Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Women waving from hole in side of 9/11 tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women waving from hole in side of 9/11 tower

Apprently the gov't says what caused the towers to fall was that the gasoline inside was so hot it caused the steel beams to melt and the whole thing collapsed. First of all, America's #1 Firefighter magazine stated that a steel building has NEVER collapsed from a fire. And second, check this out.

A women is literally waving from the hole the plane punched.

So hot the whole thing melted, but not hot enough to chill right where the planes hit. Hmm...

OMG, she really is waving...
    I had to replay it a couple of times before I saw her but oh wow, what a spirit!! lol

hummm... why did it collapse? Probably one of those you believe its true but can't prove it kinda things.

Comment

Cuz the gov't was planning on blowing it up, so they had bombs on the inside. Firefighters who went in and survived said they heard multiple blasts from in the inside. Meaning planned demolitions. The point is the gov't is saying the buildings collapsed cuz the jet fuel eventually melted the steel and it collapsed on each other. Steel buildings are made to not melt, because they are the generally larger buldings such as the towers.

Comment

Steel buildings are also built to not be hit by 767's

Now seriously ... which one is more believable to you .. that the buildings fell due to super secret demolition plans of the government, or that they got hit by 767 passenger jets?
        this post = teh win.

Comment

Buildings are made to resist things like that. Earthquakes and stuff. Think about the size of that hole. That girl walked around the airplane that crashed, through burning hot jet fuel and decided to wave at everyone, w/out her hair getting messed up. Then all of sudden everything melted around her, including her legs im sure, and the whole thing crashed to the ground.
          Planes arent supposed to fly in buildings, but the facts are still there, firefighters know that steel buildings are made not to be able to melt on purpose, and they heard bombs going off. Building 7 which wasn't hit by anything collapsed the same day, and the buildings owner admitted they did it on purpose.

Comment

I like prisonplanet. It's a good site. Alex Jones rocks as well.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Yeah, it's my one stop shop for incriminating this beautiful country.

Comment

Dard u tsavnered toghel ek inchi masin ek xosum, ara!!!!!! Asa dzez vabshe petk a te drank inch en anum, ara... Et 9/11 srants hle kich er!!! Arab apernere petk a srants mamanere latsatsnen vor imanan te ashxarhn inch ka!

Comment

Originally posted by Metsamor
                  Dard u tsavnered toghel ek inchi masin ek xosum, ara!!!!!! Asa dzez vabshe petk a te drank inch en anum, ara... Et 9/11 srants hle kich er!!! Arab apernere petk a srants mamanere latsatsnen vor imanan te ashxarhn inch ka!
                  Why are you sooooooooooooooooooo angry? I'm not a big fan of US government either, but it doesn't mean that I applaud terrorism... how would those Arabs feel if they were in that building instead of that woman? I don't think that they would be very happy...

Comment

Originally posted by Anushik
                    Why are you sooooooooooooooooooo angry? I'm not a big fan of US government either, but it doesn't mean that I applaud terrorism... how would those Arabs feel if they were in that building instead of that woman? I don't think that they would be very happy...
                    I'm not going to argue, because I like that kindness in you! That's what makes you a girl! Keep shining bright!

Comment

Working...
                    X