Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omniscient
    I'll be in Vegas as well for Christmas and New Years but what else is new.
    Oh good, I'll see you there!

I was just there 3 weeks ago alone for 2 night and 3 days and it was the first time I had done that and I can tell you that you won't be killing time that's for sure. It's a totally different experience alone that I really enjoyed and will do again in the near future.
    Yes but you play poker and gamble and I am not such a gambler as to spend that much time doing it. I quit when I am ahead and after a few hours of winning at roulette and/or blackjack I always start to lose. After 2 lost hands I am done. Anyway the plane ticket was so cheap it was worth it to come back home.
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

There's usually a lot of cleavage in Vegas. .... ooops sorry, wrong thread I guess.
      this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Seapahn
        There's usually a lot of cleavage in Vegas. .... ooops sorry, wrong thread I guess.
        especially during new years

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Harut82
            especially during new years
            Alot of silicone induced cleavage. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug
              Oh good, I'll see you there!

Yes but you play poker and gamble and I am not such a gambler as to spend that much time doing it. I quit when I am ahead and after a few hours of winning at roulette and/or blackjack I always start to lose. After 2 lost hands I am done. Anyway the plane ticket was so cheap it was worth it to come back home.
              Ya I'll see you there, where you staying?

I play poker for countless hours and other things like roulette and blackjack not as much anymore. So I wouldn't say I'm much of a gambler anymore, just more of a poker player. And with poker you don't have to quit when you're ahead because the odds aren't against you. But anyway, that's not all I did when I went alone. I'll mention a few things next time we're both on AIM. Spago is a good place to eat alone, the food is great and the location is better. Right in the middle of the Caesars forum shoppes where there is a lot of traffic and you just look at all the people passing by while you eat your Wolfgang Puck dinner .

Comment

Don't listen to him ... eating in a place other than a buffet is pointless in Vegas. Aladin would be my first choice.

And Craps rulezzzzzzzz
                this post = teh win.

Comment

Don't listen to him ... eating in a place other than a buffet is pointless in Vegas. Aladin would be my first choice.

And Craps rulezzzzzzzz
                  Try the Rio also.

Comment

Ahh as New Years approaches the chaos will come

Last edited by omniscient; 12-22-2004, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Omniiiiiii -- I have the entire Sklansky collection (hold em related) now! Yay! Now I must find time to read them.
                      I'm starting w/ the little one Hold em pocker.
                      [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                      -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                      X