Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Sterilization in a Pill Rape Drug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterilization in a Pill Rape Drug

I received the following two messages this week. I don't know what you guys will make of them, but please read.

Here's the first:

A woman at a nightclub on Saturday night was taken by 5 men, who according to hospital and police reports, gang raped her before dumping her. Unable to remember the events of the evening, tests later confirmed the repeat rapes along with traces of Rohypnol in her blood and Progesterex, essentially a small sterilization pill. The drug is now being used by rapists at parties to rape AND sterilize their victims.. Progesterex is available to vets to sterilize large animals. Progesterex is being used together with Rohypnol, the date rape drug. As with Rohypnol, all they have to do is drop it into the girl's drink. The girl can't remember a thing the next morning, of all that had taken place the night before. Progesterex, which dissolves in drinks just as easily, is such that the victim doesn't conceive from the rape and the rapist needn't worry about having a paternity test identifying him months later. The drug's effects ARE NOT TEMPORARY - They are P*E*R*M*A*N*E*N*T. Progesterex was designed to sterilize horses.. Any female who takes it WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE.. The weasels can get this drug from anyone who is in the vet school or any university. It's that easy, and Progesterex is about to break out big on campuses everywhere. Believe it or not, there are even sites on the Internet telling people how to use it. Please forward this to everyone you know, especially girls. Be careful when you're out and don't leave your drink unattended. Please make the effort to forward this on to all you know...Guys, please inform all your female friends and relatives.

And Here's the Second:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A STERILIZATION IN A PILL RAPE DRUG. Nor are there perfumes that will kill you while muggers take your money, or crazy old women waiting to inject your veins with air bubbles so they can steal your little dog, or chocolates in a box which will melt away your fat and make you have the body of a twelve year old.

When was the last time an email warning turned out to be true? Other than that one about Mirrielees courtyard having xxxxloads of bees, I can't think of one. Google that xxxx, folks.

Ok guys. The second is obviously a pissed off dude who doesn't think that the pill exists. Has anyone else received such messages. What do you guys think?

That's pretty funny I can't believe people actually believe this stuff.

For example I can't count how many times I got that stupid email about Microsoft and AOL keeping track of emails and then giving money or something like that.
    this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
      That's pretty funny I can't believe people actually believe this stuff.

For example I can't count how many times I got that stupid email about Microsoft and AOL keeping track of emails and then giving money or something like that.
      Wait.... noooooo... what do you mean that's a joke. I was waiting on that money to pay off some credit card bills!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I knew there was no real money. I only did it so my boyfriend wouldn't choke on a chicken bone and die as he was crossing the street 13 minutes after I threw that email away.

Originally posted by thedebutante
      I received the following two messages this week. I don't know what you guys will make of them, but please read.........
      So there are obviously some easily accessible 'date rape drugs' out there as well as plenty of creeps who will use them, however I really don't buy into this horse sterilizer crap. Other than the obvious reasons it seems very made up, can you imagine how remarkably similar a horse and a woman have to be for the same drug to work the same way in both?
      The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Ya, I know what you mean. I just got bombarded with a lot of these messages and was wondering if anyone else was getting them.

Comment

I mean think about it ... do you think a "paternity" test is what a rapist worries about getting caught with? All they need is like a hair or a sample of the fluid ... not entire babies.

Edit: I love watching CSI sometimes
          Last edited by Sip; 01-13-2005, 04:29 PM.
          this post = teh win.

Comment

I have no idea what's going on. Just stay safe.

Comment

I got this not too long ago:

I have just got wind of the following security alert.

Over the festive period Police are warning all men who frequently visit clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer." The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It come in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several Beers, men will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking Beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book. Remember, stay vigilant, stay safe.

Comment

Oh man, so clever. ha. ha. ha.

Comment

I dunno if I'm on topic with what I'm about to say but whatever..

I was watching TV a few weeks ago and they had Cops edition in Mardi Gras or some shit.. They found this guy who had Rape Drugs with him and was trying to get into a club.. That motherfucker was drunk as hell.. They caught him and when they asked what he planned on doing with it, he was quiet as hell and didn't know what to say.. About 5 minutes later he replied with- "Dude.. Ok, look.. They're for me, man"

He got arrested and on the way to the police car he threw up everywhere.. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mags
                    I got this not too long ago:

I have just got wind of the following security alert.

Over the festive period Police are warning all men who frequently visit clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer." The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It come in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach.

After several Beers, men will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking Beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book. Remember, stay vigilant, stay safe.
                    Now I don't feel so guilty for using the date rape drug on girls.

Comment

Working...
                    X