Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dreams....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night I dreamed, and I only usually remember very small bits or scenes from my dreams, and from this dream all I can remember is a dog jumped over his fence and starting hitting a ball into the air, over and over again. Like a volleyball player by themselves.

Comment

• i love dreams- but i dont thnk they hold much meaning...

last night in my dream i was snowboarding in arizona- go figure!!

and the night before i was ummm having a dream in my dream lol

Comment

• Last night I had the same dream again which I've had for the past few years. For some strange reason every time I have a dream about children I always see them dieing. I don’t have them to often but when I do it’s the most horrifying thing for me. Last night, I had the same dream again. I had the baby in my arms. I was crying because I knew he was going to die. The thing is, its the same way all the time. I'm always sitting down holding him. I cant see anything else around me. Sometimes I can see his face and sometimes I cant, but he always dies in my arms.

Usually when I wake up it feels like it really happened. I don’t know why it happens, but I apart of me is scared that I might actually one day lose a child. Only cause I've been having them for the past couple of years.
        You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmoBarbi
          Ditto

Maybe they can "predict" things that you control...kind of like a self-fulfilling prophesy?
          In my case, the predicting dream I had was something I had absolutely no reason to think about, and also something I had no control over. I was states away at the time and not only had no reason to even think about it, but I had no way to affect the situation even if I did. So in this case it was not self-fulfilling, it was something that fulfilled itself.

Comment

• one of my close friends thinks dreams haev so much meaning- so when she calls me and tells me her dreeam- i go... hey do you know what that means?> i figured ti out- and i get all excited and i go eeeeeeeeeee ooooooo whoooooooooooooooah11 and then she asks,... and i go...

it menas- voreet bats es knnel! get ur blanket

Comment

• My cousin dreamt her 2 yr old twin boys died (I don't remember the specifics of the dream) but the next day she found out she's pregnant with her 3rd child. Death isn't a bad thing to dream about...it means rebirth actually....

[QUOTE=XxgoeyxX] I don’t know why it happens, but I apart of me is scared that I might actually one day lose a child. QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Mags
                My cousin dreamt her 2 yr old twin boys died (I don't remember the specifics of the dream) but the next day she found out she's pregnant with her 3rd child. Death isn't a bad thing to dream about...it means rebirth actually....

I've heard about that. I hope its true.
                You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

• Yea, in dreams death always means birth. It's a bit weird, but most bad dreams have good meanings.
                  I see...

Comment

• I just slept and woke up again.. God damn, I keep having stupid dreams.. The one I remember now, I was in my cousins house and I was fighting all sorts of people and then I finally killed them all but then some girl walked up to me, quietly and she looked pale.. I was about to kill her too but all she did was laugh, but in a way like she knew something.. You know how people laugh when they're crazy? She was laughing like that.. I asked her what she was doing and she kept looking to her left and laughing.. It got quiet and I heard a bomb tick and she said we were going to explode, so I jumped out of the window and I started running.. I turned around to see her just standing at the window- pale and just smiling- the picture in my head is freaky as hell.. So, I ran and I looked back to see her and the house just exploded.. My sister and aunt pulled up to see that then I switched to another dream..

The next dream I remember is I was in my apartment building with my friends and there was some guy.. I don't know what happened but he pulled a knife on me and started stabbing me- and I swear it felt so real, I was in pain.. So, he ran into my house and I tried calling my friends to see what we can do, then I realized my dad was in the house so I was scared he'd try to kill him.. One of my friends said the killer found crack and in my house and now he's sitting in my room alone.. I tried calling my house to tell my dad to be careful, but no one picked up.. A little bit later, my dad walked out with the guy and he left.. That's all..

I don't know why but I have stupid dreams.. I don't know what any of these mean, why would I have such meaningless dreams?

Comment

• They say you should tell it to the toilet, and flushhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                      X