Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Weekend Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Nights

I thought I would make a thread about what we all do on these days we call Friday and Saturday. It can be for every week no need to make a new one every week. You guys can post what you are going to be doing for the evening. I think it's a good idea for those that want to get ideas for the night or just have info on good places to go for the weekend.

I haven't been doing jack. Saving all my money for textbooks for the upcoming semester. I did watch the NFL playoffs this week and last. I did go out to a french restaurant last week, but don't remember what it was called.

Comment

Watched The Graduate sat night and did a little work on Sun.
      [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
      -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Friday saw the double feature at the Aero theatre, Saturday played some Trivial Pursuit with my bf, did some gardening, and then went to see 'In Good Company' with my mom. Sunday wanted to go rollerblading at the beach but just ended up going to the gym instead and seeing 'Closer' at night. Fun times. wooowoo. lol. Actually it was a nice relaxing weekend, except for trying to find parking in Santa Monica for the movies Friday night.

Last edited by ckBejug; 01-17-2005, 11:16 AM.
        The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Friday after 2 months of no clubbing I finally went. We went to Avalon which I don't really like, but my friends dragged me out so I decided to go. Long story short, I left at 11:00 and went home. I played some party poker for a few hours won 1st and 2nd in 200 buy single table tournaments for a 1,600 dollar cash in and I called it a night.

Saturday I was at a wedding on Central. I was the only one wearing a black suit with a light green shirt and green striped tie . Drank, danced, and had a lot of fun. Went home and called it a night.

Sunday I went to a poker tournament at Hollywood Park, it was a 340 dollar buy in with 300 players. I ended up coming 19th and only won 505 which pissed me off because 18th got 840 dollars. my results

The tournament started at 4 pm and I finished at 11:30 pm. Basically wasted 7 hours for 505 dollars, not to mention a big headache by now from all the calculating and decisions I had to make. I went to my friends house at 12:10 am and by this time it was my birthday and a few of my friends were there, we ended up playing video games and more poker.

Comment

Wow ur life is just like the movie Lock, Stock, and two Smoking Barrels.

I work on fridays and saturdays

Comment

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I will go to the bar with my boyfriend and his friend and his friends wife and sister, etc. Or we will go to the movies, or for coffee. Sometimes I will stay home by myself and others he will come to visit. Most of the time I am with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
                Wow ur life is just like the movie Lock, Stock, and two Smoking Barrels.

I work on fridays and saturdays
                A lot of people work on Fridays and Saturdays. And I've never seen that movie so I'll have to see it now to know what you're talking about .

Comment

There's a really good poker scene in the movie.
                  It's great, that and Snatch.

Comment

Working...
                  X