Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Who plans on going back home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno where you got this team deal...
    there is no teams...
    go to random threads...
    everyone's talkin xxxx about everyone 8)
    it just so happened that, in the war thread(when you were around), the forum was separated into 2. that's all.
    get over it

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo
      nope, the lone solider has been doing fine all by himself the whole time. Just stay on anonymouse's team Jahannam, that way you can feel good about yourself.
      Come on, that's uncalled for surfer...
      no one's gonna be against you just because he's decided to be so. That's only the case with jahannam and fireburntinhell 8)

You're a pretty cool guy, and reading your messages are quite interesting....I just wouldn't vote for you.

after all, aren't we ALL on one team?

ok ok. i'm sorry for that last line, i tried to say one of those cheesy sentences you find in disney movies....

and thanx for confirming the non-existence of my need for attention jahannam :P arants kezi inch bidi ellayink....hehe

Comment

i dont have space in my heart to care what the hell this ppl write but i say someone should be a pshcologist and the other someone should transfer herself to a zoooo again no hard feelings

Comment

Here you go, Shang Hye, I did you a favor. You might find your answers here.

Comment

just found out recently im going to armenia in august

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
              It truly is bothersome that this is the first generation in centuries to actually have an independant Armenia, as well as the means to support it, and chooses to do nothing. As the proverb says: kna merir, yegoor sirem.
              Maybe after the disappearance of Armenia will people notice that they were at fault.

Though personally, I am not so pessimistic. Of course, I have completely lost hope in many MANY armenians, but I know of at least 10 who are determined to move there as soon as they have enough money to open up a business there (so they create jobs instead of taking them from other people). Living and opening a business in Armenia just makes sense on so many levels. Economically, production costs are lower, and every dram invested is invested in your OWN country. Also, by moving there, not only have you saved your own family from becoming the next "Mr. and Mrs. John and Suzie Aristakesyan", you also provide jobs for parents who already live there, and save them from emigration.

AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, YOU GET TO SEE ARARAT EVERY MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP!!!!

It is really the best way to help Armenia to open a small business there, especially in the regions where there are no job opportunities and people are becoming desperate as then cannot keep their families. And this is the reason why many people move to Russian or other countries, where they can at least keep their families. And the others who cannot move for some reason or other are always looking for a good chance to move. Job opening will give hope to people for a good future.

I myself am from Karabakh. Here life is a bit better than in other regions in Armenia, but still I cannot call it a life, it is a survival. Nevertheless life is, though very slowly, becoming better here, mostly thanks to foreign job openers both Armenians and others.

Comment

Working...
              X