a god givin gift I tell you, To be able to please those that unusually get pleased. I love it

Comment

Sorry I know I was a lil off topic with those posts... I gotta say emotional, If you are with someone of the opposite sex its all about emotional connection between the 2 of you, I can understand getting wild every once in a while, but for me, there has to be an emotional connection there somewhere. So if I was cheated on by my significant other, It would be emotionally disturbing. But revenge is not the answer. I just pitty the peons that go to great lengths, to win my heart over and screw it up. (For those people, Now you realize what you've lost) anyways so, It's really emotional betrail in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                    X